Nimki gets to taste the power of Mukhiya

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Nimki got to see what power can do.
She is enjoying it too.
But best part was when the doctor gave a dose of reality to Tettar Singh's family👏
Nimki thinks that people will fall at her feet if she becomes Tettar's bahu in addition to being Mukhiya.

If only she knew that  village people are paying attention to her because she is someone who did what they all could not even dream of doing that is seizing power from Tettar SIngh and daring to stand up against him. Wonder what will happen then.

Don't know about others in this forum but I'm glad that the makers have come up with a female lead who is so not goody goody and loves bad boys and considers good boys as "just friends"

------------
In pre cap Babbo Singh looked like he was going to spoil his father's party.

Am all set for the drama that most likely will be played out between Nehar Singh and Tettar Singh who want to have control over Nimki Mukhiya. That definitely is infinite times more interesting than Nimki's suitors.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I agree with you, I really love how they have portrayed Nikki. But I get so damn irritated by this Babboo and family stuff.
aparnauma thumbnail
Babbo and family stuff is something that I find interesting. Not only because they are the negative characters but also because they represent the biggest negative character in India and that is caste ism.In villages and small towns there are many families like this who believe that political power should be only with them and not any other community.
We see caste based politics in every corner of our country and that's why they come across as very real.

As a family they are like any other family who have issues and complaints but it is their belief that they are born to rule keeps them together. I am waiting to see the HERO of the show Nimki showing them that Satta is not their grand father's property that can be passed on to one generation to another generation.

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tettar by far is one of the most realistic character in this show.
Tettar is not a brilliant politician. He never was. He never won because he deserved it but because just like him or his family the villagers also thought or rather believed thy deserve be to be ruled by the Haveliwalas. This is how Nahar Singh always failed to win any elections. For the first time the villagers were told that the ' Singhs' are no longer an option for Mukhiya post. Focus then shifted to low caste women of the village. Jhumri was a poor choice to begin with. Over confidence if Damadshri and Tettar into believing they can make a docile woman likr Jhumti win elections backfired big time. Jhumri had no communication with her voters unlike Nimki who had been in news for some time.That he didnt realise Nimki was a better candidate always, that she had saved the life of a transport minister and that she was a cycle race winner and that she had a better crowd pulling talent is what makes him a ' kuye ka mendak' who doesn't know politics is all about changed circumstances and adjusting accordingly. He didn't realise when Nimki openly said she always wanted to vote for Babboji. He could have made Nimki switch side that day itself. It would have been so easy then.

Tettar doesn't understand what real politics is about. National or state politics is a complete different subject. Its a little more effort than a Mukhiya post. His open hatred for low caste will fail him as an MLA . Even if he contests he is not going to win. Caste politics is unbelievably powerful in India and especially Bihar.  Also, Bihar is one state where govt was changed overnight. The largest party was reduced to opposition from being the ruling party. This is politics, the real politics which Tettar has no idea about.

aparnauma thumbnail
Tettar Singh is the big fish in small pond.He wants to get into bigger space by becoming an MLA
He knows that he is a big fish in small pond but his family namely his wife and children don't realise that there are bigger fish in the political pond who can devour a small time village level politician like Tettar Singh.

Tettar Singh realised it and so that's why he is trying to buy not only Mukhiya power but also by buying Nimki's support he will be buying the support of the villagers and that's the reason why he is after her.
He is trying to move on with the changing times but his family is stuck in the old belief that they are born to rule and hence opposing him.

----------------------
Many people like Tettar Singh and co put up dummy candidates when the seats are reserved for either backward castes or for women. But Tettar Singh didn't expect that his candidate will face opposition in the elections.He didn't take Nimki seriously till very late into the campaign.
Nimki kept winning over people with her unorthodox ways.

Don't think Nimki would have switched sides before the elections because Ram Bachan and Nehar would have convinced her against it.She never trusted Tettar Singh. If Tettar came with marriage proposal before elections took place may be there would have been a chance.

Tettar Singh wants power and if that means doing what Nimki Mukhiya tells him to do he will do it.If the state level politician tells him that he needs to have Nimki by his side to win the election he will fall on Nimki's feet.

The entire family of Tettar Singh will fall into line once they realise that without that Mukhiya post in their hands their family amounts to nothing in that village.
dey.bh thumbnail
Not really. Rambachan and Nahar couldn't stop her now and would have failed to stop her then also. Nimki was dazzled in their haveli. She was more than just happy to be in the haveli that it was obvious money and good life style means a lot to her. If he had approached her directly with some cash and an offer to get her a good groom she would have agreed instantly as she did now. She cleared her exams to get married, she won the cycle race so that she can win scooty so that he can arrange her dowry. She wanted to become Mukhiya so that she can get good proposals. So, Tettar offering her money would be equally acceptable to her because it would ensure her a good life style and a good rishta obviously. Nikki in fact would have praised Mukhiya ji for funding her marriage and taunt Nahar for being a miser. Tettar didnt realise it at all because until now he had no business in appeasing Ghattola people. He has no communication with them. He  doesnt understand them, their needs and how to handle them when the seat has been reserved and politics of the village has shifted its focus from haveli to ghattola.Every 5 years Elections kept happening and he and his forefathers took the Mukhiya seat. 
Tettar is no big fish but he has been pretending one until now. He is  aandho me kana Raja.He is just one small zamindar of a small village. But Anaro believes they are desi Bill gates and immensely powerful . Tettar however  had arranged Baboo's marriage with businessman's daughter who would fund his political ambitions. He choose that family because they were far more rich and powerful than him. Anaro on the other hand readily agreed to pay any amount for MLA seat because she has no idea how big can election expenses be. She also wanted Baboo and co to eliminate BDO as if he is some silly villager. 
Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
Sandhu8876 thumbnail
Kuch bhi bolo...but one thing is true now serial is boring...nimki mukhiya to ban gyi h but usne ab tak mukhiya wala koi kaam nhi kiya hai.she is only  know "shaadi" how can a girl so dumb..teetar Singh says "babbu loves her" babbu never says "nimki ji I like /love you" never smile to seeing nimki...in the tunne tone..koi itnna bebkof kaise ho skti ki boy ke father ke kahne pe maan jyegi ki babbu /dabbu ji hamse love krte h nimki is totally blind in marriage proposal and babbu ji ke love me.cvs kya chateau hai ki audience nimki ke bebkof pe hase . ..👎🏼 aur ye teetar family except damadji aur sasuraji no one is interested character and ideal .cvs should bring new family and plot against nimki and abhimanyu .   nimki character is protray flimy "why she is not want to meet babbu and date plan ...my views                                                                                       in the recent insta pic all are wearing heavey jewellery and weeding attire .
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sandhu8876

Kuch bhi bolo...but one thing is true now serial is boring...nimki mukhiya to ban gyi h but usne ab tak mukhiya wala koi kaam nhi kiya hai.she is only  know "shaadi" how can a girl so dumb..teetar Singh says "babbu loves her" babbu never says "nimki ji I like /love you" never smile to seeing nimki...in the tunne tone..koi itnna bebkof kaise ho skti ki boy ke father ke kahne pe maan jyegi ki babbu /dabbu ji hamse love krte h nimki is totally blind in marriage proposal and babbu ji ke love me.cvs kya chateau hai ki audience nimki ke bebkof pe hase . ..👎🏼 aur ye teetar family except damadji aur sasuraji no one is interested character and ideal .cvs should bring new family and plot against nimki and abhimanyu .   nimki character is protray flimy "why she is not want to meet babbu and date plan ...my views                                                                                       in the recent insta pic all are wearing heavey jewellery and weeding attire .

I also SAID IT A NEW FAMILY is very much needed to play against Abhimanyu and Nimki not that Tettar family...they are weird family members where they are always against each other...ON that I don't understand what they think themselves to be...as if they are that rich that they can buy the world.CV's needs to bring a normal family...let see how the mukhiya is going to  tackle with them...
Nimki already made her mind to get married in the womb of her mom.Is this what we call a normal and realistic character...She's not bold or talks her mind she's shameless...as if she needs to feel the slap to know that the person in front of her is insulting her or is angry with her.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Nimki Mukhiya appealed because of its unpredictability. Of late the show has become very much predictable. I have no reason to wait for something I already know and that too at this horrible speed.
Idk, I failed to justify her stand by all means. Its not that she really likes bad boys.Of course we have liked shows with bad boys as the lead. This is a totally different case here.  She is only biased in Haveliwalas case, especially Babboo. I would have happily accepted her notion if she was like that with everyone or both Baboo and Nimki loved each other or Baboo was faking his love for her and she fell into his trap. Nahar misbehaved and she threatened him with police case but Anaro pushed her away and next day she is cheerfully asking her about her accident. Masiji taunted her and she didnt stop taunting her back but Sweety, Rekha, dadi and Anaro totally ignored her and she gleefully asked them if they recognize her or not.All these happened so many time s that I have lost count. Lets face it. She is a hypocrite and a highly opinionated person. She might look funny for some, some might find her a strong head girl and some might also think she has a voice and opinion of her own but she neither ethical nor genuine and definitely not real.
aparnauma thumbnail
She already made her stand clear about ethics and what she thinks about them.
She herself admitted that she doesn't think like her sister does.
She is not pretending to be good and she gives tow hoots to all those ethics and morals.

People who talk about Babbo Singh and Tettar Singh's integrity their integrity itself is questionable.
Tettar Singh crushes people under his foot in the name caste and political power while people like Abhimanyu Rai loot people by taking bribes and taking commissions from the money that is allocated to be spent on people like Nimki.
Abhimanyu Rai himself has no moral rights to question her feelings towards Babbo or her choosing  Babbo over him.
She always made her distrust about Tettar Singh very clear.She doesn't trust Tettar Singh the politician but she does trust Tettar Singh the father.Because she believes fathers will go out of their way to get their children what they want just like her father does.

She knows that Tettar Singh family members are snobbish and for her that is the reality of life.It is something the whole village accepts. They all treat those family members as something special because they are from powerful community and are rich. In short they are big fish in the small pond.
We may be outraged by the way Tettar's family treats her or the villagers but they are not outraged because that's what has been happening over centuries and that's the only life they know.

Naher was two faced. He abused her when things didn't go his way. Tettar SIngh family's behaviour  towards their community has been consistent and it is what they get is what they see.They don't turn coats like Nehar Singh.
Maasi is another two faced woman.She didn't want anything to do with Ram Bachan or Nimki but when she realised her nephew harboured some feelings towards that girl and felt that he would happy with the girl she changed her mind and not because she realised that the girl is good and kind hearted underneath all that obnoxious behaviour. Massi's self interest that made the lady accept Nimki.