13th December, 2017:Written Update: Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Rehaan is confused. He recalls Guptas words and warnings about Ahana destroying Anant like her mother destroyed Ahana's dad. He recalls a family friend talking of how Ahana is as shrewd as her mother and Anant getting carried away. Rehaan fumes that Ahana Raichand you are more cunning than i thought. You got me thrown out of my own house, watch how i get you thrown out of Anant Mathurs life.

Ahana is holding Anant's arms and says where i went it was amazing. You should have come with me. Anant says i have done parasailing so many times. Ahana says doing it together matters a lot more. Anant says i was with you, looking at you. Ahana says then lets go do it together again. Anant says got a better idea, let me take you to all the lovely shops here. Ahana says bribery. Anant says always works. 

Doc tells Tarun that baby and Saloni both are safe but Salonis placenta is too weak. Will give her injection so she can carry the baby to term. But its expensive, one injection per month would cost Rs. 60,000. Gupta tells Bansal that coz of Laila, Tarun is working with Anant. Want Tarun back. Bansal asks what can i do? Gupta says only something to make Tarun quit that job. What can you do? 

Tarun tells Saloni not to worry. Saloni says how will we manage? Tarun reassures her. Saloni offers to sell off her ear-rings. Tarun says no way. He says i cant live with myself if i resort to all this. Trust me, will manage. 

Anant and Ahana are drinking champagne and she says i am loving it. Anant says i love you. Ahana says me too. Poolside guitar is being played. Ahana looks at Anant and recalls Lailas gift of a book for her honeymoon to keep herself busy. Ahana recalls telling Laila if she thinks she will be bored on her honeymoon. Laila says just being practical. If i were married to a man double my age, i did do the same. She recalls Anants plan of taking her to a dinner. She asks parasailing? Rafting? What shall we do now? Anant says cant do everything but what i can, will do. Ahana tells Anant, think only you can surprise me, well wait. Anant asks no more rafting? Ahana says not rafting. Wait and watch. She walks up to the singer and takes his guitar and sings 'Haan hasi ban gaye'. Anant records her singing. Other guests and Anant all clap. Anant says thanks for fooling me.

Yamini is looking for Roshni. She and Karan are worried and looking for her. Right then Roshni comes and apologizes to Yamini. Yamini is panic stricken. Roshni says had gone with my friends to Brownie House. Flashback of Roshni at a cafe with a boy and Yamini calling. The guys asks her to receive the call but she cuts the call saying not important. Yamini says your dad is out of town, and you went missing, this is very wrong. Karan says looking for you since 2 hours. Roshni apologizes. Arav asks her if she brought Brownie? She says no. Arav says your wearing lipstick? Roshni says no drank strawberry crush, so. Arav says in Brownie House? Roshni says how does it matter. Yamini asks Karan and Arav to leave. She tells Roshni not to repeat this mistake. Roshni promises, she wont repeat it. She asks Yamini not to tell Anant. Yamini agrees. 

Anant and Ahana are walking poolside when it rains. Anant tries to take her aside saying she will fall sick. Ahana says no, wanna get wet. She is dancing and enjoying the rain as Anant watches. BG - Ye mausam ki barish. Ahana is jumping and passing kisses to Anant. Anant brings umbrella and pulls her aside. 

Part 2

Arav is playing video game on Roshnis phone. Roshnis friend from the cafe calls her. Arav takes it. The boy says 'Hello baby'. Roshni comes and Arav says some boy called, saying 'baby'. Do you have a boyfriend? Roshni chides him. Yamini comes and Arav tells Yamini about the call. Yamini sends him away. She tells Roshni not to hide things from the family. Roshni says nothing like that. 

Arav is on the phone, its Anant. He asks Anant what he is upto. She is about to tell him about Roshni when Roshni snatches the phone and goes aside to talk to Anant. Anant finishes the call and tells Ahana that he feels like Roshni has calmed down. Ahana says good that Roshni and Arav are happy. So time to make Mrs. Mathur happy. Anant asks why? Not happy? Ahana says happiness has no limit. Sharing increases happiness. Anant says you should be a dialogue writer. Ahana says could have been. They laugh. Ahana asks Anant to wait. Anant says hurry.

Ahana gets ready wearing a hot gown. She says Mr. Mathur ... Mrs. Mathur is ready.

Part 3

Ahana is looking super hot. She picks up a rose and walks sultrily towards the bed. She puts her leg on the bed and says 'intezar ki ghadiya khatam'. She notices that Anant is asleep. She feels let down. She helps him rest his head on the bed. She switches the lights off. She puts her robe on and goes outside by the pool. She imagines Laila there telling her that she wont get what she wants from this relationship. Ahana asks what are you doing here? Laila says i am always here. But what are you doing here on the night of your honeymoon, all alone? Nasha utar gaya? Ahana says here to take a fresh breath. But what are you doing here on my honeymoon. Laila says problem is not that you are here to catch a fresh breath but its your loneliness that Anant is unable to remove.

Precap ---  Roshni shows Rehaan a picture of Anant-Ahana that Anant sent her. At the beach, Ahana asks Anant to come with her but he clenches his heart and starts coughing. He is sweating. Ahana asks him what is the matter, why is he sweating? 
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS