12th December,2017: Written Update: Zindagi Ki Mehek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Mandhar tries to attack Shaurya but Shaurya turns around.He wonders where is Mahek? Mahek drags Mandhar aside and asks him what he is doing? He replies that he was missing her and didn't like that he was in jail and here she was enjoying with Shaurya. That's why he wanted to hurt Shaurya. She scolds him and tells Shaurya is a good man. Mandhar says Shaurya brought Mahek there so he can use her. He asks Mahek not to tell anyone he is there. He says that he will stay there with Mahek through the contest.

Archie asks doctor to think and says she can do anything for Shaurya. He leaves.

Later Shaurya finds Mahek and asks her where was she? Mahek tells she isn't feeling well and she wants to take rest. Mandhar gets happy and thinks  now I will make such plans and break her trust . Later in the the room Mahek thinks about Mandhar's words. She says that Mandhar has misunderstanding. Shaurya's eyes are not dirty. She says I am so confused. She decides to hear radio where the RJ says close your eyes and see who comes. Mahek closes her eyes and sees Shaurya. She is shocked. Mahek says what am I seeing. Mahek wonders why did I see him? Her conscience says why I am inside you like Shaurya and his memories. There is a relation between you and Shaurya. Mahek says I am only Neev's mom and Mandhar's wife. She tries to sleep and sees Shaurya asking her question who is he then? She closes her eyes tightly and sleeps.

Next morning, the contest starts. Mandhar is there as a watchman. He tells Mahek not to worry, I wont let Shaurya come near you. Mahek says I have to go. She cooks. Later she is asked to cook chicken. Mahek says this is chicken, I can't cook it. Manager says there is chicken in your menu so you have to cook it. Shaurya says you have to cook this. This contest is for professionals. Mandhar looks at her. Mahek says I can't cook this. I wont even touch it. Manager says to Mahek okay you can change your dish. Shaurya goes towards his room. He collides with Mandhar. Mandhar spills something on his shirt. Saurya says idiot. He goes to his room to change. Mandhar goes to manager and says Shaurya has called Mahek in his room. Mandhar says now Mahek will go there and scream and I will hit Shaurya.

At Khurana Mansion, Karuna is fixing something on the wall. Someone comes and hits her head on the wall. She faints. Its Archie. Archie says now I will see if Shaurya comes back for his mom and leaves the competition or not.

Mahek enters the room where Shaurya is changing and he shouts asking her  what she is doing there? Mahek tries to remove her gaze and she gets a glimpse of past when Shaurya tells her that whole unit knows it his room. Mahek tells she came by mistake. BG - Dil keh raha hai.

Part 2

Archie takes jewelry from Karuna's closet to show it was a robbery. Dolly comes home. Archie runs from there. Dolly screams Vicky to come. She grasps Archie. Archie shoves her and runs. Her face is hidden. 

Mahek asks Shaurya to give her one last chance and Shaurya remembers she had said the same thing last time. Mahek gets worried and Shaurya holds her and asks what is she hiding and to tell him the truth. Mandhar is waiting for her to scream. Shaurya says i wont let you go unless you don't tell me truth. When I come close you feel something right? Shaurya gets a call from his house. Mahek says I should go. He says I wont let you go unless you don't tell me. How can't you see those memories. Please tell me you have questions.

Part 3

Mahek says in heart how do I tell him the questions in my heart. Mahek says let me go I am married. He says yes married to me. And you know that too. Mandhar is not your husband. 

Shaurya gets a call from Vicky. He tells what happened at the house.

Precap- Mahek gives a matarani locket to keep near Karuna and tells she will be all right soon. Shaurya comes back to KM and puts that locket on her and tells she will be fine soon and at contest Mahek is worried about Karuna's health and prays she should be fine soon.

Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Sure karuna ma is gonna be alright soon ...
And Shaurya gonna be back to mehak soon...

Thanks for the update... Armu !
Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update ðŸ˜Š