SaIna TS: Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai. Part 4 page 14 updated

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys
Em Nida here

Thankyou soo much for 30+ likes in  OS:Realisation means Alot..

Here is this a random thought
Just three shots.

Hope guys will enjoy .

And tomorrow is my first paper
Wish me luck

N enjoy first shot..

Luv
NIDA❤️
Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Index:  Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 6 years ago
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Part 1

It was just another day naina woke up hearing her aunty screaming 

Bela chachi: naina preeti utho chalo school k liye late ho raha hai..(naina preeti wake up you both are getting late for school).

Both got dressed and went down for breakfast. After finishing their breakfast  they went to school on their cycle.. 
but naina was lost in her own thoughts preeti shaked her and asked

Preeti: kaha ghum hogaye.. chal class k liye dair ho rahe hai..
(where are you lost we are getting late for class)

Naina still realized they have reached school and she is still sitting on her cycle she quickly got down
Preeti bid her bye and went to her class 8 B while naina walked to her class 10 A 
And as per her routine she walked in and look at the last bench to see her classmate sameer sitting in a corner lost in his own world.

Swati called her breaking her trance and she sat on her place next to swati her best friend..

Soon the class started and naina got busy.. sir lochan who was teaching history asked sameer a question and as usual he didnt responded..  and sir lochan asked him to leave the class.

Sameer took his bag and left while naina was wondering why sameer behaves weirdly.

Soon class got over and she went out in search of sameer and found him at his usual place behind store room near the tree.. crying..

She couldnt see him crying and decided to talk to him.

Naina: sameer

Sameer looked at her and said in a angry tone 

Sameer: tum yaha kia kar rahe ho jao yaha se just go mjhe kisi se baat nhi krni.
(What are you doing here just go i dont want to talk to anyone)

Naina went away from there.. but her eyes were filled with tears she went to the rest room and washed her face plenty of times once she felt better she walked to her class after a while she found sameer walking in the class taking his last seat..

Swati: tu sameer ko q dekh rahe hai aur tu kaha gaye the (why are you staring at sameer like that and where did u go)

Naina wanted to tell swati about sameer and what happened a while go but then

Naina: kaha tau tha preeti se milne gaye the
(i told u i went to meet preeti)

She didnt know why but she lied when she never hides anything from her best friend. She was busy in her own thoughts.

Soon the last bell rung everyone was happy to go back home sameer collected his things and went away in a car.. 

Naina was wondering he is soo rich but why is he so sad.. she just could not figure it out seeing him cry she felt pain.. she was thinking when preeti came and both went home.

In the Evening

Naina and preeti were busy in doing their homework but all she could think ws sameer she decided she had to tell someone about sameer and she thought of shefali. She quickly finished her work and she told her aunt bela she is going downstairs to meet shefali. But to her bad luck.. shefali was not home 
She mentally slapped herself that shefali told her that she is going to her cousins place.

But she was restless she was walking to and fro thinking of sameer when someone tapped her shoulder.

She looked back in a jerk to see her uncle is standing there looking at her all worried

Chacha ji: naina beta tum yaha kia kr rahe ho koi pareshani hai(naina what are you doing her is there any problem)

Naina: vo chachaji ap se ik baat kehni hai..(i wanna share something)

Chachaji: han bolo na beta(ok tell me)

Naina: vo chachaji meri ik dost hai jo har waqt pareshan rehti hai kisi se baat nhi karti sb se alag bethti hai aur aj tau mai ne use rote hue dekha.. par mai uski madad kese kro mjhe tau uski pareshani hi nhi pata
(Actually i have a friend who is in some trouble she never talks with anyone and today i saw her crying alone in the backyard but how i dont know)

Chachaji: beta agr tumhe kisi pareshani ko door krna hai tau ye bohot achi baat hai par uske liye usko tum par vishvaas hona chahiye tabhi vo apni problem tum se share karegi.(if you want to help someone its good but for that she has to trust you)

Chachaji: chalo ander ab bohot dair hogaye hai(let go in)

Naina was wondering that now she has to win sameer's trust but how..

With that thought she went to sleep thinking of ways for sameer to trust her

Thats all for today

Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 6 years ago
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Part 1 updated
Do comment and hit like..
Rosarya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So lovely... Really loved it 😃
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, Nida!!
I always think your exams r done n u're back..but😆
TS was superb.. nice start
Chachaji's advice always works mahnn⭐️
Update next part ASAP n all the best for exams👍🏼
Edited by Anjali33 - 6 years ago
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's a good start Nida 
But very short..
Do tr7 to give longer updates..

And looking forward to see what Nadine will do.

It's a nice thought though
Edited by sweet_tehs - 6 years ago
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome start
all the best for exam
Tara_Vjian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow
Nice concept