CID Forum Thumbnail CID

CID not available on YouTube

Ayeshaa92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys please it's urgent I am not able to watch cid on YouTube some episodes of it which I watched yesterday only and now it's telling video unavailable in your country 
Please tell me did Sony tv did sm blunder
I am from India
Please tell me if anyone facing same problem

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes. Sony is officially removing videos from YouTube.

they want to promote their platform -SonyLiv.
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They have been deleting episodes from youtube and asking everyone to watch them only on sonyliv..
Minionite thumbnail
A lot of the episodes are now available here. Before they removed from YT, a few people downloaded and uploaded the episodes to Google Drive.

Also Sony has been uploading a lot of the episodes on Sony Pal. Since a lot of people don't view that channel, I think they are trying to get people to that YT channel as well.
Ayeshaa92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athene

A lot of the episodes are now available here. Before they removed from YT, a few people downloaded and uploaded the episodes to Google Drive.

Also Sony has been uploading a lot of the episodes on Sony Pal. Since a lot of people don't view that channel, I think they are trying to get people to that YT channel as well.

Thank you so much for this😛
Ayeshaa92 thumbnail
Yes but all episodes are not there on sony liv also sony liv don't allow you to download the episode and sonyliv buffers a lot idk why sony is getting into these like all other channels😭
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayeshaa92

Yes but all episodes are not there on sony liv also sony liv don't allow you to download the episode and sonyliv buffers a lot idk why sony is getting into these like all other channels😭

Yes Ayeshaa. Sony Liv is not the best app yet. Join the conversation here. As I'm not in India, the YT episodes are still visible to me. So I'll be downloading them and uploading them over the next few weeks. Hopefully by the New Year the archive will be fully updated and running.
Ayeshaa92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athene

Yes Ayeshaa. Sony Liv is not the best app yet. Join the conversation here. As I'm not in India, the YT episodes are still visible to me. So I'll be downloading them and uploading them over the next few weeks. Hopefully by the New Year the archive will be fully updated and running.

Oh that's so nice of you 
Thanks much 😛😛