Why I feel terrible for Rehaan

astrix90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Rehaan is the most fascinating character on the show IMO. He is immature, spoilt and never takes life seriously. Yet when the need arises, the guy shows tremendous loyalty and sensitivity. He worships AM and adores his kids and is loyal to a fault. What shocks me though is the callousness of Anant. He literally fathered this lil kid and knows how attached his kids are to him. Its one thing to let Rehaan go because he has had enough with his impulsive and immature behaviour and another to not even bother about his well-being or show regret for how things panned out. Why is he not checking if his kids are alright? They are literally grown up with this guy and he is no more in the house. AM used to insist Rehaan is family. Would he behave the same way if his own kids said questioned his wife and then left the house? Why do we only see AM focused on romancing Ahana and solving her issues? Given the circumstances in which they married and the fact that he has two grown up kids, shouldn't he be all the more sensitive to them and assert that nothing has changed post his marriage and he will always love them the way he used to all these years? Whats interesting here is that Rehaan seems to display more concern towards the kids than AM does at times. Am sorry but I dont even see the 'love' between Anant and Ahaana at this point. He seems besotted by her yes but am yet to be convinced about their love if you know what I mean. At this point, I feel the worse for Rehaan because the guy just displayed tremendous loyalty and unconditional love in today's episode. The exact opposite of everything Ahaana accused him of during the confrontation. And I must admit Ashim is quite impressive 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tagmilk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on post! 
Ive really started disliking Anant. Supporting your wife is another thing but he's clearly obsessed with his young wife. He wouldve never behaved that way with Rosh or Aarav. Anant seemed visibly angry when rehaan said why would ahana love you..I think hes more upset about that
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's the reason I could never connect or even understand Anant's character.
To me it feels that Anant is attracted and blinded by his young wife's beauty.
And I also feel because Rehaan asked a valid question, he is ignoring his questions. He is trying to run away from reality.

As far as Rehaan is concerned i feel he is more like jealous of Anant. He is unable to accept the fact that Ahaana chose an older man rejecting a guy like him. Its bothering him. There is a bit of ego in Rehaan. 

And Ahaana does not yet realise what she has done. She was too blinded for revenge at her wedding time.

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
completely agree with you, yes Rehaan who is apparently childish character seems to be more mature than Anant, he felt suspicious when Gupta made allegations, i know gupta was half wrong but Rehaan tried to find the truth for his AM, n when he told about his doubts to Anant he completely ignored him!
Anant shld have atleast tried to reason with Rehaan that why he thinks Ahana is angelic, but no he snapped completely throwing off Rehaan who loves him unconditionally! hope he soon understands Rehaan n tries to behave like a reasonable person who is able to see things infront of him instead of closing his eyes!
I know Ahana hates Rehaan but i wished that she feel bad for rehaan leaving the house but no she was so satisfied!
M watching the turkish version simultaneously, there Adnan(Anant) is much more mature who atleast tries to think about the allegations but here Anant is jus so cool abt his wife!

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post dear ..new promo clearly shows aahana honey moon will be damp squib...
evn though rehaan and aahana cant see eye to eye..both will fall for each other..

waiting fr things to unfold...

special mention.

in hm aahana wanted a bike ride but am takes her by car...😆

waiting to see rehaan aahana bike ride...😳

MeeraHK thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

And I also feel because Rehaan asked a valid question, he is ignoring his questions. He is trying to run away from reality.

As far as Rehaan is concerned i feel he is more like jealous of Anant. He is unable to accept the fact that Ahaana chose an older man rejecting a guy like him. Its bothering him. There is a bit of ego in Rehaan. 

And Ahaana does not yet realise what she has done. She was too blinded for revenge at her wedding time.

He is unable to accept the fact that Ahaana chose an older man rejecting a guy like him. Its bothering him. There is a bit of ego in Rehaan. 

u spoke my words dear...rehaan is a smart guy before marriage to anant he used to flurt with aahana...lets see what happens 

MeeraHK thumbnail

as in any rwlationship she will i guess srtt comparing am and rehaan..will c small small things and thy way thy handle it...

no way rehaan is bechaara...he will srely sense trouble in am marriage and 

paca mauka pe chauka marega...😆

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraHK

as in any rwlationship she will i guess srtt comparing am and rehaan..will c small small things and thy way thy handle it...

no way rehaan is bechaara...he will srely sense trouble in am marriage and 

paca mauka pe chauka marega...😆

Lol 
And also I feel Rehaan is much mature and rational thinker than Anant.
In the future episodes this will struck Ahaana also. 
She will start comparing Anant and Rehaan. 

The way Anant approached the whole situation of him falling for Ahaana, was not at all rational/logical. Not once Anant felt hesitant into proposing Ahaana or even thinking about age factor. And Ahaana was in a different frame of mind that time. Therefore both took an impulsive decision. 

astrix90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You have a point there. Its partly ego too in Rehaan's case. He is also confused about his own feelings about Ahaana. All that aside, I would like to believe that his love and concern for AM overpowers every other irrational thought at this point. You cant really blame him for his hypothesis, can we? Laila did take the money and she doesn't even bother to hide her intentions through her behaviour. Gupta and Roshni seem to further fuel his suspicion. Also Ahaana and Anant have done nothing to dispel it. Yeah his words were derogatory but why not bother responding to whatever questions he raised? Instead Ahaana resorted to insulting him back and Anant just doesn't seem to bother. That is my biggest issue with his character at this point. It seems like the moment he married Ahaana, he doesn't give a damn about the rest of his family. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After Ahaana's entry, Yamiini became another paid maid from being an integral part of the family.
So Roshni had double shock Rehaan and the gentle Yamini who is so self effacing.