Preeran345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Anita is such a heartless woman.
It's so disgusting to watch how she Behaves with her daughters.
Even Ahaan felt bad n asked pankti "Kaise rehti ho inke sath "
I mean we all have that ideal image of parents but that is not d case always. Wish Pankti gets all happiness n also Rihaee from that Jail which Anita has created.
Only Ahaan can do that.

But I feel bad for Poorva.
Both d sisters r so innocent but Trapped.
That guy Monty Shetty is so shady.
Hope he turns out to be a good guy.but why he wants to buy someone?

What do think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't have anything to say about Anita. She is such heartless woman & selfish too.

I feel sad for Purva much more than Pankti nowadays. At least she has Ahaan now to save her or protect her but Purva is all alone & trapped too plus she loves Pankti so much that she can do anything to save her & she did that too.

Monty Shetty is a weird character. On one hand he is feeding the kids & other hand he wants to buy a girl. May be he will fall in love with Purva or may be he works for some other man & he wants to buy Pankti for that man, but will fall in love with Purva after seeing her innocene & good heart.

Jo bhi ho I have a feeling that Purva's story is going to be an interesting one.
anishapoudel thumbnail

Originally posted by: M_Nira

I don't have anything to say about Anita. She is such heartless woman & selfish too.

I feel sad for Purva much more than Pankti nowadays. At least she has Ahaan now to save her or protect her but Purva is all alone & trapped too plus she loves Pankti so much that she can do anything to save her & she did that too.

Monty Shetty is a weird character. On one hand he is feeding the kids & other hand he wants to buy a girl. May be he will fall in love with Purva or may be he works for some other man & he wants to buy Pankti for that man, but will fall in love with Purva after seeing her innocene & good heart.

Jo bhi ho I have a feeling that Purva's story is going to be an interesting one.

i wish nira tumhara sapne mohti sheety ka pura na ho i knoe uday poorva is end game coz rusaal is parallel lead 
M_Nira thumbnail

Originally posted by: anishapoudel

i wish nira tumhara sapne mohti sheety ka pura na ho i knoe uday poorva is end game coz rusaal is parallel lead

Then I would be more than happy Anisha...Purva-Uday...
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am just excited about his character because they roped in an actor from the South. Being from the south it is nice to see that opportunities like this exist. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
anishapoudel thumbnail

Then I would be more than happy Anisha...Purva-Uday...

i feel here is twist like initially end is purva uday coz the article dnt say he is love interest of purva say he will hv a important character
M_Nira thumbnail

Originally posted by: anishapoudel

i feel here is twist like initially end is purva uday coz the article dnt say he is love interest of purva say he will hv a important character

Let's see then. Purva's track is going to be interesting. I am actually so happy to see that being a supportive character Nidhi getting a good track... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Preeran345 thumbnail

Let's see then. Purva's track is going to be interesting. I am actually so happy to see that being a supportive character Nidhi getting a good track... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

To be honest I like purva more than PanKti 
she's such a sweet girl n loves her sister to a great extent. Actually I want to make a separate post for Purva soon.
Edited by Preeran345 - 6 years ago
Preeran345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I am just excited about his character because they roped in an actor from the South. Being from the south it is nice to see that opportunities like this exist. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

is it ? That's great.This show is unique in many sense.Makers r doing good job
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeran345

is it ? That's great.This show is unique in many sense.Makers r doing good job

Yes, they are.  The best part about the show is that they have original musicโญ๏ธ

I am also really liking the foundation the cvs are creating... it is like monty is using purva as his own personal therapist... who knows she may end up actually liking him and he wouldn't have seen it coming... He has really good qualities, but under the shades, numerous rings and "i don't care" attitude it looks like he has some insecurities. I am just satisfied at this point how the cvs highlighted the importance of consent through this character... I hope they follow through with it. Consent is something that needs to be clearly stated, especially in Indian tv
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago