Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: samusaaa

i dont watch tu ashqui but channel change karte wakt jitna bhi dekha mujhe bohot bekaar laga...Infact the girl i used to watch pratap in sony she was there,and i liked her with faisal...She is too little to do the role in tu ashiqui...

By the way kaalire insta pe kuch clips dekha hain baddha and bekar hai!!Unko koyi ship karta bhi hain kya???

Koi bhi nai karta😆
Plus am shocked to see if ka response too..k forum is so khali..jabke maine hamesha dekha h k har show k kaafi if followers rhte h😆insta mei toh koi nai karta...😆
PURBUL thumbnail

baap re ek insaan main itna kuch dhundegi toh bekaar hi hoga na!!But i am hoping to watch the spinoff agar koyi decent actor and actress ho because initial wala yhm which my mom used to watch was too good...

Hope koi acha actor laaye goodlooking saa..yhms execution has been always good...before leap it was fab..lets see wat she does wid spinoff..
I watched kdb..anjum has improved alot..
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PURBUL

Maine koi pills nai diya kisiko

lol simmi ki bacchi tu toh ajkal yhm main cha gyi hain 😆
Smudge thumbnail

Koi bhi nai karta😆
Plus am shocked to see if ka response too..k forum is so khali..jabke maine hamesha dekha h k har show k kaafi if followers rhte h😆insta mei toh koi nai karta...😆

sibling couples bananeko bolo aur!!As u said they offered mru sia then why didnt those buddhus offered her kaalirein with arju even after knowing their crazy fan followings!!
PURBUL thumbnail
Makers are mad..siya k raam time toh baba jo haal tha..edits banne laggaye thee..i toh at times wonder..ye aditi ne auditioon b kaise clear kara😆koi exp hei nai rhta uska toj
Smudge thumbnail

Hope koi acha actor laaye goodlooking saa..yhms execution has been always good...before leap it was fab..lets see wat she does wid spinoff..
I watched kdb..anjum has improved alot..

you know what ???I find anjum better than shraddha in kdb...Shraddha's acting looks too ott there!!Dont know why??Because in her previous shows she was alwaya bang on!!Abb toh mujhe katai na acchi lagti waha!!Anjum is doing good enough i think...I saw an insta clips where both the sisters were hugging sarla maa and that was totally blank when u actually think about prabul chemistry!!
Smudge thumbnail

Makers are mad..siya k raam time toh baba jo haal tha..edits banne laggaye thee..i toh at times wonder..ye aditi ne auditioon b kaise clear kara😆koi exp hei nai rhta uska toj

lol ajkal sab chalta hain...
PURBUL thumbnail

you know what ???I find anjum better than shraddha in kdb...Shraddha's acting looks too ott there!!Dont know why??Because in her previous shows she was alwaya bang on!!Abb toh mujhe katai na acchi lagti waha!!Anjum is doing good enough i think...I saw an insta clips where both the sisters were hugging sarla maa and that was totally blank when u actually think about prabul chemistry!!

Pragbul had a different naturality only!! I cant deny deir onscreen bond was damn good..
Here shraddja ka previoua shows i havnt seen..but yaha i found her a bit..i mean wo spark nai laga meko..anjum ko i would appreciate..coz start mei aisa tha i just couldnt tolerate her only..she was overloud..but nw she has calmed down enough n has shown a great improvement!
PURBUL thumbnail
Tmne shaheer erica ka suna kya...
Erica got so irritated coz of d linkup rumours k first she turned off her commentbox😆den ranted up saying my life doesnt revolve around one person only
Smudge thumbnail

Pragbul had a different naturality only!! I cant deny deir onscreen bond was damn good..
Here shraddja ka previoua shows i havnt seen..but yaha i found her a bit..i mean wo spark nai laga meko..anjum ko i would appreciate..coz start mei aisa tha i just couldnt tolerate her only..she was overloud..but nw she has calmed down enough n has shown a great improvement!

ab show ko toh mil raha hain shocking trps so it doesnt really matter!!!Anjum is having the same character as mrunal,chirpy bubbly etc etc.. Yeah anjum was over the top when i saw some initial epis but now she has toned down judging by seeing some insta clips only!!Btw does she get screen space??