Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It's not related to Bollywood

But I think it's Krystal Dseouza she is friend with Ekta

I checked her Instagram update some Sanaya fans are begging though 😆
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Krystal can become nagin .Her eyes are plus point for this role:)
But I heard she is coming with some belan bahu show lol

I went through ekta's insta post too and sanaya's name was mentioned only 3-4 times I think...those people didn't even seem like her fans...just regular viewers making guesses...surbhi's and krystle's names were mentioned 3-4 times too...why Aliziah would feel the need to lie like this is beyond me...I am pretty sure not many sanaya fans would want her in naagin3...let alone "beg" for it.
Anyway I too think krystle suits the role...she is pretty with limited acting skills which won't be a hurdle at all while playing naagin..if it is SJ then it's nice that she got a lead role but the actress in her deserves better.
emptyhand20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF2lv7c7Yag[/YOUTUBE]
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aliziah

It's not related to Bollywood

But I think it's Krystal Dseouza she is friend with Ekta

I checked her Instagram update some Sanaya fans are begging though 😆

Sanaya fans would never beg for that character, as no one wants her to do the nagin show, there were rumors few months back about her playing that character, and she clarified in the live chat that she isn't doing it.😊
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
mouni has Gold and salman loves her so he will take her afer that as well
she indeed has bigger things awaiting her than lame ridiculous daily soaps..ekta is right..this girl is made for bigger things (no pun intended)
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think it's krystal but let's see
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

'Cause Mouni is in Bollywood now. 😉
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ugh! Toh naagin nautanki kabhi khatam nahi hone waali...🤔
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Krystle D'Souza to replace Mouni Roy as the new Naagin?

Krystle D'Souza might step into Mouni Roy's show in Naagin 3.

It was only yesterday that Ekta Kapoor took to Instagram to announce that Mouni Roy and Adaa Khan who were an integral part of her show Naagin will no longer be a part of the third season. 

Sharing a picture of the much love naagin, Ekta Kapoor also announced that she will soon announce the new snake woman or women. "A new Nagin arrives! As we bid Adieu to @imouniroy and @adaakhann from NAAGINwe welcome the NEW! Will soon reveal my new naagin' or should I say NAAGINS' #waitfornaagin3," she wrote. 

Well, a little birdie tells us that it might be Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai fame Krystle D'Souza might be the new Naagin. 

Well, given Krystle's close relationship with Ekta, it seems the news might just be true. 

Meanwhile, Mouni Roy commented on Ekta's post and wrote that it hurts her that she is not a part of the show anymore. She, however, told Ekta that she is excited about the show.

Ekta told her Mouni that she will always be a part of Balaji.

Mouni's comment reads, "that hurt a little but am excited too".

Ekta replied to her, "u will always b a part of balaji! For now bigger things await u!!!!!! My dearest we will miss u on naagin!"

According to a leading daily, Mouni might venture into web-series soon. Reports started making the rounds that she might not return to Naagin 3. Talking about it, a source stated to the daily, "Naagin 3 will have a different lead heroine this time. Mouni is busy with her two Bollywood projects Gold and Brahmastra and won't be able to give dates for another season of the show."