Mouni Roy and Adaa Khan not in Naagin 3, Ekta confirms!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Mouni Roy and Adaa Khan NOT a part of Naagin 3, Ekta Kapoor confirms; guess who will be new Naagin?

Ekta Kapoor confirmed that Mouni Roy and Adaa Khan are not a part of Naagin 3.

Television's hot actress Mouni Roy won hearts with her spectacular performance in the show Naagin and also in its sequel. Along with her, even Adaa Khan impressed people in the show. Well, the show is having a third part, but sadly, Mouni and Adaa are not a part of it.

The news was confirmed by Ekta Kapoor today. She revealed that Mouni and Adaa are not a part of Naagin 3 and also shared a picture on her Instagram page asking people to guess the actress in the third part.

Ekta captioned the picture, A new nagin arrives! As we bid Adieu to @imouniroy and @adaakhann from NAAGIN we welcome the NEW! Will soon reveal my new naagin' or should I say NAAGINS' #waitfornaagin3'.

Mouni Roy commented on Ekta's post that it hurts her that she is not a part of the show anymore. She, however, told Ekta that she is excited for the show.

Ekta told her Mouni that she will always be a part of Balaji.

Mouni's comment reads, "that hurt a little but am excited too".

Ekta replied to her, "u will always b a part of balaji! For now bigger things await u!!!!!! My dearest we will miss u on naagin!"

Check out the picture and their conversation below:

Can you make any guesses which actress will play the role of a Naagin in Naagin 3?

According to a leading daily, Mouni might venture into web-series soon. Reports started making the rounds that she might not return to Naagin 3. Talking about it, a source stated to the daily, "Naagin 3 will have a different lead heroine this time. Mouni is busy with her two Bollywood projects Gold and Brahmastra and won't be able to give dates for another season of the show."

The source further said, "There will possibly be some scenes which will have Mouni in flashbacks in the show this season, but Ekta Kapoor has offered Mouni a web series, for her digital video platform and Mouni is definitely doing it."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Is it Drashti? This pic look like her😳
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Is it Drashti? This pic look like her😳

I think that's Mouni 'cause the edit was made my someone some Shivangi/Shesha fan. Doesn't look like Drashti to me.

Don't think EK would reveal who the new Naagin is without fanfare.

AraBearxo thumbnail
The pic is Mouni only. It's her trademark eyeliner.
All the best to the new naagin. 

Despite anything, Mouni Roy and Arjun Bijlani had amazing chemistry which made Naagin 1. Don't know about season 2, but wasn't the slot destroyed (in TRP terms) by then? Heard it never reached the TRP glory of Naagin 1
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: clarity

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
I think that's Mouni 'cause the edit was made my someone some Shivangi/Shesha fan. Doesn't look like Drashti to me.

Don't think EK would reveal who the new Naagin is without fanfare.</font>

Yup that's mouni. I don't want a new naagin, Mouni is so damn gorgeous😳
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mouni's bloated fish face is off-putting, so thank god
MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank god Adaa is out of this mess .
And we all knew Mouni/Adaa is not going to be part of the 3rd season after the mess that was S2
Why kekta is even making it? 
That would be a huge flop. 
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
Mouni should do a cameo as icchadhari fish in naagin 3..
emptyhand20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Instead of Naagin 3, they should make a spin-off show with the same elements, but completely new story and characters, this time with a handsome Naag as the main character, a Naag story to bring a fresh air, refresh the series instead of repeating a story of Naagin 3 times in a row which is getting boring. Rudra (Kinshuk Mahajan) was a big hit in Naagin 2, he was outshine the male lead actor every scene with his acting skill so they had to kill off Rudra to pave the way for the male lead and that was a big mistake, a lot of people have stopped watching the show after Rudra death, they should cast Kinshuk Mahajan for the lead role in the new spin-off, make a prequel story of Rudra or his life after reincarnation as a new Naag, that would be more interesting to watch. Edited by emptyhand20 - 6 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I loved mouni and adaa .naagin was popcorn stuff .. ridiculous and unintentionally funny but delectable..