Samaina Preedit and Swana OS: Tashan

Sairandhri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This follows from my Preeti and Pandit short but includes all the 6 couples too.

Aaj na chhodunga tujhe dam dama dam
tune kya samajha hai mujhe dam dama dam 
dil mein hain toofaan bhara dam dama dam
naach meri jaan jara dam dama dam

Naina, Swati and Preeti made their way to the stand. Sameer and his gang were slouching against some bikes lazing from the heat of the after noon. Munna spotted them coming and alerted his friends. 
Preeti halted in her tracks and turned around
"Oof what are they doing next to our bikes?!" Swati cried
"Yaar lets just go home by foot.' Preeti suggested
"No, dont let them fool you. We get our bikes and we leave. Chalo!." said Naina pulling Preeti with her who was clearly not having it. 
"Im going by foot you two go and get your bikes as you like." Preeti said waving them off.
"Preeti whats gone into you? Its not like you to accept defeat to them so easily" Swati questioned.
" And we arent leaving without you. 3 against 3." Naina said with finality.
"Ooof, fine." Preeti said through gritted teeth.
As the girls neared, Pandit whispered something into Sameers ear who smirked.  The gang leapt off their feet to meet them blocking their way to their bikes. Pandit jerked up his collar and faced Preeti smirking as she stopped before him.
'Move aside' Preeti commanded impatiently not meeting the look of her confronter before her.
 Naina pursed her lips as Sameer stood in front of her regarding her hotly while she tried to steel herself against his hard stare with evenly matched rage in her eyes.
'Eh kuch suna nahin kya??' Preeti asked directing her question to the gang in general. Sameer looked at Preeti then and pulled a face at her as she scrunched her face mockingly at him.
'Nahin Munna, phir se bolo, ya...aur kareeb aao.' Pandit said playfully with a mischievous smile as he rested his elbow on Sameers shoulder and regarded her cooly.
As Preeti recalled her dream she shuddered not looking him in the eye.  Pandits smile lingered and he watched her keenly while she avoided eye contact.
'Pandat tu bhi kuch bologi kya?'
"Theres nothing to say just give us our bikes now." Swati said.
'Ayee Pandat jab tu gusse mein ho bahut sundar lagti ho.' Munna said cocking his eyebrow. Swati tried to reach her bike from the side when Munna jumped in her way to block her from coming forward.
"Urrghh." Swati grunted in annoyance.
"Arrghh" Munna replied with smile. 
Their fights had escalated over the last few days and all of them had been dragged into it slurring one another in the mud. Recently the girls had gotten them into trouble by reporting them to the principal as they had glimpsed them stealing from the canteen. The principal had kept them anon however they were smart to figure it out and didnt stop taunting them after. Naina and Sameer were locked in their own cold war with one another neither saying a word to the other only supplying each other with looks of contempt. Naina broke the silence.
"Why dont you just leave us in peace? Give us our bikes and leave us in peace." Naina said sternly.
"Uh uh, you dont get to have the last say and why would we leave you alone." Sameer said endearingly taking one step closer while Naina continued to throw daggers at him fighting against every impulse that his words stimulated. His eyes travelled down to Nainas slightly parted mouth and he felt something stir inside him. 
'"Kya chahiye tum log?" Naina said trying not to avert her gaze as his stare grew intense.
"Ayee Pandat Sipahi ko bol that we just want to relax." Munnas voice jolted Naina out of the hypnosis she increasingly felt from Sameers gaze.
"Aur Sipahi ki behen ko batao, that you snatched our freetime from us with all your telltaling and we have a right to chill anywhere we like." 
"Swati, tell Pandit that he should've thought about that before lying to the teacher about us sneaking out of classes to watch films on pretence of being sick." Preeti replied still not looking at Pandit in the eye.
"Sure thing Munna because thats not true at all." Pandit quipped watching her through narrowed eyes.
"Swati tell Pandit that it was only that one time. And Naina never snuck out to see films." Preeti glowered folding her arms and turning her face away.
Pandit looked at her with a mix of slight amusement and frustration that she was outright avoiding looking at him and speaking to him.
'Pandat you make her understand' Swati rolled her eyes at Munna.
"Haan haan bahut boli mahaan jo hai tumhare behen. If she sees even a hug onscreen she will dial the police for crime'  Sameer said fixing his eyes on her still.
"Nahin nahin, tum log hain, masoomiyat bilkul baache ki tara, which may explain why you cant score higher marks.' Naina remarked mockingly.
Sameer fumed and advanced closer to her his shadow encircling her as the space between them closed. But she didnt back away and refused to feel intimidated by him as he towered over her.
"Go ahead, whats your come back? Or are you at loss for words? Doesn't surprise me. either." Naina answered rubbing it in.
"Watch your mouth' Sameer said darkly leaning slightly in to her that she felt his hot breath tickle her skin. The others turned their attention to Naina and Sameer who were standing dangerously close to each other.
'I'm not frightened of you. Whoever you may be Sameer Maheshwari." She said defiantly looking up to him with a deadly look in her eyes as he returned her an equally dangerous look. He moved his arm around her and she was about to scold him but realised he was undoing the chain attached to the pole behind her and thrusted it roughly into her hand. Naina held it tightly and pursed her lips. 
"This is for you. I may have zero cells in academics but I atleast Im street smart and use my common sense. Like securing my bike from thieves." 
"Wait wheres my bike? What did you do with my bike??" Naina said panic raising in her voice as she looked among the stand.
"Right because your bike is so 1st quality that I had to steal it. Come on why would I want to steal your sorry looking bike."
"Naina! uncle will kill us if he finds out you lost the bike. What did you guys do?!" Preeti cried. 
"What did we do? We kidnapped Sipahi'sl battered looking bike to ask for a huge ransom aur kya?" Pandit jibed sarcastically. Preeti crossed her arms again and pretended not to hear him. 
"Howw will I get home?!" Naina groaned.
"I can drop you." Sameer said rather bluntly
"I would rather be dying of thirst in a desert than go home with you." Naina said spitefully.
"Im offering you a lift, but if youre too big headed to accept it then walk. What do I care."
Naina reassured the other girls that she would be fine walking home alone even though she wasnt looking forward to the long journey but she needed to blow off steam and was not entirely convinced that Sameer was not behind this all. 
Preeti tried to get to her bike just when Pandit stood in front of it. 
"I need my bike." She said with her face turned the other way.
"What this one?" he said feigning innocence. "Le lo"
 She looked at him and blushed as he smirked and moved aside so she could get to her bike checking that everything was intact and hadnt been tampered with by the boys. Preeti felt him right behind her invading her space and when she turned around he dropped back a few steps to let her pass. In an ackward rush to speedily get past Pandit she stepped on his foot almost toppling clumsily into him and as he lost his balance he clutched her tshirt pulling her down with him while falling backwards into Swati bringing her down, and in an effort to stop her fall Munna knocked Sameer who fell over Naina.
They coiled and cringed as they tried to extricate themselves from one another and had become the laughing stock of the school grounds as they all lay there in a confused jumbled heap from the sudden disturbance that bought them all tumbling over one another. Sameers soft hair brushed with Nainas shoulder who had taken a pretty bad fall as he had half landed on her. She felt the warmth of his arm across her shoulder and quickly sat up forcing him to as well. His face was inches within hers as he eyed her curiously so that she had to turn her face the other way feeling herself redden under his  piercing gaze. Naina got to her feet promptly and fixed her dress while Sameer clapped the dust of his hands together and brushed his hair back standing up too examining her from the corner of his eye.
Preeti had landed on Pandit both her hands resting against his chest and she grew flustered as she became conscious of their proximity. She was about to stand up but was yanked back down by Pandit again. 
"You stepped on my foot." He said frowning. She pushed him  with both hands and stood up straightening her dress ignoring the jeering coming from the students nearby.
"You were in my space" Preeti said annoyed he had pulled her down causing her to land on him.
"Get off me" Swati said from behind Pandit who was crushing her legs with his weight as he stood up fixing his collar keeping his eyes on Preeti the whole while.
Munna had been holding Swatis hand all the time but she shook him off retracting her hand and rubbed it dramatically.
"Sorry Pandat." Munna said grinning cheesily. He crawled over to her side and said leaning slightly close.
"Dekh Pandat maybe they're fighting but all is cool between us right?" He said clicking his tongue.
Swati threw him a look of annoyance and got up swiftly fixing her dress too.
While the laughter died down and the kids began to disperse, they all hopped onto their bikes. Sameer noticed Naina wincing and his face creased with slight concern. 
"Tum theek ho Naina?" Swati enquired. Naina reassured them again she would be fine.
"Naina dont worry as soon as I get home I'll ask Chacha to give you a lift." Preeti said.
They all started to go their separate ways homewards while Sameer slowed his bike down to a crawl creeping next to Naina.
"My offer is still there if you want it."
"Thankyou but no thank you." Dosti mein no sorry no thank you, she thought but friendship was far from her mind at this point.
"Dont tell me you are really going to walk all that way with a limp in your gait."
"I am." Naina replied stubbornly. Sameer sighed.
"Fine then, Ill follow you all the way while you walk on foot." Naina pouted at his insistence.
"You do that." She replied.
"I will" 
"And what do you care anyway?"
"I dont. I fell on you and I want to pay back my debt for hurting you by accident."
Naina ignored him and tried to carry on but her tiredness was getting the better of her as she had to put a lot of effort with her limp and she hadnt walked very far. She leaned against the nearby street lamp post and squeezed her eyes against the exhaustion in her leg. Sameer put the brakes on his bike and flung himself off. He flicked his hair back and walked over to her.
"Please Naina." He said softly offering a hand to her. She looked at his outstretched palm with suspicion but caved in. She just wanted to be home now even if it were Sameer she had to get help from.
Naina nodded to Sameers satisfaction but refused to hold his hand and clutched his sleeve instead for support.
He sat down and she sat behind him ackwardly as her skirt didnt allow her a more comfortable position.
"Hold on." She tried to grip the seat but kept slipping.
"I meant to me."
"Kya? No I cant do that." He rolled his eyes. Yeh madam bhi..
"Then sit in front because I dont want you flying off while I ride."
She pouted and made her way to the front and lifted herself onto the seat with a bit of struggle. She gripped the handlebars tightly and nervously watched him from the corner of her eye. He sat behind her and as he held onto the handlebars of either side of her, his hands were precariously close to her own while she felt his arms enclose her almost protectively from behind.  She was blushing profusely and thankful that she wasnt facing him not sure how he may have reacted if he knew what kind of effect he caused in her and she wasnt able to relax in this ackward position with him right behind her. He kicked the engine on and revved the bike before setting off. As they rode in silence she grew more and more conscious of his closeness, with every bend in the road the his arms touched her bare arms and she had to close her eyes savoring the increasing feel of his warm skin against hers. She could feel his body warmth behind her and imagined his hair whipping away in the breeze as they rode past the bustling city. 
"Rukh rukh rukh!" Naina gasped as he sped to a sudden halt. She had been so lost in the moment that she had forgotten that she had to stop at her house. As the brakes screeched to a halt Naina and Sameer were jolted forward. He was annoyed at her and looked at her scornfully but the force of the stop caused him to fall forward into her his soft hair grazing against the side of her face and his arms wrapped around her even more to cushion her from being thrusted forward. His skin was brushing her soft cheek and she turned slowly to look at him  a look of slight fearfulness in her eyes while he gazed at her intensely, their eyes locked for a long while. He leaned into her then feeling overwhelmed by the sudden emergence of a feeling within that he found hard to resist in spite of himself but she briskly pulled away pushing his arm off and got off his bike. 
"Uh.. thank you.. Sameer.." She stammered breathlessly and briskly walked to her house. 
Sameer still had his arm hanging in the air from where she had shoved him aside. He followed her with eager eyes and smiled before brushing his hand through his hair riding off into the street.

Edited by Sairandhri - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daenerysnow thumbnail
Aww loved it! The way they all fell on each other! Munna was cute as usual with Swati and loved Preeti and Pandit too and Preeti avoiding Pandit and asking Swati to talk to Pandit on her behalf. 
Also Sameer and Naina bike ride was cute I really hope we see this on the show! 
Sairandhri thumbnail
Thankyou I am sorry about the cliches but this was something I wrote on the spur of the moment as I really wanted to do something involving the whole lot of them.
worldequalsyou thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it 
Oh god tashan wala looks between them
Oo bai pandit and preeti :)
Cute munna and swati 
And oyee hoyee sameer and naina's tashan and bike scene 
So good 
Loved it just awesome 
chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it...you let Newton's law of inertia trigger the intensity between Samaina😆 ...wonderful...please make it a FF ...want to know what happens next 
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic OS
It had a good dose of all d couples..
PreeDit❤️
Preeti feel down n it worked well for all 6..good one😉
Sameer dropping Naina home on his bike😳 dat was luvly

Hv u posted it's link in d index thread?

-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely OS 😳
Thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of it
Samaina bike ride was so cute
Waiting to see something like this on the show
Sairandhri thumbnail
Wow thanks for the appreciation guys. I better do a follow up then as you seemed to enjoy it.
Yes..of course...um that was the idea.. to encompass Newtons law of inertia when writing that scene (looks edgily from side to side)...Haha but jokes apart what a flattering observation to make chandu80 Thankyou.
Infact a lot of physics going on one might say, gravity and falling via the falling scene of all 6 like falling dominoes caused by clumsy Preeti who had to be the one to set off the chain of events. Gravity is the the attraction of two forces wvia the 3 pairs and the subsequent chemistry flying between them.

Sairandhri thumbnail
Any requests or should i keep it  a surpriseEdited by Sairandhri - 6 years ago
Rashupuru thumbnail
Oh plz plz do continue... And suprises r fun!