Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Komalp1391

Excellently written 

Naina in red saree and sameer going flat over her☺️
Puri shaadi toh dono ne imaginations me krli ab lgta hai suhaagraat bhu vaise hi mana lenge
Thank god yaha koi neeli makhi nhi thi..
Loved the whole series...
Special mention to the temple date it was beyond perfection
Now eagerly waiting for the next story prologue seemes to be intriguing 

Thank you dear Komal...ab red sari ki baat hi kuch aur hoti hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the colour of love, the colour of passion...Sameer ko to lattu hona hi tha...n yeah, nili, pili madhumakkhis were banned here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nice to see that you are waiting for my next too...😊
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyp

Naina in red saree..Waohhh I can imagine..She ll look breathtaking beautiful..N awsm part dear..

New teaser..U r finishing this ff ??

Ab Naina has to look ravishing someday...nice to see you could imagine this...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ thank you so much dear!! 
Yes dear...well the new series is a sequel to this one...I had actually planned the leap and Sameer sang Naina title much before Sameer made that card also...I just got too busy with life in between...would try to update the new story as soon as I can...😊😊
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was a such a beautiful episode and closure to the beautiful journey.Sameer 'Jugad 'Maheshwari is on rollπŸ‘ Taiji could not recognize her bholuram😲 Any way our Saree was chosen and approved.Loved all the besabri and intezaar..The sajna sawarna for each other..Its justa tickling yet feel good feeling only to felt and not to be translated in few words.
Loved it and glad to be part of this series from its inception.
Waiting for the next..
Update soon and thanks for the PM.

Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful ending Sur.  πŸ‘
Sameer and his antics! πŸ˜† That was cute. The guy is so determined!

And the whole wedding scene was so wonderfully depicted. 

But most importantly, I am intrigued with next part of the story.. the one set in the college. 

Looking forward to the next chapter now...πŸ˜ƒ 

Love
Kshithi
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Samaina imagining themselves in place of varun and pooja

Lovely ending of the FF. Loved it.
It was awesome.

Best of luck for new FF.😊
MSK04 thumbnail
Sur - this was such a wonderful update. πŸ‘πŸ‘
You reminded me of Sameer's istriwala get-up that he had donned in his dreams... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pyaar ka bhukar aisa chada ke Sameer Maheshwari ne apni premika se milne ke liye apne baalo me tel tak laga liya...!! Sachchi aashiqui ise hi to kehte hai... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

This FF has been one of my absolute favorites and though I was hoping it wouldn't end so soon I am happy it ended on such a cheerful note of our Samaina dreaming about their own wedding... And thank you for giving the teaser... I am really really happy that you thought of a sequel... I am eagerly waiting to read that now...!!

Good Luck!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: worldequalsyou

Loved the last part,

And looking forward to read your new ff.
Thanks for the PM, i was a bit sad cause this was the last part but girl
At the end u gave me a amazing suprise, you are continuing with college part. 
Can't wait for you to post your new ff.
Thanks for an amazing ff 'Love in Mount Abu'.
Please do continue to write, cause you are damn good and writing, 
Always enjoy your posts :)

Hey dear...thank you so much...You are one fab writer yourself girl!! Really adored your writing...hehe..I had exhausted most of what I wanted to show for Samaina in school...so wanted to save up something for their college life too...
😳😳😳Would try and update the new series asap...a little short on time these days...😊😊
Love,
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: -vandy-

Amazing update as usual...

But I'll be truthful...What caught my attention was the teaser...I can't wait for sameer sang naina...Please start ur next story asap

Thanks Vandy...
BOLD: I'm glad dear...would try my best to update soon...pakka!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
😳

Originally posted by: msdfan

Amazing update... It was so good... πŸ‘πŸΌ

This was a beautiful FF and last part was really nice.. πŸ˜Š
Waiting for your new FF.. 

Thanks msdfan...btw does ur forum name mean u r a fan of MS Dhoni only? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Just curious) 
Elated to see that you enjoyed the series πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Would be out with the sequel in a week or so hopefully...😳😳
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

That was a such a beautiful episode and closure to the beautiful journey.Sameer 'Jugad 'Maheshwari is on rollπŸ‘ Taiji could not recognize her bholuram😲 Any way our Saree was chosen and approved.Loved all the besabri and intezaar..The sajna sawarna for each other..Its justa tickling yet feel good feeling only to felt and not to be translated in few words.

Loved it and glad to be part of this series from its inception.
Waiting for the next..
Update soon and thanks for the PM.

Nandita...thank you so much yaar...you were there since the beginning...motivating me to keep writing...you are one of the reasons I could bring this story to an end...😳😳 You liked the ending part here...so happy to see that!! Aakhir Sameer ka Naina pe haq hai...aur paise kam hai to taiji pataofied hain...hehe meri story me bholuram meets Taiji nahi hua na...isliye no one could catch him...bas Preeti se hide krna tha...ab pehli baar Naina Sameer ke saamne sari me aayegi to dil me kuch kuch to hoga hi...😳😳
Love,
Sur