Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajRosid thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Congrats roshu for new ff banner was Amazing. Pair name is really nice. Eagerly Waiting for updates and thx for pm. 
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome prologue yaar... What if that show team won't hear us we have our own ways to fulfill our wishes right... Eagerly waiting fr next...
ayeshasif thumbnail
Amazing prologue... eagerly waiting for the updates 
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
nice banner...
good start..
thanks for the pm...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
one more anuvir story.cool.anushka is ready to avenge the people who raped and killed her sister jhanvi .so she is going to veerpur.wonder what's Sid purpose behind going there.Sid and sanjana bonding was good.waiting for anuvir meeting and they joining hands together to attain their goal
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
only avimaan fans are reading na. so no one will criticize the pairing.chill
angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww AnuVir...amazing roshini...fab job dear...awesome prologue...interesting...loved it...eagerly waiting for the updates and thanks for the pm dear
riswanasalam thumbnail
Nice banner and prologue loved it Chechi waiting for the update Anuvir yeah 😛
Suruthi_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya..the most needed ff for Aviman fans who are missing their chemistry on screen... After rosid my another fav pair is Anuvir.. Becoz our Aviman playing tho role na..😉 So let's shout Anuvir Anuvir the world w to know about our Anuvir..n prove them our casting decision is best more than their casting for us our  aviman playing role Anuvir character..thats it..n so our anushka n viren r going to veerpur...Viren n sanju bond is so cute...Anushka going to veerpur for his sister but why viren going to veerpur.. Suspense...waiting to know why he is going to veerpur n their meeting.. Exciting..
Swara-rs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow ...roshini. ...This is One brilliant way to fulfil our unquenced desire. ...seeing aviman in laado2...looking forward to the story...
I have joined as a trainee in a tax office...and my timing is very tight...when I get home back I'll be all tired...so don't feel bad  if I don't comment...will really do if I could...