Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Waiting for next episode...😳
Olympias is here !
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-Amethyst-.

She's definetly more powerful than these bunch of idiots thought. And Bamni was actually in a look of awe today. Specially when she said Main khota sikka bankar nahi satya ka darpan lekar aayi hoon.

What even was the precap? What can that dream mean?

Maybe dream is related to the child she'll soon deliver !

& Who is at her door ?
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Episode was good...i knew she will not take darius help because she always wanted to save india from outside people and doesnt like violence. Kyonki she believes aapsi ladai se bal nahi badhta...gourav ghat ta hain. But i wanted her to fight back...like ki main queen hoon...you officially married me instead of crying and saying allow me here or kill me.Wished she was more fierce in her approach ...but may be i am expecting too much for a princess of that era. Khair...that was a great sacrifice for nation. She is so determined to unite india...Rati di acting is on another level. She portrayed everything so nicely. I loved how she told bamni that she married him for only one reason...to end the dushmani and she will not become the reason to ignite war. Bamni kept on looking at her...i had hopes but he allowed her to live with daasis who dont to know how to respect people even. Hope tomorrow when she opens door...its bamni. Bamni is slightly good or completely black is still confusing. 
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The eppy was good but i was like did Anusuya actually think that Darius, such a sneaky snake fellow, would actually come and implicate himself in treason?! Like seriously lady?! 
N I totally didn't like that she went back... but hmm history is history, what can one do nw...πŸ₯± But I'm at least happy she didn't go back with all the mera pati, mera godjee BS they shw in shws these days... She went for her conviction as a queen who is hell bent on unified India and that's at least a relief!  

N btw wats that place? Scary... It seems more like red light area than servants quarters... πŸ€“ Poor Anu... 

N I guess it's the king at  the door??πŸ€”

Nw coming to Olympia... Man she's awesome! Her entry was equally powerful!! πŸ‘ Waiting to see more of her badassness!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
007ari thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
olympiya is somewhat crazy i think.
hina11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Only thing I remembered from episode was Olympia,samiksha was fab.
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What a contrast between Anasuya and Olympia. 

King Bhamni is a confused guy. He is a king but cannot see the double games his brother is playing. 
Rati showed awesome acting. 

The way Anasuya  put motherland before her own suffering is probably what makes everyone bow their heads with respect for her

But why is the servant quarters shown as some brothel?
Did they have such flesh trade even back then ?

Olympia's entry was super. 

Good episode 
Edited by canapoem - 6 years ago
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

What a contrast between Anasuya and Olympia. 

King Bhamni is a confused guy. He is a king but cannot see the double games his brother is playing. 
Rati showed awesome acting. 

The way Anasuya  put motherland before her own suffering is probably what makes everyone bow their heads with respect for her

But why is the servant quarters shown as some brothel?
Did they have such flesh trade even back then ?

Olympia's entry was super. 

Good episode 

@bold even i felt it looked like a brothel πŸ€’
Geniusreader thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In yesterday's episode maharani anasuya stole the show. It showed the power of a strong woman. She  could have joined hands with darius but she was so determined to protect her motherhand that she kept aside her grieve n what his so called husband did to her. This is what u can expect from a selfless woman who thinks for others before herself.
On the other side bamni n his brother, couldn't understand a   simple thing because of their ego n rivalries.. Moreover it was pathetic where they send to raani anasuya afterwards. Arey  She is a queen now.. Take your standerds high Mr. Bamni. U were looking so dumb n confused in whole episode.
Edited by Geniusreader - 6 years ago
rpni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome performance by Rati..She nailed it..anyone can feel her pain as she was conveying so nicely through her eyesπŸ‘
King Bamni..what is he doing he himself doesn't know that...only a loyal brother,nothing else...he said Anusuya is o ur 'Aasrit'..then why he sent his own wife to that red light area😭..ridiculous..and everyone was mocking her ..My god 
Anyways queen Olympia's entry was good...😊