Episode 3 Discussion

Posted: 6 years ago
So after the episode throw in your views
Really feel bad about what happened with Anasuya...And I really applaud her will and determination.I think bamni is not that bad.

~Maha~
I am so angry at the fact that Anusuya went back.
And Olympias had a fab entry 😳
Originally posted by darkwarrior200

I am so angry at the fact that Anusuya went back.
And Olympias had a fab entry 😳

If she does not go back then war will start, so she has no choice for now then going back
I care about no one else for I made such a fabulous entry. I am Olympias and you can bow to me.🤣
Originally posted by Meself

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#666666">I care about no one else for I made such a fabulous entry. I am Olympias and you can bow to me.🤣</font>

Yeh sab role play wale topic ke liye hai aunty 😛 yahan apne asli roop mein aake discussion kariye
I love how both the Queens are fiercely powerful. If not granted Power, they're definetly full of determination and spirit, even in the worst situations.
Today's was good. I can't seem to understand Bamni. He's revengeful but not bad either. I think he just took revenge without thinking and now has really started liking Anasuya. Strange ðŸ˜³

Olympia was bang on. It was scary! Tomorrow is err, her guroor scene. That'll be scary and shameful too :(

Darius bows to the Queen. Hail Olympia!😆
Originally posted by -PD-

If she does not go back then war will start, so she has no choice for now then going back

She's definetly more powerful than these bunch of idiots thought. And Bamni was actually in a look of awe today. Specially when she said Main khota sikka bankar nahi satya ka darpan lekar aayi hoon
Originally posted by -PD-

She's definetly more powerful than these bunch of idiots thought. And Bamni was actually in a look of awe today. Specially when she said Main khota sikka bankar nahi satya ka darpan lekar aayi hoon.

What even was the precap? What can that dream mean?
Originally posted by darkwarrior200

Yeh sab role play wale topic ke liye hai aunty 😛 yahan apne asli roop mein aake discussion kariye

Porus ke bache, I am no aunty. ðŸ˜¡

The episode felt filler. But Olympias and her dangerous entry was so f*ING awesome!