Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Why do I get the feeling that we might hear about season 2 of SNS when it nears the end in Star Utsav? That will be the right time to start season 2
Farnaz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pollyanna

Why do I get the feeling that we might hear about season 2 of SNS when it nears the end in Star Utsav? That will be the right time to start season 2

Hoping for thevsame Raji, can't wait more😭

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Wondering why they are telecasting Saathiya again?

Yes...ofcourse...because myself Dr. Anu and our 12546 viewers members  have writen to HEMAL JHAVERI... Head of Star Commercial and Shirley Fernandes...TO RESTART  SAATHIYA ALL OVER AGAIN STAR UTSAV

WE ENJOY KOKILA AND RASHI

OVER AND OUT
Pollyanna thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
SNS still in the top 20 but fallen to 18th place and a drop of impressions. What is the current track? 
BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I feel the same😳
BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

SNS still in the top 20 but fallen to 18th place and a drop of impressions. What is the current track? 

I am very busy these days so i don't.
Edited by BangBang_Shilpa - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: itsmyopinion

Yes...ofcourse...because myself Dr. Anu and our 12546 viewers members  have writen to HEMAL JHAVERI... Head of Star Commercial and Shirley Fernandes...TO RESTART  SAATHIYA ALL OVER AGAIN STAR UTSAV

WE ENJOY KOKILA AND RASHI

OVER AND OUT

We saathiya  lovers are leeeast  bothered of the statistics 18 19 0r 20 or zero place.  Doesnt hell matter

Its just we all love saathiya anytime and any track beforee small  girls boys grew big ..later on its yucksss

Current track is Rashi achhar with gopis cute face on bottle  n full kaaand and handover business to NGO
RASHI HAVING STONE IN STOMACH and not pregnant
😆
Pollyanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsmyopinion

We saathiya  lovers are leeeast  bothered of the statistics 18 19 0r 20 or zero place.  Doesnt hell matter

Its just we all love saathiya anytime and any track beforee small  girls boys grew big ..later on its yucksss

Current track is Rashi achhar with gopis cute face on bottle  n full kaaand and handover business to NGO
RASHI HAVING STONE IN STOMACH and not pregnant
😆

Thanks for the info
Pollyanna thumbnail
Saathiya is not in Top 20 this week😕
Farnaz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saathiya is not in Top 20 this week😕