Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks Samiksha,  Reema and @khwabonkirani for reading and commenting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Really means a lot to me๐Ÿค—
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Niakhush

Hey amazing ff...loved it!!!
Loving this responsible sameer...can't wait to see him top...though I even want naina to top...letz c!!!

Plz update soon dear!!!!

Thanks Nia... who tops... you'll soon come to know dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Would try to update soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshuaar

amazing...
read all parts in one go...
beautifully written...
thank you for the wonderful  writing...

Thanks a lot... Glad that you liked my style of writing ... reading all the parts together means a lot... Really ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azraa01

Read it all in 1 go and i thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Loved how Samer redeemed himself before the betvwent through and how Naina helped him through the bet and through his promise to better himself. 
Cant wait for the last part. 
Please pm me if you can

Thanks a lot dear... would surely pm you when I update the next part ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veda1125

Great update๐Ÿ‘ Keep updating!

Thanks dear... would soon update the last part ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
Ishh.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written...๐Ÿ‘wating for the update
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluebee

Very well written...๐Ÿ‘wating for the update

Thanks dear will be soon updating ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
minakrish thumbnail
Loved it... Please post the last part soon. 
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Loved it... Please post the last part soon. 

Thanks Mrinalini...I'm about to post the last part now๐Ÿ˜Š
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Last part

Sorry friends...I know its been so long since I posted the previous part...I apologize for being so late once again...today I am posting the last part of the story๐Ÿ˜Š
Hope you like it...I know the story has moved ahead and this FF is related to the bet revelation...but as I had to finish it...I am here๐Ÿ˜Š

Please forgive me and do give it a read...I'm myself not very happy with this and seemed to lose connect with the story myself...so before it gets impossible to write on this...I thought of completing it๐Ÿ˜Š

So here it is๐Ÿ˜Š
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sameer went home after dropping them home and today he was very happy as he has been able to see Naina smiling again... he had been the reason for her tears and today he had been her reason to smile...what could be more relieving than this...he felt as if his difficult and testing times are soon going to end. He was desperately waiting for the day when she would accept him as her friend once again. Now the final exams were approaching and he needed to do well ...he wanted to score well in his exams so that his Mom...his Nanu and Naina...all can be proud of him.

All of them have been with him all through...he had played with Naina's emotions but still she gave him a second chance...and that meant a lot to him. How could he let her trust on him go wrong? He started preparing once again for the exams with a new strength in his heart. There Naina knew that he would be working hard to succeed in exams and this is going to be his last step towards redemption. He had fulfilled his promise to her till now ...he never did anything wrong after the bet incident. She wished to see him come out with flying colours when the results are announced.

Both of them worked hard for their exams and finally the exams started. It was their first exam today and Sameer knew she would be coming to the temple as always. She too was expecting him there as he too was a regular visitor there now. When Naina reached the temple she saw him waiting for her.

Naina: main jaanti thi tum zaroor aaoge...

Sameer: mujhe to aana hi tha...aaj itna bada din jo hai...

Naina: haan jaanti hu... mujhe pata hai ki tumne bahut mehnat ki hai... main Bhagwan ji se prarthana karungi ki tum is baar sabse zyada marks laakar school ke topper bano...

Sameer: mujhe school topper se zyada kisi aur ki nazron mein uthna hai... Wo mere liye sabse zyada zaroori hai...

Naina: kya pata tum uski aankhon mein pehle hi upar uth chuke ho?

Sameer was very happy to hear this...he knew this at heart that she had already forgiven him. Each of her gesture made it obvious that she trusted his efforts. After this both of them completed their prayers and went to the school for exams. During the exam she stealed glances to see him...he was engrossed in writing his paper and she was very happy to see this. Soon the exams were over and it was the last day of school today. Now they had holidays till the results were announced...Sameer was going with Munna and Pandit when he saw Naina with Swati and Preeti.

All of them stopped to meet each other before the holidays...

Sameer: tum jaa rahi ho...

Naina: haan...kyun?

Sameer: kuchh nahi... wo tumhare exams kaise huye?

Naina: achhe huye...aur tumhare?

Sameer: achhe huye...

Naina(smiled): achhi baat hai...to main chalu?

Sameer stood there quiet...she knew he wanted to say something...

Naina: kuchh kehna chahte ho?

Sameer: wo main kehna chahta tha ki kya main tumhe chhuttiyon mein phone kar sakta hu? Main roz nahi karunga promise... bas ek do baar...promise...(he cutely said this which brought a smile on her face)

Naina: haan tum kar sakte ho...itna tension mat lo... ab main chalu?

Sameer: Naina...

Naina asked him what was it that he wasn't able to say clearly...

Sameer: Naina wo Nanu tumse milna chahte hain...kya tum ek baar unse milogi?

Naina was surprised to hear this but she couldn't say no to this ...she agreed to meet his Nanu and he was very happy to know this. He told her that he would come to pick her up whenever she was comfortable. All of them went to their respective homes after this and Naina was thinking of a way to take permission to go to his house to meet Nanu. She thought of many options and finally decided on one way that seemed to be the safest. She folded some plain papers and put them inside an envelope and went with them to Chachi. She told her that these papers are given by Principal Sir to be handed over to Sameer's Nanaji as he is the school trustee. Chachi asked her why did Principal Sir chose her to do this...they could have given the papers to Sameer only. Naina smartly answered that Sameer had already left before Sir could meet him and as it was the last day of school he handed over the papers to her. Chachiji agreed to this and told her to go and give the papers and come back soon.

Naina called up Sameer and informed him that she would come to meet Nanu in the evening...he told her that he would be waiting for her at some distance from her house to pick her up. So it was all set and now Naina was confused about what to wear...she wanted to look good when she meets Nanu for the first time. She was trying to decide a dress for herself while Preeti was all confused as to why and what she is up to ?

Naina told her about her visit to Sameer's house and meeting with his Nanu for the school papers... but Preeti was still not able to understand why she was searching through all her dresses...

Preeti: wo to theek hai par unse milne ke liye itna kyun soch rahi hai? Itne dresses hain...koi bhi pehen le...

Naina: aise kaise koi bhi pehen lu...wo humare school ke trustee hain... theek se ban ke jaana padega na... achha yeh pehen leti hu...

She finally decided a light blue salwar kameez for her and soon got ready to go ...Preeti was surprised to see her dressed up so nicely today and she started teasing her. But Naina couldn't tell her...rather she herself didn't realize that she wanted to look good today not for Nanu but for Sameer... she wanted to see his expressions today and wished he would be happy to see her like this. She slipped out of her house and hurried to the place where Sameer was supposed to come to pick her up. Sameer was already there with his car and was eagerly waiting for her. He saw her coming from some distance and was surprised to see her and was lost in her beauty...she looked ethereal with her hair left open and the blue dress. For the first time he realized that she was beautiful... not only at heart but externally as well... her beauty which he didn't notice till now. He couldn't take his eyes off her and Naina came close and saw him staring at her.

She clicked her fingers and brought him out of his trance... kya hua...kahan kho gaye? he had no answer to this question and asked her to sit inside so that they could leave from there. Soon both of them reached his home and he took her inside. Naina was a bit hesitant to enter and she stopped at the entrance. Sameer noticed this and told her to be comfortable and come inside. He asked her to be seated and went and called Nanu from his room. Soon Nanu came down and was very happy to see Naina. She greeted him and he thanked her for coming to meet him as he was desperate to meet the girl who had changed his grandson to this extent. He had become so responsible and mature in this short span of time. He felt sorry too from Sameer's side for his mistake of that bet and was very pleased with the way she maturely handled everything.

Naina told him that all this was her Chachaji's teaching as he always taught her to try and forgive people as everyone deserves a second chance and this is what she did. Nanu was really impressed with her upbringing and wished she stays the same forever. Nanu went to his room and brought a pair of bangles for her. He told her that they belonged to his Nani...Naina was hesitant and she told him that she couldn't accept them...but Nanu told her that its their blessing to her and that he would be really happy if she accepts the bangles. Naina couldn't say no and she accepted them...she was very happy to see the bond Nanu and Sameer shared. By that time Ramdhari brought some snacks...all of them had snacks together and after that Sameer left with Naina to drop her. On the way back she told him that she was very happy after meeting Nanu and Sameer told her everything about the bond between them...their happy moments together...how he took care of him when even his Mom left him...that he was the most important person for him. She noticed the smile on his face when he was talking about his Nanu... she understood the place in his heart and his life which his Nanu held...and he totally deserved this place.

The days passed by and Sameer called him few times in between and they shared their important incidents in their family. Finally the day arrived when the results were to be announced... both of them came to school after meeting at the temple as always. He was very anxious for his results as his Mom and Mr Somani too came with him along with Nanu to the school. Naina came with Chacha Chachi to the school and Preeti was worried for her result... Chachi was consoling her that she could try again next year if she fails this year. Preeti couldn't believe how her mother was so cool about everything... here she is worried about her result and her mother is telling her to work hard next year. But Bela was like this... she never took anything so seriously...that's why she was more of a friend to all the girls in their family.

The results were announced...luckily Munna, Pandit, Preeti and Swati all passed while Sameer's name wasn't announced...he became worried whether he cleared the exams or not? Principal sir later announced that two students are at the top ranks this year and one of them was ahead of the other by a margin of just 5 marks... Everyone was surprised to know this... they all knew Naina would be the topper but who was that student who came so close to her? Soon Principal announced that the other student was none other than Sameer who lagged behind by just 5 marks... He was proud of Sameer for showing such a remarkable improvement in his performance. He has been the reason behind so any awards for the school but as it is the trend...the student of the year award goes to the student who topped the school exams...so this year as always...this award goes to Naina Aggarwal.

Naina and her family along with Sameer and his Mom and Nanu were very happy to hear her name along with applause for Sameer but Mr Somani taunted him for not topping. Naina went onto the stage but for the first time she wasn't happy with the award...she knew how hard he had worked for this...she couldn't see him not getting the award. She went to the Principal and asked him for his permission to say something and he happily agreed to this.

Naina: thank you Principal Sir and teachers jinke wajah se aaj main is mukaam par hu...par aaj main pehli baar khush nahi hu... main yeh award nahi lena chahti kyun ki mujhe lagta hai ki mujhse zyada koi aur hai jo is award ka hakdaar hai... Jisne din raat ek karke mehnat ki aur sirf isliye ki wo mujhse 5 marks se peechhe reh gaya...use yeh award nahi mil sakta... Sameer ne humare school ke liye cricket aur guitar competition jeeta... wo pehle pass bhi nahi ho pata tha...aur aaj uske itne ache marks aaye hain... mujhe lagta hai ki is award par sabse zyada adhikaar agar kisi ka hai to wo Sameer ka hai... main yeh award nahi le sakti...

Principal Sir: Naina mujhe tum jaise students par garv hai... Mujhe khuhi hai ki tum jaisi student mere school mein padti hai... Sahi mayne mein Sameer hi is award ka hakdaar hai...Sameer beta yahan aao aur apna award lo...

Sameer and his Mom was very happy to see her son getting the best student award and as Sameer went up...everyone clapped loudly for him...Sameer was very emotional as this was the first time he was getting an award for his studies...otherwise earlier he was always good in extracurricular activities. He accepted his award and Principal sir asked him to say a few words... as he wanted to know what made him change to this extent...who inspired him to do so well...who was behind his success?

Naina was anxious as to what would happen if he took her name... she didn't want her family to know anything ...Sameer saw her anxiety and signaled him to just relax and went to the mike.

Sameer: thank you Principal sir... aaj mujhe pehli baar koi award mila hai jo mere exam result ke liye hai...aur isse zyada thank you Naina jo tumne apna award chhoda... Warna apna award to koi nahi chhodta... rahi baat meri inspiration ki ... to meri inspiration wo har insaan hai jo dosti ko...rishton ko samajhte hain... jo doosron ko galti sudharne ka mauka dete hain...jaise mujhe mila... Maine aaj tak bahut galtiyan ki... sabka dil dukhaya... apni Mom ka ...Nanu ka... apne doston ka... par fir mujhe ek mauka mila ki main apne aap ko prove kar saku...aur maine koshish ki... aur result aaj aapke saamne hai... thank you un sab ko jinhone mujhpar bharosa kiya...

He thanked everyone and came down with his award... Vishakha and Nanu hugged him and Chacha Chachi were proud of Naina...but as always Rakesh scolded her for giving away her award and went away. But she was very happy to see him happy with his family...she knew how he missed his mother's love and affection. All of them went back and in the evening Sameer called her and asked her " ab to main tumhe apna dost keh sakta hu na Naina? Ab to tum ne mujhe maaf kar diya na? Naina told him that she had forgiven him long time back and that's the reason she was with him at every step. Sameer felt so relieved to hear this from her... he was elated and he spoke up instantly " thank you thank you so much Naina...main bata nahi sakta ki aaj main kitna khush hu... mere dil se bahut bada bojh door ho gaya... Thank you Naina...I ...I... he realized what he was about to say... he stopped himself just then as he knew its too early to say this...but inside his heart...he completed...I love you Naina

Naina asked him what was he about to say which he left incomplete...he didn't tell her anything but she knew what was that... both of them began a new phase of their life today never to go away from each other ever in their life again.

The End to this FF...Hope to read your views on this work of mine as finally this comes to an end today...Love you all for being my support through my journey through this...it really means a lot to me...Bless you all๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—