Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Tang khichai toh band kar denge par spamming nahi😉No emoticons and one word spamming though😳

Hum Paul Clan ke members hai .. ye sab tuchhi harkatein waise bhi nehi karte.. 
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Tang khichai toh band kar denge par spamming nahi😉No emoticons and one word spamming though😳

One word? I think about writing one word and end up writing an essay😆😆
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratz on the new AT PaulClan!!🥳
@Ashi I haven't watched master's sun

But I have seen Let's Fight ghost and The manhole (2017) where in the former the female lead was shown as a ghost initially but later towards the climax or the middle they revealed that she was alive and had been in a coma for five years... in the latter there was this one episode where the male lead accidentally kills himself while time travelling, and when he returns to an altered future he finds out that he has been in a coma and is experiencing an OBE while interacting with ghosts around him...
Edited by Rein123 - 6 years ago
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ashi I forgot to thank you for your amazing summary of the episode...thank you...you do this every day...aap Sach mein mere liye Odhni ho but a smarter better and incorruptible one❤️
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
In fact this AT can be alternatively called Discussion thread , since we discuss so thickly. Sum times when I hv to catch up after a while , it takes 1 hr to read 50 pages , that too by skipping a few. 😆
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
from the start, i felt Shiv & Sharanya's story to be interesting than the other... that pic of Shiv proposing sharanya was really good though Namik is hidden... from the start i knew Vyom is faking it.. it was all story of Shiv & Sharanya!
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Congratz on the new AT PaulClan!!🥳

@Ashi I haven't watched master's sun

But I have seen Let's Fight ghost and The manhole (2017) where in the former the female lead was shown as a ghost initially but later towards the climax or the middle they revealed that she was alive and had been in a coma for five years... in the latter there was this one episode where the male lead accidentally kills himself while time travelling, and when he returns to an altered future he finds out that he has been in a coma and is experiencing an OBE while interacting with ghosts around him...

I am yet to watch the The Manhole but I have seen Let's Fight Ghost.
A twist like that over here will be a pleasant surprise.
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranified009

@ashi I forgot to thank you for your amazing summary of the episode...thank you...you do this every day...aap Sach mein mere liye Odhni ho but a smarter better and incorruptible one❤️

Thank you my Shiv!!🤗
You still haven't told me who is your Sharanya.😉😆
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ive watched If i stay with same concept!
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..preethi..

from the start, i felt Shiv & Sharanya's story to be interesting than the other... that pic of Shiv proposing sharanya was really good though Namik is hidden... from the start i knew Vyom is faking it.. it was all story of Shiv & Sharanya!

Hey Pree🤗
Same here!! I always felt ShivAnya have the X Factor.Hopefully we will see the proposal scene soon along with Shiv and Sharanya's love story.
Speaking of Vyom,that dude always gives me fishy vibes.