Lets appreciate Luthras

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I know the track has been boring and illogical for a while but can we just take a minute to appreciate Luthra family (exclude that Kareena) Mahesh, Rakhi and Dadi who are more worried about a random girl more than their own children 👏 because they are proud of their boys upbringing. I wonder how is that Kareena the daughter of Luthra Dadi and Mahesh's sister, such gem of person. Sameer might not be the real brother of Karan and Rishab but he still have concerned for both of his brother. 
Hatts of to Dadi for putting that Kareena into place. Yesterday I was thinking why nobody thought about that Prithvi's no worry for his would be wife but then situation justifies too. Thank god that Sarla at least had the grudge to see that reflection but final decision will only of Preetaji. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
No wonder Karan & Rishab both are such amazing human being, so selfless & realistic at the same time (Realistic because Karan thought about himself also at the starting and was all set to take U turn but his concern for Preeta overpowered and he went on to become her hero lolz) all thanks to the upbringing they got from their family...