Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I have watched just mahabharat from swastik productions apart from bits and pieces of begusarai...and the show had amazing background songs...title song..."Hain Katha Sangram Ki...Vishwa Ke Kalyan Ki"...background score played a huge role in making that show a hit...so i was thinking ...will porus also have background scores...for characters...their relations...and the battle...i mean amazing background score will be really cherry on the cake...and it would be really interesting if they incorporate songs into series...so siddharth sir ki aur series mein hota hain kya background song ???...please share your views regarding the same. 
rpni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Surbhi...I  have noticed it too that Porus's background scores are really impressive and going well with scenes and characters...I watch Saani dev and it has beautiful songs and background scores...👏
Ratiholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Porus BG music is very good... Especially Anusuya's when she rides horse... her sword fighting scenes the BG music is prefect... Hope they will get good Background Scores... Waiting For the show to begin...
GrumpyCat thumbnail
I remember razia sultan had a song ('mere maula') especially made for the lead couple and it was beautiful. I think they must've worked on few songs for porus too...let's see. 
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Swastik has the most amazing Background scores and songs. Gosh wish u guys had heard Razia Sultans. So far Porus ke scores are also fabEdited by darkwarrior200 - 6 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rpni11

Yes Surbhi...I  have noticed it too that Porus's background scores are really impressive and going well with scenes and characters...I watch Saani dev and it has beautiful songs and background scores...👏

okay shanidev too has background songs...that means we will have songs on porus characters tooo...that will be amazibg yaar. So excited to hear amazing lyrics with terrific background score defining porus characters.