Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Totally agree with you.Swastik production has the best soundtracks and songs.MB songs were mindblowing ⭐️I have downloaded almost all of them.The title track,Krishna Manmohana,Karna's theme are some of my favs.

Then Razia Sultan by Swastik had one of the most romantic songs I have ever heard.Mere Maula
I have seen few episodes of Shani and they too have amazing soundtracks.

Porus is Swastik's baby and dream project.So I am positive that they must have a soundtrack for Porus too.I heard a bit of Alexander's BG tune in the promos and it was impressive.I am sure the rest of the tracks will be great too.

Exactly...MB tracks were just amazing...i used to listen to those tracks in a loop on youtube for hours and hours...they are still available..and i keep hearing them...and they are just amazing. They used to take that show to just another level...i am hoping that now when porus is swastik dream project...they must have thought about it. Background score and songs seems like speciality of swastik as they have included original songs in every series they made. 
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GrumpyCat

I remember razia sultan had a song ('mere maula') especially made for the lead couple and it was beautiful. I think they must've worked on few songs for porus too...let's see. 

mere maula is my Jaaan !!⭐️
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: GrumpyCat

I remember razia sultan had a song ('mere maula') especially made for the lead couple and it was beautiful. I think they must've worked on few songs for porus too...let's see. 

Mere Maula was the most beautiful romantic track I have ever heard ❤️
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: darkwarrior200

mere maula is my Jaaan !!⭐️

finally listened the song...very nicely written...hopes just increased for porus background scores and songs.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Mere Maula was the most beautiful romantic track I have ever heard ❤️

i agreee...lyrics are well written and have deep meaning..."Dua mein jab main haath uthao...Dekhoon tujhe lakeeron mein".😳 Favorite line has to be ..."Dua Tu Hi...Khuda Tu Hi...Khata Tu Hi...Saza Tu Hi...Jahan Dekhe Meri Aakhein ...Waha Tu Hi...Waha Tu Hi..."...Just amazing...wish to have something like this for anusuya and bamni. 
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
did anyone realize porus ka theme BG score is inspired from Hans Zimmer's scores 😆