Audio-Title Song-And Other Songs

Posted: 6 years ago
I have watched just mahabharat from swastik productions apart from bits and pieces of begusarai...and the show had amazing background songs...title song..."Hain Katha Sangram Ki...Vishwa Ke Kalyan Ki"...background score played a huge role in making that show a hit...so i was thinking ...will porus also have background scores...for characters...their relations...and the battle...i mean amazing background score will be really cherry on the cake...and it would be really interesting if they incorporate songs into series...so siddharth sir ki aur series mein hota hain kya background song ???...please share your views regarding the same. 
Yes Surbhi...I  have noticed it too that Porus's background scores are really impressive and going well with scenes and characters...I watch Saani dev and it has beautiful songs and background scores...👏
Porus BG music is very good... Especially Anusuya's when she rides horse... her sword fighting scenes the BG music is prefect... Hope they will get good Background Scores... Waiting For the show to begin...
I remember razia sultan had a song ('mere maula') especially made for the lead couple and it was beautiful. I think they must've worked on few songs for porus too...let's see. 
Swastik has the most amazing Background scores and songs. Gosh wish u guys had heard Razia Sultans. So far Porus ke scores are also fabEdited by darkwarrior200 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by rpni11

Yes Surbhi...I  have noticed it too that Porus's background scores are really impressive and going well with scenes and characters...I watch Saani dev and it has beautiful songs and background scores...👏
okay shanidev too has background songs...that means we will have songs on porus characters tooo...that will be amazibg yaar. So excited to hear amazing lyrics with terrific background score defining porus characters. 
Originally posted by Ratiholic

Porus BG music is very good... Especially Anusuya's when she rides horse... her sword fighting scenes the BG music is prefect... Hope they will get good Background Scores... Waiting For the show to begin...
ya bg is good...but i wanted lyrics waale background scores...like we had in mahabharat...for arjun karna was "Ek Maa Ki Santaanein...Bhai Do Anjaane"...those used to add chaar chand to the show...i am glad we will have that kind of songs for porus too. Hoping for the best. 
Originally posted by GrumpyCat

I remember razia sultan had a song ('mere maula') especially made for the lead couple and it was beautiful. I think they must've worked on few songs for porus too...let's see. 
ya hoping for the best...wish we have a special love song for bamni and anusuya...though possibility less hain but nothing wrong in wishing. Hope battle scenes par...important.individual characters par...and kuch relations ko define karte ho songs ho...if shani and razia sultan...both has such songs...that means swastik has a habit of doing that. Really excited.  Edited by EtherealRati - 6 years ago
Originally posted by darkwarrior200

Swastik has the most amazing Background scores and songs. Gosh wish u guys had heard Razia Sultans. So far Porus ke scores are also fab
i agreee...each and every mahabharat song was so aptly written with amazing background score...these songs actually help in giving that grand feel. Okay i will listen background scores of razia sultan and shani...youtube par to available honge hi right. Ya...i agree...porus background score is fab too...but i am waiting for lyrics waale song defining characters and relations. That seems like swastik trademark. 
Totally agree with you.Swastik production has the best soundtracks and songs.MB songs were mindblowing ⭐️I have downloaded almost all of them.The title track,Krishna Manmohana,Karna's theme are some of my favs.
Then Razia Sultan by Swastik had one of the most romantic songs I have ever heard.Mere Maula
I have seen few episodes of Shani and they too have amazing soundtracks.

Porus is Swastik's baby and dream project.So I am positive that they must have a soundtrack for Porus too.I heard a bit of Alexander's BG tune in the promos and it was impressive.I am sure the rest of the tracks will be great too.