Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
KM & KP really you people are so disgusting , can't even express in words, I had watched many videos against  u too, jo jag jaahir hain, One who spitted on others's BB contestant raising finger on Hina, Maam you were too watched for your deeds too & So many people criticised you that time so doosron per unligaan uthane se pehle apne girreban mein jhanko, aapka naatak unsuccessful ho jayega, These two celebrites think themselves as Saints, KM you  both are not lesser than others, So  it's not good for your health to point out on Hina, Waise you both why are you doing, Every one know, Gang people of E...A ...shameless attitude of both..use your energy for positive vibes, such a negative & haters both are.. Edited by aditimathur - 6 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Kishwer's last show was BrahmaRakshas and Karan is doing YHM both are friends of Vikas.. 

So what do you expect from them ? I don't see people posting the tweets or article of Deepika (Simar) and Devoleena (Gopi) who backed Hina.. seems only one clan matters πŸ€ͺ

I have never seen any hina fan posting articles or tweets that are against hina. Isn't that unfair?  I'm tired of such snide remarks. 
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vikas gupta is your favourite 
usme koi shaq nahi tha ... nahi bolte to bhi samajh jaate πŸ˜†
BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: astha36

I have never seen any hina fan posting articles or tweets that are against hina. Isn't that unfair?  I'm tired of such snide remarks. 

Agree with each andπŸ‘πŸΌ every word of your post.
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can't wait until she comes out of the house. She is losing everyones respect so quickly
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with these celebs and I thoroughly dislike hina's pathetic and snobbish attitude!! 🀒