Kishwer Merchantt and Karan Patel LASH OUT at Hina Khan

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

In fact, Karan also called Priyank and Luv Hina's 'Poonch.'

Friday, November 24, 2017 | 3:54:39 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 1 Comments | By Sanchita Jhunjhunwala

Colors' reality show Bigg Boss Season 11 has been the talk of Tellytown, courtesy all the controversies and ill-behaviour in the Bigg Boss house. It was only recently that Hina Khan made personal remarks during the Bigg Boss Court Room task following which she turned the center of various slamming.

Before that as well, there have been multiple instances where Hina has gone overboard and came across as a snob.

Her behaviour in the show hasn't been appreciated by actors from the TV industry, and has made her the subject of various Tweets and social media posts.

An ex-Bigg Boss contestant, Kishwer Merchantt took to twitter and spoke about how she is one of those who can never learn from her mistakes.

Kishwer M Rai@KishwerM

Every person in the house makes mistakes,sometimes even a blunder..U rectify it by dilse saying sorry and moving on to becoming a better version of urself.. I DONT see tht in @eyehinakhan 's case #BB11 

•  165165 Replies
  •  
  •  421421 Retweets
  •  
  •  1,4411,441 likes

Quoting Kishwer's tweet, Karan Patel too, spoke about how she keeps crying all the time with the support of inmates and good buddies, Priyank Sharma and Luv Tyagi.

Karan Patel@TheKaranPatel

Agree with you @KishwerM ... pehle jiski burai karne mein busy ho ke breakfast ke liye late hue, ussi ko phir bola mera nashta kyu nahi banaya aur phir apne poonch ke dono hisse yani Priyank aur Luv ko jama kar ke ro dena ..  aare humko andha samjha hai kya ?  https://twitter.com/kishwerm/status/933813140252344320 ...

•  5656 Replies
  •  
  •  121121 Retweets
  •  
  •  341341 likes

Following the tweet, he also clarified how he does not intend to hurt anyone and these are totally his personal opinions:

Karan Patel@TheKaranPatel

My opinions on the #BigBoss11 contestants are my personal ones and not intended to hurt any particular person or their fans. I will stick to expressing what i feel when i see the episodes. @ColorsTV take a bow, great season. @tentej and @lostboy54my favourites. #MyViewsMyOpinion

•  5252 Replies
  •  
  •  102102 Retweets
  •  
  •  324324 likes

Well, only time will tell how she is going to survive in the house, or even worse, how will she deal with all the bashing once she is out of the Bigg Boss house.
Edited by BangBang_Shilpa - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabrakha thumbnail
Isnt Hina the one who keeps saying to Shilpa "jo apni fraternity ki nahi ho saki"...She is gonna get a huge shock when she comes out.
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vikas ne paise diye
Vikas ne dhamki di
Vikas ke power se dar gaye
Vikas ke serial mai kaam chahiye
Vikas ke ghar jhaddu poncha ka kaam

cucumber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar gandagi kisiko pasand nahin chahe ghar main ho ya workplace par ho... hina ab tera kya hoga... tere sath kaun kaam karna chahega...
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MsFoodyTwoShoes

Vikas ne paise diye

Vikas ne dhamki di

@bold: 🤣
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Vikas ne paise diye

Vikas ne dhamki di

Hahaha automated computer generated interpretations.

Btw these people are just aiven hi vella tweeting, I feel. And people cover them. lol.
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Karan Kish 😃

Karan Patel & kish ko bhi job chahiye EK or Vikas se.. 🤣
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vikas ne paise diye

Vikas ne dhamki di

👏 😆
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ubiquitos

Hahaha automated computer generated interpretations.

Btw these people are just aiven hi vella tweeting, I feel. And people cover them. lol.

ofcourse they are allowed to have their opinions as a viewer just like all of us 
akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
These two r buttering ekta kapoor who s best friend of Vikas...first I thought wat was it...later wen they gave support to Vikas understood...Mr.patel s currently working for ekta serial...