Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

Bas aab gauri family episode mein enter kare aur dekho hiten kaise palti marega,along with vikas 

Arshi jo kiya bahar,jaise badnam kiya ek famous crickter ko,jo jhoot bola usne usko lekar,she lied abt her family( thn her dad said she is lying) uski liye koi acche insan ko sympathy aabhi nehi sakte

The funny part is when people like Arshi, Bandagi, Puneesh tell Sapna ki wo nachne wali hai, uske shows massy hai, anpad hai etc etc. Whatever Sapna did was for her family, to feed them and to survive. She didn't do it to get popular by doing cheap stuff on camera. 
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xPalkix

I just stated the latest hot news πŸ˜­

I think this is karma right itself. I was just reading comments yesterday that Priyank will be jobless after BB. And the very next day I wake up to news that KJO wants to sign him. There's a thing called good karma too πŸ˜‰

Priyank ke pass toh already work signed hai Vikas ke sath wala. He will get a lot of work, coz he is MTV ka laadla. But Arshi ka kya hoga? Who will give her work after she herself made fun of the TV fraternityπŸ˜†
Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..FallAndFly..

If i start counting hina's meins kuch nahi bolas than toh ho gaya sab kaam aajka...

It will be as long as Mahabharata if the list of crap that has come out Hina mouth were to posted. πŸ˜†
kcss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dharma has denied all rumours of Priyank in Soty2
There is no way hes going to cast Priyank 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-karan-johar-to-launch-bigg-boss-11-contestant-priyank-sharma-in-student-of-the-year-2-here-s-the-truth-2562111/amphttps://www.google.co.in/amp/www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-karan-johar-to-launch-bigg-boss-11-contestant-priyank-sharma-in-student-of-the-year-2-here-s-the-truth-2562111/amp

Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Priyank is the WOOORST. I can't stand him good god. He is such a disgraceful, shameless person. 
Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xPalkix

KJO had posted he's not signing Jacqueline in Brothers. Next month, she was declared as the main lead πŸ˜† 
Waise he still follows Priyank πŸ˜³

ROFL Kaha Jacqueline aur kaha ye Priyank. πŸ€£

Good if still follows him jab usse bhi gaali padegi in case he decides to cast him fir woh bhi palti maar dega like he did during Ae Dil Hai Mushkil MNS treat fake apology. πŸ˜‰
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..FallAndFly..

]If i start counting hina's meins kuch nahi bolas than toh ho gaya sab kaam aajka...

You pretend as if the forum already doesn't do the counting πŸ˜†
DarkKn1ght thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
🀣

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Bleeeh-

Please check K Jo's Twitter. He has clarified that all rumors are baseless. He is not casting Priyank. πŸ˜›

@bold; Make a separate post for this. Confusion clear ho jayegaπŸ˜†
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

The funny part is when people like Arshi, Bandagi, Puneesh tell Sapna ki wo nachne wali hai, uske shows massy hai, anpad hai etc etc. Whatever Sapna did was for her family, to feed them and to survive. She didn't do it to get popular by doing cheap stuff on camera. -

@Bold :
I have nothing to say