Vidyut (Karam Rajpal) will blackmail Neil to marry Juhi

Posted: 6 years ago
TC Artical

Guruodev Bhalla and Dhaval Gada's popular daily, Naamkarann on Star Plus will now bring forth an exciting twist!

We already know that Juhi (Poonam Preet) is adamant on breaking Neil (Zain Imam) and Avni's (Aditi Rathore) relation. Now trying to strain their relationship further, Juhi will be seen turning negative.

Our source informs us, "In the upcoming episodes, Vidyut (Karam Rajpal) will blackmail Neil to marry Juhi for the safety of his family. Having no option left, Neil will agree to marry Juhi.

We further hear that Avni will discover that Juhi has teamed up with Vidyut to create havoc in Neil and Avni's life.

OMG!!! Will Avni be able to stop Neil and Juhi's marriage? Well, that would be an interesting watch!

We tried contacting the actors but they were busy shooting for the future episdoes.

Keep reading TellyChakkar for more updates.

If the article is true that means Neil will learn about Juhi's betrayal only after Vidyut blackmails him? And Neil agreeing for marriage is due to mazboori and not some plan?
But again if somebody's life is at risk then why will Avni stop the marriage?
Only olvs can answer these
I just read that Vidyut will kidnap Shweta to blackmail Neil...to save Neil from Juhi and Shewta from Vidyut, Avni will kidnap RP...is kidnapping people that easy😕
🥳🤪
Party time. VR matchmaking agency on the roll
Originally posted by paayaal

I just read that Vidyut will kidnap Shweta to blackmail Neil...to save Neil from Juhi and Shewta from Vidyut, Avni will kidnap RP...is kidnapping people that easy😕

where did you read this
Originally posted by sree07

🥳🤪
Party time. VR matchmaking agency on the roll

😆😆...wedding planner bhi😆
Originally posted by sweta2005

where did you read this

There was a video on YT. Let me see if I can find it.

I found another video thats saying the same thing. Don't know how much truth is there in these 'spoilers'

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aTOLnGSYaE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by paayaal - 6 years ago

🤣nk mein SaB Jayas hai.bonfire se khudhna,kisiko murder karke bahar ghumna.pati ke ex ke saath golgappe kaana.ek tharaf gharwali,ek tharaf bahar wali Gaana gana.they have super powers. Edited by avneil2 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by sweta2005

where did you read this
@sweta Please give the link please

It can also be speculation... Shweta is in the promo only Neela is not there 

This is crazy hilarious plot lol...