Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ITV_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Afsana103

Except for olvs and tellychakkar don't believe in spoilers YouTube has so many fake videos 

The problem is this is TC article are all their articles true
Edited by AvNeil_TV - 6 years ago
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If the marriage isn't Neil's plan RIP Neil khanna. I m gonna bash all of them left right and center.
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

If the marriage isn't Neil's plan RIP Neil khanna. I m gonna bash all of them left right and center.

I think Neil needs to put out this Marriage drama to bring out Avni from her mahanta avatar.. πŸ˜† 
Arieltabi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

I think Neil needs to put out this Marriage drama to bring out Avni from her mahanta avatar.. πŸ˜† 

No u don't do that with someone who has a past like Avni. It might look funny to u but that is Avni's biggest fear in her life. An irrecoverable damage will be done to her. U don't play with people's biggest insecurity and fear in life. That will completely destroy them. And If Neil does so I will bash him more.😑
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No u don't do that with someone who has a past like Avni. It might look funny to u but that is Avni's biggest fear in her life. An irrecoverable damage will be done to her. U don't play with people's biggest insecurity and fear in life. That will completely destroy them. And If Neil does so I will bash him more.😑

Cvs will show that this marriage drama was needed to bring Avni out of the trauma of her childhood and Neil actually did a big favor on herπŸ₯±
Neil ki kabhi koi galti nahin hoti😳
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Don't worry I think marriage track will be both Avneil 's plan
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

These people have been talking a lot about living in the present but have been always affected by their past.. And Avni has been blaming everyone from.her father's family continuously for their decisions and the impact of that in their lives.. Now she should know how difficult it is to take decision in exceptional situations and not everything will be perfect and right by everyone.. πŸ˜‰
Mr. Perfect who has been always right by his decisions too struggling now not knowing what would be the best solution for this problem.. πŸ˜†
Arieltabi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

These people have been talking a lot about living in the present but have been always affected by their past.. And Avni has been blaming everyone from.her father's family continuously for their decisions and the impact of that in their lives.. Now she should know how difficult it is to take decision in exceptional situations and not everything will be perfect and right by everyone.. πŸ˜‰
Mr. Perfect who has been always right by his decisions too struggling now not knowing what would be the best solution for this problem.. πŸ˜†

Don't compare Chuhi with Aisha. In the case of Ashish there was no difficulty just cowardness on his part and nothing else.If by this track They want Avni to sympathize with Ashish then no. Ashish was at fault he was not married to Neila when Aisha surfaced with Avni. He was with Aisha and Avni from first and instead of giving them their right he chose to hide cowardly and get married to Neela. 
And in here Avni is not alone to be blame if Avni is trying to be understanding bc of her past what about Neil how can he let Chuhi stay in house. How can the Khannas be okay with all this. To me Khannas are looking like extreme hypocrite.
It should be plan by both AvNeil. Neil has no right to put Avni through this torture
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow! Finally these CV's have managed to reduce Neil to the level of other Male leads on ITV and best of all other popular SP male leads who get blackmailed every few weeks into doing villain's and vamp's bidding!

ACP Neil Khanna who was never anyone's fool and always 2 steps ahead has been reduced bit by bit from the RM track itself and now this? Vidyut and Ragini MAKE him marry Juhi! Wa reh wa...

Avni in Durga Avatar to the rescue? Or is it Kaali avatar? Kuch bhi Avatar ho, Female lead hi sab ko bachayegi and the ML will stand and watch Tamasha with shocked expressions. Is this Neil or the male lead of some long running ZEE show? Puppet of Vamps? But hey...whatever gets TRP right? Oh but wait we used to get BETTER TRP when Neil was ahead of everyone else? But I guess CV's didnt notice! 
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Wow! Finally these CV's have managed to reduce Neil to the level of other Male leads on ITV and best of all other popular SP male leads who get blackmailed every few weeks into doing villain's and vamp's bidding!

ACP Neil Khanna who was never anyone's fool and always 2 steps ahead has been reduced bit by bit from the RM track itself and now this? Vidyut and Ragini MAKE him marry Juhi! Wa reh wa...

Avni in Durga Avatar to the rescue? Or is it Kaali avatar? Kuch bhi Avatar ho, Female lead hi sab ko bachayegi and the ML will stand and watch Tamasha with shocked expressions. Is this Neil or the male lead of some long running ZEE show? Puppet of Vamps? But hey...whatever gets TRP right? Oh but wait we used to get BETTER TRP when Neil was ahead of everyone else? But I guess CV's didnt notice! 

They showed in the promo that Avni will burn the gathbandhan
What if Neil decides to continue with the marriageπŸ˜•