Tettar has lost his mind.

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
In a way, none of the characters from Tettar household understand the real politics. 
Frankly, over confidence was the reason for his downfall. The hasty decision to make Jhumri his candidate who cannot read or write, one who has no voice and one who doesn't live with the village folks was a worst decision to begin with. Tettar and his damad relied upon his 15 years of experience as a Mukhiya. Therefore, they believed Jhumti would win uncontested. The naive village folks who were going to vote for Baboo and those who had been voting him to power would now by default vote Jhumri to power. Meanwhile, a new face emerged as a potent winner and the egoistic political family refused to see through it. Instead of acknowledging Nimki's effort to save that neta they simply ignored her. It was the point when they could have chosen Nimki as their candidate. In return Nimki could be married off to a sarakri aadmi and her marriage could have be en funded by the haveli. That Nimki was a popular girl in Ghattola is something they deliberately refused to believe.

Anaro devi is as delusional as Nimki. In her own world she is the richest high caste person. Her belief that the whole world is filled with dalits like Jhumri and Daliya and no Nimki can ever win against her family is downright foolish. Caste based politics still rule the political field. She needs to learn she is a thakurian of a small village of a statr that is part of a large country. There are people from low caste who are much more powerful, influential and rich than her. 

Baboo like his mother is only a hot headed moron. Goli mar dunga, thats all he has learnt about politics.He doesnt realise that people from the other camp also carry guns and ammunition and he too can get killed. Like his mother once commanded to kill BDO first without even realising that BDO too has his contacts that can ruin their careers forever.

I am loving Tettar going wild about losing his place. I am liking the restlessness of the whole clan about the inevitable defeat and the internal fight amongst the family members. Just hope they die fighting each other and spare Nimki's life. Hope is all I am left with.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I stopped watching the show if they are going to change Nimki groom then i will start watching once again now only reading your update...
i will suggest cv's to drop the Tettar family and develop Abhimanyu family and show Nimki journey from the bubbly girl she's to a very responsible woman to a great human being show her supporting women and how she deals with her new family any girl getting married must definitely transform herself in different ways per situation and how she also stays herself sometimes...
This saas bahu saga is too much now is a saturated topic... then comes Babbu the less i talk it is better.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They cannot drop Tettar family all of a sudden. I would rather advise them to show their downfall. Unity of the family is already broken. 
Tettar and Anato have differences. Anari doesnt like Rituraj. Dablu gets thrashed all the time. Rekha disrespects the whole clan and Baboo is caught between his parents. They are not one big happy family.

The family drama will be so pathetic. I cannot even imagine. Someone needs to make Nimki understand that her marriage to Baboo shall not last beyond five years. Once she loses her post, she loses Tettar's bahu's post also.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dey.bh

They cannot drop Tettar family all of a sudden. I would rather advise them to show their downfall. Unity of the family is already broken. 

Tettar and Anato have differences. Anari doesnt like Rituraj. Dablu gets thrashed all the time. Rekha disrespects the whole clan and Baboo is caught between his parents. They are not one big happy family.

The family drama will be so pathetic. I cannot even imagine. Someone needs to make Nimki understand that her marriage to Baboo shall not last beyond five years. Once she loses her post, she loses Tettar's bahu's post also.

They can drop the Tettar family all of a sudden after the election result proclamation due to shyness they left the village, they lost everything and left...
The dadi who's also a wild character with her gun and in treating others as animals, who lacks humanity is seriously ill and they all took her to an another city where Tettar also started a new business ...Political ground has many ways and reasons to escape from so CV's just need to find out a way...
Each and every show can't be only a saas bahu fighting ground now up to writers... this is not going to be the first show a family is completely eliminated it did happen in the past the whole casts  has been changed(Meri Doli Tere Aangna) so what's new...if they want.Now if they want to keep the tomorrow to be Bollywood hero ๐Ÿ˜†it is completely their choice.