New promo- Deep's new plan

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
They show FB of Deep shooting Prithvi. Then everyone including Prithvi are in white clothes and Arohi ask him if he's alive. Deep asks her what is she saying. Arohi says that something this big can't just be her imagination, you shot him in front of my eyes. Arohi seems to get confused and holds her head. VO says, sach ka yeh badla nazariya kya mod layega Arohi ke zindagi mein.
Looks like Deep is drugging Arohi because she looked really hazy. May be he wants to prove that something is wrong with Arohi so that no one will believe her even if she tells the truth about Prithvi murdering Sanaya and trying to kill her. I must say, Deep's brain works at super speed. This guy has contingency plans for his contingency plans.
But Lakshya is already suspicious of Deep and so is Sushant. SBB segment showed Lakshya informing Arohi and Deep that Sushant has escaped from jail.
So Sushant is definitely not going to sit quietly, so will Arohi and Lakshya. If these three join forces then they can definitely find the truth. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
too much negativity n increased more ...hello cvs try to bring in some positivity in show balance it. Atleast show lakshya sensing things around Arohi.

poor Arohi now she is being drugged by Deep n Gang ... 😭  

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs..
i thought deep's plan was prithvi pretending to be dead so that sanaya's murder case ends for arohi but with whatever deep is doing now others may not take arohi's statement seriously but arohi will be doubting on him soon, believing arohi is not that stupid enough to think she is hallucinating everything...
when sushant said the family is fake lakshya's next question itself should have been then who is he in real and getting sanaya's background details also from him...unless sushant's escape is planned by lakshya to get to the whole truth this is going to be one more poor job from lakshya😵

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jazz True I also think that it could be either lakshya or Deep helped sushant escape ... lakshya knows deep is powerfull n reputed guy he cant do anything unless he gets a proof so freeing sushant will help him get some proof. 
or deep now dont want sushant to become witness or create nore problems so to get rid of him he bribed some to get him freed so that he can kill him.