Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
it will be a HIT becoz budget is 18 cr and its already 15 (Crores) Tuesday business...since padmavati is not coming...this weekend will definitely jump...
SULU kar sakti hai..aur Vidya ne karke dikha diya...the lifetimes collections will definitely throw a SLAP ON ALL HATERS πŸ₯³
RheaSingh thumbnail
Tumhari Sulu has received good reviews from critics but it has been the audience response that has made this film successful so far. It has exceeded expectations. Before its release, trade analyst Girish Johar had said, "I am expecting Tuhmari Sulu to make an opening of Rs 2 crores on Friday. With a good word-of-mouth, the film may earn Rs 8 to Rs 10 crore by the end of the weekend. Aksar 2 will not stand as a competition for Vidya Balan's film. It has a completely different set of audience. Businesses aren't likely to clash between these two films.

RheaSingh thumbnail
Vidya Balan can heave a sigh of relief. Unlike her last few films that couldn't really find much of an audience in theatres, Tumhari Sulu is holding on fairly well.
http://www.koimoi.com/box-office/tumhari-sulu-has-a-fair-beginning-on-weekdays-at-the-box-office/
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haters gonna hate 
Sulu gonna slay! 

Sameerbhai Vidya aunty can play Salman's evil stepmom in Race 3?
πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just because she does not get along with Rani , this particular member who is supposed to be Rani's fan is spreading this venom against Vidya.. sad, Vidya famously gets along with almost everyone. It is ur star who does not get along with most barring the bigwigs .. Stop spreading this nonsense , someone so warm , dignified lady does not deserve this treatment  
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is a worth watching movie. No idea how hits and flops are decided, but doesn't really mean vidya valan is doomed even if it's a flop. We'll remember her as the most powerful actress who can take a film on one shoulder, unlike another actress who claims to be a feminist by bizarre interviews and women centric movies that hardly stand. 
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Penfolk

It is a worth watching movie. No idea how hits and flops are decided, but doesn't really mean vidya valan is doomed even if it's a flop. We'll remember her as the most powerful actress who can take a film on one shoulder, unlike another actress who claims to be a feminist by bizarre interviews and women centric movies that hardly stand

@Bold: 1) she doesn't call herself a feminist, media does. Every woman that fights for herself is not automatically a feminist You have to actively identify yourself as one. 2) Vidya has done way more movies in comparison to her over the last few years. So let her hit her stride and judge her ability to deliver women centric movie after next 5 years. Because I believe she is just getting started. Anticipate! πŸ˜‰

As for Vidya, So glad this movie worked! BOI can keep being salty! I can't wait to see it! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by springkissed - 6 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

Just because she does not get along with Rani , this particular member who is supposed to be Rani's fan is spreading this venom against Vidya.. sad, Vidya famously gets along with almost everyone. It is ur star who does not get along with most barring the bigwigs .. Stop spreading this nonsense , someone so warm , dignified lady does not deserve this treatment  

What problem does Vidya have with Rani? Rani is on maternity leave ..she's doesnt care about media ..doesn't butter them like vidya does ..she hardly makes any effort to be in the business ..then why does Vidya target her out of all the other people ? 

Rani has mentioned hundred times that for her only deep meaningful relationship works ..she doesn't enjoy the fake , materialistic and transactional relationships like many others do ..and this has been a constant..she's like this ever since 1996..that's y even in her heydays she was called the reticent queen of bollywood...she's not that ambitious..hence less friends ..no photo op...journos like jitesh and raja hate her coz she doesn't give them importance like the rest do ..

And I do not call myself a Rani fan , I am a prolific Rani fan ..i am a member of this forum since many years ..my name is Raj ..
Edited by Hichki - 6 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hichki

What problem does Vidya have with Rani? Rani is on maternity leave ..she's doesnt care about media ..doesn't butter them like vidya does ..she hardly makes any effort to be in the business ..then why does Vidya target her out of all the other people ? 

Rani has mentioned hundred times that for her only deep meaningful relationship works ..she doesn't enjoy the fake , materialistic and transactional relationships like many others do ..and this has been a constant..she's like this ever since 1996..that's y even in her heydays she was called the reticent queen of bollywood...she's not that ambitious..hence less friends ..no photo op...journos like jitesh and raja hate her coz she doesn't give them importance like the rest do ..

And I do not call myself a Rani fan , I am a prolific Rani fan ..i am a member of this forum since many years ..my name is Raj ..

Yes Rani is such a good friend, that she did not even bothered to inform her bf Ash while replace her bf Ash in Chalte Chalte ..I don't want to get into these and start mud slinging , But if you start targeting my favs , I will not stop 
Edited by Pirated_Fun - 6 years ago