Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
don't know about old readers ..but surely a bunch of new readers would love to read from you
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi readers,

Sorry for being so late to start over. I got admission into Ph.D in the month of December. So I got busy, but I would update my stories from March 17th which is my birthday. I chose this day because I would be done by then with some of my course work and I would go free. By then I'll make a new blog and post updates there. I will write in Geet Forum too but all the censored or adult content would be posted on blog and I'll be very particular with the response.

Thank you so much for a long wait of two years.

Love,
Harika
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sporthy_smile28

all the threads which are inactive for 2 months are being locked

if u wish to retrieve your threads send a request to the mods๐Ÿ˜Š

and stories being removed ye mujhe nahi pata๐Ÿ˜•

Thank you for the info sweety ๐Ÿ˜Š
taahir004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyharika

Hi readers,

Sorry for being so late to start over. I got admission into Ph.D in the month of December. So I got busy, but I would update my stories from March 17th which is my birthday. I chose this day because I would be done by then with some of my course work and I would go free. By then I'll make a new blog and post updates there. I will write in Geet Forum too but all the censored or adult content would be posted on blog and I'll be very particular with the response.

Thank you so much for a long wait of two years.

Love,
Harika

Thanks for the note 
eagerly waiting for you to continue with your stories 
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyharika

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Hi readers,</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Sorry for being so late to start over. I got admission into Ph.D in the month of December. So I got busy, but I would update my stories from March 17th which is my birthday. I chose this day because I would be done by then with some of my course work and I would go free. By then I'll make a new blog and post updates there. I will write in Geet Forum too but all the censored or adult content would be posted on blog and I'll be very particular with the response.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Thank you so much for a long wait of two years.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Love,</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Harika</font>

Thanks for the note.
happydays30 thumbnail
Good to see your post
Welcome back , waiting to read ur stories
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow that would be great
will wait
thnx
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hello! thanks 4 da note! all the best with ur Ph.D! shall wait 4 updates!!  Edited by khwaishfan - 6 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for note
waiting for update
all the best for Ph.D

Endgame thumbnail
Thank you for coming back
will wait