Deep n Tara Conspiracy to get unfold to Arohi

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Ishq Mein Marjawan: Deep and Tara's conspiracy unfolds to Arohi, major dhamaka ahead 

The upcoming episode of Colors popular daily soap Ishq Mein Marjawan is up for major revelation and dhamaka.

Arohi is getting suspicious over Deep's behaviour and is digging in Sanaya's murder mystery while Deep is tensed.

Deep kills Prithvi to get back Arohi's trust and puts all blame on him, Arohi is puzzled while Deep consoles her.

Deep thinks that Arohi is now in his side while Arohi is still doubtful and thus gears up her mission to find clues for Lakshya.

Arohi and Deep's differences and doubt to take major turn

Arohi and Lakshya will soon get to the twin mystery truth and Tara's identity will get revealed, Arohi will find Deep and Tara's all game plan.

While it's Deep's nightmare which is soon to turn reality and thus Deep gets in his mission to win back Arohi's trust.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates of the upcoming episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
itni jaldi such a big revelation to arohi 😲

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow jiska him sabko tha besabri se intezaar aakhirkar woh pal aa hi gaya . main toh aarohi ka reaction dekhna chahti hoon. Waise bhi him sab aarohi sati savitri wala drama dekh dekh kar irritate ho gaye the. Ab finally aarohi deep Tara se fight krne ke liye maa Kali ka avtarr legi 😉 😆
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I hope they reveal the truth to Arohi really fast. I am so tired of her singing Deep's gungan in each episode. Even in today's episode, she was telling about Deep's love to a total stranger. 
If the truth is revealed, we will get to see Deep, Arohi and Lakshya in action. 
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
last week was great with Arohi lakshya started up n Deep slaying with his baddy look  with all drama happening kept me  hooked ⭐️but again this week they r back with Arohi deep romance. 😕
I found today boring switched channel bcz I didnt find anything interesting to watch out I am sorry but I m one honest person with sharing my views n wats going on in my mind as a viewer. So I said it. 🤔
Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago