darkknight420 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Really loved the whole plot,pankti a sold girl who writes lyrics for Her lover to Ahan to sing her lyrics.and loved rahil as JD,he is a terrific actor,doing justice to his character,love to fear and love to hate type character.and I want to know about purva,i think she also faced some horrible in her past.do anyone know about her past?one thing is there any issue between JD and AHAN'S mother?i doubt.
one thing i also liked that this show focusing on abusive selfish mother-daughter relation,honestly speaking these incidents are  a lot common in these days,specially in case of divorced mother -daughter relation,stepdad-daughter abuse,these are common,but i dont know why media dont give light to these incidents of now a days incidents.but this show did,i really appreciate it,now a days kids of divorced parents are big victims,honestly speaking they are not even safe with any of their divorced parents.these parents are really getting selfish and increasing in number.this is a hard truth of now a days society,but very less of us want to pay attention on those kids.
Edited by darkknight420 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
True said totally agreed. They have not disclosed anything about Purva, bas she was JD's mistress before pankti.

Not only this is a good topic, the way they were focusing on it, and executing it is superb...

Loving the show more n more... 😳
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why the hate for divorced women?

Regardless of whether a women is divorced, married, widowed or just a single mother. Good women exist and pure evil women (like Pankti's mother) exist.

Stop blaming her divorced status on this...she's just a nasty piece of work.
anishapoudel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahlaam5

Regardless of whether a women is divorced, married, widowed or just a single mother. Good women exist and pure evil women (like Pankti's mother) exist.

so true welcome ahaam to forum ðŸ˜³
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks @anisha

I've been here since epi but i havent said anything before (i think)...the forum is always dead
M_Nira thumbnail
It is always dead but I don't know the reason. The show is doing sooo good.

I hope we all can make it active together...
M_Nira thumbnail
Welcome to the forum dear.

May I know your name...? 😳
anishapoudel thumbnail

Thanks @anisha
 U can join now we r active now ðŸ˜ƒ
I've been here since epi but i havent said anything before (i think)...the forum is always dead

darkknight420 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

maam sorry to hurt you,i really did not mean it,i did not said all divorced woman,definintely their is nothing about marital status.but thats now a lot of cases are in rise of bad moms,can you disagree?savdhan india and crime patrol.and abuse by step dad its more than common if its a girl,then she is so unsafe,i am advocating for a safety of a girl or kid,dont misunderstand me,better accepting than denying a situation.i just told they tried to show the new realities of recent incidents what happening,that i praised.and normally at a certain age all daughter have some issues with their mom.
anishapoudel thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight420

maam sorry to hurt you,i really did not mean it,i did not said all divorced woman,definintely their is nothing about marital status.but thats now a lot of cases are in rise of bad moms,can you disagree?savdhan india and crime patrol.and abuse by step dad its more than common if its a girl,then she is so unsafe,i am advocating for a safety of a girl or kid,dont misunderstand me,better accepting than denying a situation.i just told they tried to show the new realities of recent incidents what happening,that i praised.and normally at a certain age all daughter have some issues with their mom.

u both r right in ur own views ðŸ˜³