darkknight420 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Arohi : I love her,but her character is so goody goody. I really dont know how she will cope up with tara.Her character is so slow,but lets how its gonna shape.but i predict in later progress it will be shown that she is the twin sister of Tara,separated on childhood.

Tara: I seriously love her style.quite vicious and cunning with style. honestly how much she is cruel,i dont feel to hate her,she kills people who extra-marital affair people or betrayer people,i seriously support it,no offense please,because todays generation just strayed from the path of commitments,so i seriously believe Tara type character is needed,better killing a relation hurting someone,killing someones trust,better the betrayer get killed than the victim do suicide by their betrayal,which normally happens now a days.

Deep: i really become huge fan of arjun. because heavy-weight tv actor like him normally dont do dark characters,i seriously liking him as a lead with dark shades.

Lakshya: I am sure that he is gonna end up with one of the twins either arohi or tara.btw handsome cop i tell you,keep up vineet.

Edited by darkknight420 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now Aarohi's character is so goody goody. But after knowing deep Tara's evil truth she will turned slow poison .and this slow poison will kill deep Tara's relationship slowly slowly.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice post..
I too like tara, I don't mind who she kills or why she kills but I like her style, dressing sense,fashion,make-up..she kinda looks like Morticia Adams of Adam's family...rather than creating hate it sounds funny how the only solution tara thinks of is lets kill him/her and how cool she behaves after killing someone as if she killed some cockroach when deep takes all the tension to save her... nowadays I'm missing her bg music very much...

arohi on the other hand is sweet innocent simple but on the course of stretching the show n at the same time create thrilling episodes no offense but arohi is made to behave like a retard...
must appreciate alisha panwar who presents tara n arohi as two completely different persons... arjun's talent was known but alisha is a surprise package...
I too think Tara n arohi are twins...

me too enjoying ab in a grey role... initially thought ab again doing a bechara goodie goodie husband role when fl will be a grey shaded character and wasn't interested on the show, started liking it only after deep turned to be evil..

lakhsya,a handsome cop and also a smart one whose role is reduced to minimal and also very poor investigation from his side, just finding out whose number was it which was arohi's which he got after vishal death and inquiring about vishal's death to her would have solved many things but he is shown to be lacking in even some of the basic mandatory tasks of a cop, again for the same reason of stretching the show..
but overall imm is very interesting n liking it very much...

Edited by -JaZ- - 6 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The only place Tara is gonna end up is either Mental asyleum or Jail 
 or if she got alright with treatment than definitely with Deep as he loves her truely. Both have done wrong both will have to repay together. 

@Jazz abt yr comment on  lakshya character space n behaviour  isnt thats writers fault bcz its writers who shapes n r responsible for how a character does behaves not actor who does wats written. Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saaniakh

The only place Tara is gonna end up is either Mental asyleum or Jail 
 or if she got alright with treatment than definitely with Deep as he loves her truely. Both have done wrong both will have to repay together. 

@Jazz abt yr comment on  lakshya character space n behaviour  isnt thats writers fault bcz its writers who shapes n r responsible for how a character does behaves not actor who does wats written.

I'm also not blaming the actor... it's writers fault only,in order to stretch the show they are doing it...