HaPpY BdAy to Our chAte WaLa akDu urf Karan chauhan aka Samridh bawa

___Neha___ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Here 

Today we have gathered here to celebrate something...
Yes it's a bday...
Of a very cool as well as a hot guy
He is cute,
He is adorable
He is humble
He is sweetest of all
He is kind
He is charming
He is hardworking
He is genuine
He is innocent yet smart 
He is passionate 
He is incredibly amazing
He is just perfect in everything he do
Happy Birthday
to king of our hearts

Edited by ___Neha___ - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

___Neha___ thumbnail

Something about my 

On November 22 1989,
 a star set foot on Earth. 
He wasn't gifted, he wasn't special but
 he had the will to make a name for himself and he did. From childhood, it was always his passion to act. With the loving support of his family and his wonderful sister, he made it to where he is today. The love and care that he has for his family cannot be expressed in words. They mean the world to him. 
His sister is just like another mother. Her love and care in whatever he did was what gave him the courage to keep moving in tough times. 

Born and brought up in Delhi. Fondly known as Simi, Samy or Sam by his fans, relatives and friends. Samridh was always a star in the making. No actor makes it big without struggles and this was the same for our hero. He took each step as a challenge when he shifted to Mumbai. Audition after audition and line after line he stood to get into the industry but looking at him now amidst the big names on tv shows 
how far he has come. 

A huge fan of both Bollywood and Hollywood movies. Samridh loves watching both sides equally. He feels there can never be a comparison between both. His huge crush on Wolverine still stands till today and just as his fans hearts flutter for him, his respect for Hugh Jackman is no surprise news. Equally though he admires, Hrithik Roshan and Ranveer Singh for their scintillating dance moves and acting. His favourite heroine is always a hard pick. But his current favourites are Alia Bhatt and Kangana Ranaut. His all time favourite film is none other than Chup Chup Ke, which he could watch repeatedly over and over again for its comedy elements. 

His passion for food is no secret. Although he is more of a fan on the sweet side, there is no stopping him when it comes to trying new dishes every time. Be it any mood, a chocolate pastry is all he needs to cheer up completely. He loves visiting new restaurants to keep on trying new flavours and recipes. Sam loves trying some recipes at home as well and proudly presenting them on his favourite Insta app. 

When it comes to fashion, this dashing hunk is not far behind. Although he does not have any particular favourite colour, he prefers black and white as they are colours that can be worn with any outfit. His wardrobe is filled with tshirt and jeans which are his favourite comfort clothes. Never a brand oriented person, whatever he wears is always on comfort basis. 

Samridh describes himself as a sweet, positive and happy person. He's not the night owl but instead loves to be the early bird. He believes in being peaceful and calm at all times. Anger is always something he wants to control. His favourite line, would be Kaise. In this one word greeting, he covers many of the everyday questions that one asks to another, hello, how are you? and even take care. 

His favourite animal is the crocodile. He still does not know why he is so fascinated by these creatures, but loves to watch them on the discovery channel at all times. His favourite season in the year is winter. He loves the cold breezes and gusts that chill the night air. His favourite cartoons are too numerous to count but there is no doubt that as everyone else, his childhood was filled with a lot of Tom and Jerry, Ben 10 and Samurai Jack. 

Loved and adored by his numerous number of friends, Simi is always relaxing or chatting with them when he is not in shoots. He loves to party and feels that he truly becomes a cute party animal as he goes wild with the beats and dances late into the night. His current favourite singer has to be Arijit Singh. A huge fan of the mirror as he poses like a boss and gives us some steaming selfies. 

His passion for directing is not something that he developed recently. It was always a dream  and now he has begun to take those small steps toward making it a big reality. For now, he along with his friends are working on short films where he gets to experiment his skills and techniques.

Sam's favourite festival is Diwali. He loves it because of the lights. Usually, he would take the opportunity to decorate his house with the lights himself and admire them as the sun sets and the lights come on. Not to mention, that being a foodie who loves sweets, he also looks forward to all the mitaais that. One to his house on the day. 

As our brightest star, turns one year older, us fans eagerly wait to know more and more about our hunk. We take this opportunity to wish him all the best in his life ahead. 

Happy Birthday Bawa

___Neha___ thumbnail

He have done many crime reality documentary shows at starting of his career .. before which,
He was Participant of Reality show Get Gorgeous 6
For which he got many appreciation...
A few youth based show on channel[V] , a negative role in ne Sony TV show and two rajshri production shows are there in his bucket...
He won many hearts with all the characters played by him! Still winning hearts with his sweet nature and that brightest smile...
let's take a close look to all his 
shows and characters!

His first appearance on TV
A reality show named "Get Gorgeous" 
He was a contestant in its season six
Tho he didn't won it but learnt many things in this journey of Get Gorgeous and even got alot of appreciation for his work in show!

After which he got to work any many crime based shows.. 
Such as Gumrah, Savdhaan India, and Crime Petrol 

A negative character.. 
Rohan Kapoor 
An obsessed lover he played and got many appreciations for it😳

Then he role in channel V show The Buddy Project
He played a haryanvi guy Omi Dhaiya, 
A gunda type boy with good heart. 
Mrmrw: A unique love story of a young boy and girl with different views and different life. The journey from hatred, marriage and love was so interesting and memorable. LD, the super charming and adorable, cute college boy LD who loves his family and who is very close to his dadaji ends up accidentally marrying a girl - radha. The cute things that LD did to convince radha made every girl in love with LD and Samridh After all the hurdles when finally ld convinces radha and they were in love. Dadaji didn't want LD to marry radha, he created some misunderstandings. Radha took all the blame on her just to see ld, happy and hides her love for him and says it was her revenge for his marriage  prank , heartbroken ld and radha part ways. Ld not knowing the entire truth started hating radha (but always loved only her from inside) After leap though angry with radha ld's care for her showed what real love is. After dadaji gets cured he says the entire truth to everyone and finally Ld and Radha get married again. Must say an adorable love story. You played both the young, cute boy and hot, angry man perfectly. You proved your acting skills by making us love LD and connecting us with the character

Next was a cameo role in & TV show gangaa
Where he played a Bal mahant gautam
A saint. 

Swim team was next step in his ladder to success 
Where he got role of Bhagat. 
It was a replacement to another actor who was playing this role but still samridh managed to gain popularity as well as win many hearts with his portrayal of Bhagat kapadia. 
Swim team: Bhagat a young ambitious guy who wants to become a Olympic level swimmer, falls in love with a swimmer friend - rewa. Bhagat's sweet underwater proposal wins rewa's heart. Love blossoms between rewa and bhagat's life. They both promise each other that their relation will not affect their professional life. Competition gets tougher when only one of them will be selected for the Olympics. Rewa and bhagat compete with each other, where bhagat losses but happy for his lady love sends rewa for the Olympic match. The cute, innocent, romantic bhagat made every girl believe that fairy tales can be real with his best underwater proposal. Samridh once again made us fall in love with his cuteness

And last but  not the least... 
Our beloved and our most favourite The Karan Chauhan. 
There's so much so write about him! Still I feel no words can actually describe him... 
Covered from head to toe, the sleeves of his sweatshirt pulled up mid-palm and protected by the shades of an umbrella - accompanied by a heart-touching, bitter-sweet background score. That is how Karan, younger son of the Chauhan family was.. 
Unlike his brother, He was an introvert, a touch me not type of guy, who prefer staying alone rather going in populated places.. Simple, sweet,  encrypted, mysterious... But changes occurred in his life when naina entered... Slowly slowly with time... Karan opened up... Faced all his fears... Fought with them And won the all his battles... He taught us alot of things... With his journey from nothing to someone. He proved his self... He proved the saying that  "when there is a will.. There is a way.." we love u karan.. 
One of the most unique character seen on Indian Television! 
Will always stay in out hearts... 

We love you samridh... 
Wish u a very Happy  Birthday 

___Neha___ thumbnail

Hello my cutie! yes you  today is the most special day,  why?  because it is your birthday.  Samridh Bawa's birthday.. on this day.. a cutie was born,  on this day a prince charming was born on this day one of the most hardworking boy was born.. on this day a caring brother was born.. on this day a lovable friend was born.. on this day a proud son was born. On this day The Actor was born . Thank you for everything Simi.  this small gift is incomparable to the the gifts you give us everyday... and that is.. your hardwork,  your time and most importantly you love and your respect. - I can guarantee that that one day you'll reach the sky your talent and hardwork will bring you the top . You may not be my real brother but for me you will always be that caring and loving brother. Thank you. May this B-Day fulfill all your wishes,  May this B-Day take away all your worries, May this B-Day bring loads of happiness and success in your life. - keep smiling My cutie.. your annoying but cute sister Piihu- will always be there no matter what!!  My love and respect for you will keep increasing .  I am blessed i am your "sister" thank you!!!  Keep shining,  god bless always!  And once again the happiest and the most special B-Day . - enjoy to the fullest!  We may be far away in distance.. but you will always be here.. here in my heart . - Love you Samridh!  your annoying,  crazy fan:. 
 Piihu (from Bangkok)

Wishing a very happy wala birthday to one of the most handsome,good looking charming,sexy and talented person in this world may all your dreams come true missing you sammy come back soon lots of love - 
Adhya

Heyyy Samii Bhaiyaa..!! You Are a True Example Of Gentleness!! A Clone Of Love And The Role Model For Us !!! I wish you a Happy Birthday!! With Fun And Healthy Years And With Great Success In Your Life Greetings  from Faizaa From Holland!!! @sankitta_slays

Happy birthday samridh sir..lots of love from Indonesia...all ur wishes come true...may God shower his countless blessings on u..samridh=perfection...s:soulful a:amazing m:marvelous r:respectful I:incredible d:dashing h:handsome...each day of your life brings your sweet memories and fills your heart with warmth and happinessmay every glowing candle on your cake transform into a wish that will turn into reality...(saya)

Wishing someone a very happy birthday who defines being exceptionally articulate and overwhelming smart. God creates magic and you are the proof. May your special day bring you sounds of happy laughter, warmth of smiling faces and feeling of being loved. You have inspired us all your life. May you continue to inspire us, live fearlessly, be as much bold and confide as ever. May god keep on showering his blessings on you and turn your all dreams into reality.
To the world, you maybe just a person but for us you are more than the world. I want this day to come every time, so we can thank your parents everyday for bringing such a wonderful person to us. Thanks for all the love, care, time and attention you have given to all of your fans. If birthday is a child's holiday I wish you summer vacations. Wishing that may you get all the good things in life. 
May your home always be filled with love, happiness, and prosperity. 
Have a wonderful birthday.
Your fan Aishwarya (Ash)
@sankitta_fan

Sammmiii idk from where sud i strt but you are the one jisko dekh k muje KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI..lol..!!! Why are you so handsome man?? I love you..!!! You are the bestest...cutest...and your acting ka to kya kehna Jabra fan of yours... And afterall its your day..!! Your Birthday A very happiest birthday to my bawa man...many many happy returns of the day...always keep smiling!!!... Lots of love...
Kavita

Happy Birthday samridh bhaiya you are so handsome and cute . I miss you as karan you stole everybody's heart mine too  We all want you and the whole team of swabhimaan ( sahil , sangeita, ankitta )to meet up on your birthday  Have a blast and party hard (Asfia)

Firstly i want to say i am just a little mad fan from nepal who is your deewani . Yes i see u in my dreams a lot . For me u r the best not kidding but the best of all. Since i knew about u my life has changed . I swear even though i am a girl i try to dress up like u , talk like u and etc etc . Whenever i cry or whenever i am sad i look at ur picture or ur funny interviews and cheer up . This might sound too cheesy or filmy but its true .I used to carry ur pic in my box and give my exams becoz u r my lucky charm . I love u the most sammy          

Hello bhaiya, I m pranali from maharashtra, nagpur. Wish you many many happy returns of the day Samridh bhaiya. Wish you get lots of success in life. Your all wishes come true. Lots of love bhaiya keep smiling bhaiya your smile make everyone's day happy. Enjoy your birthday with lots of fun wish you get long life. Stay blessed stay happy. Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to samridh bhaiya we celebrate your birthday together every year. Lots of love from your small member of your big fan base. Keep smiling

Wishing you a day as soft as silk Happiness as light as air love as Deep as OCEAN all the joy your heart can handle all the smile a day can bring. May all your dreams come true. A big thank you for all Your wonderful work in bringing so many character that have lightened everyone's lives!! Literally NaiRan's story was best and the chemistry you both shared was icing on the cake. Never fangirled anyone in my life like you. All my best wishes go with you. Stay safe and warm, hugs!! Ur craziest fan Ayesha & Kavya. Come back soon we love you so much.

Hi this is aditi... Happy Birthday Sammy bhaiya. I m your biggest and crazies fan. How you played karan was awesome. May you get all tha happiness and success in life. Lots of love and good luck to you. Stay blessed stay happy stay healthy. Keep entertaining us. We miss you

Happy bday samridh!!! May god bless you n stay cool forever n keep smiling n winking!! You have been the best actor for me. The way you do the scenes and the simplicity you carry is just something beyond beautiful.Honestly my mother is even a big fan of yoursshe always praises the way you do the emotional scenes!!! She says you make it completely real and fully give your life to the character of karan. Even I think the same n can say that no one else other than you could have played The character of karan so beautifully. No doubt!! Thank you for everything!! Hope we get to see swabhimaan season 2 soon with nairan again lots of love n hugs
Pratikshya @anridhxnairan

Hello Samridh sir... Wishing you a very happy birthday. May god bless you with the best blessings he have. Hope this birthday will bring you a bunch of new projects and your dream of making a short film writing will also come true. I m a huge huge fan of Swabhimaan the role of karan you played was just the best. No one can beat you with your expressions, smartness, smile, acting skills and the way you make everyone happy and laugh shoes how much  caring and loving person you are. Personally I never gave this much of importance to any show but when I watched Swabhimaan with such a unique story I just fall in love with the characters and then I started watching your segments it was great fun to watching you guys. Thank you so much for playing Karan's character with so much of efforts it was a great honour to watch you playing such a different role... With your natural acting you made this character the best one.
We fans really love you Samridh... You are just the best and so you deserve the best. May all your wishes come true and your success level will reach to the Moon and back... We really want that if Swabhimaan would come back we will see you as our KARAN SINGH CHAUHAN. Once again happy Birthday to you. Samridh sir all the best for your future plans and always be happy. Enjoy your day.
Your fan Anjali @love_nairan_meghnal

A very happy birthday to my role model!You are truly a deserving person and i wish you the double of the best of everything.Happy birthday to the most resilient,irresistible and coolest guy.You are an irresistibily charming person and a true inspiration for your fans.You are the greatest and sweetest human being and even the best person i have  known!May god bless you with wonderful times ahead!I hope that your year is filled with loads of fun,excitement and beautiful memories!Wishing you many more glories in life! Also wish you peace and a great life ahead Once again a very happy birthday to my inspiration I LOVE YOU THE MOST!!! -
Ayantika

Many many happy returns of the day Samridh May your memories today be awesome, your dreams become a reality, your joy last forever. I have seen the world around me changing but, you are same to same! From seeing you in MRMRW to Swabhimaan you are the same cute and hot Samridh. You are an phenomenal actor. Your acting skills is just perfect. Your bonding with your co_actors shows how wonderful yor are as a person. This is not just your birthday but a festival for all the #samridhians May you be successful in whatever endeavour you lay hands on and
May God be with you wherever you go. May you live as long as the Oscars exist. Happy Birthday once again
---Dimple @ankitta_d.r.e.a.m_l.a.n.d

Wishing you a very happy birthday Bawa may you have an amazing year ahead. Hope to see you back on screen very soon.
With love your fan Fatima from Pakistan

Samridh, This name can make anyone smile and make happy. The character you played of Karan Chauhan will always be close to my heart You are such a positive and happy soul and make everyone happy around you After watching your interviews, we fans really feel blessed to see you smiling, and that make us happy Happy Birthday, May god bless you with all the happiness he has with him and shower you will all the love he has Have a great future ahead and lots of love  Regards- Sakshi (Delhi)

Wishing Hpp Brhd to the most BEAUTIFUL S...I know is always my pleasure...HAPPIEE BIRTHDAY to u... Have a successful year ahead... Have a blast... Enjoy the day to the fullest... u truly DESERVE it! May ur special day be amazing...wonderful...unforgettable...JUST LIKE U!!!
(ananthi_shree)

Hi Samridh! it's me huda admin of @nairan_slays. happy belated birthday simmi It is the day when you enter this world and you were named saahil but your name changed into Samridh. Each day you have new challenges which you have to face being an actor or being a human being.Birthday means a fresh start or a new beginning of life. May your birthday also begin for you a new phase of life. I'm very glad that I know you and you are the one whom I love. I think of you each day. I hope you enjoy your birthday, and may you have many many more simmi regards,Huda from Pakistan, Admin of @nairan_slays

May your birthday nd every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love n the sharing of good cheer. May god bless u nd ur family always dii.I hope u have a wonderful day nd that the year ahead is filled with much more love, many wonderful suprises gives u lasting memories that u will cherish in all the days ahead. Wish you a very very happy birthday sami.Much more to come. Stay healthy keep smiling and stay always happy-jasmine

Many many happy returns of the day samy bhaiya... I can't tell u that how much I luv u... U r my life. Missing u onscreen. Actually I m just 13 but I m obsessed with u... I always talk about u..even my friends ask me that why am I mad for u... Because there is no one like u in the whole world...  U r a perfect and hardworking actor,a great dancer,a good human being and so cute and hot... Again wishing u a very happy and cheerful  birthday.. May god bless u with all the happiness Saumya

So these was some Hearty messages and wipes from all ur fans... 

Happy Birthday once gain samy

___Neha___ thumbnail

A few edits by ur fans as gifts... 
Hope you'll like it πŸ˜³

___Neha___ thumbnail
Special gifts from my side

A small try from my side to make you smile Bawa... 
Tried to collect your favs with u in one frame.. 

Happiest Birthday bawa
I wish all wishes come true... 
May u get lots of success.. More love, more achievements, more respect because u deserve it all.. 
Heartfelt thanks... Thousand of best wishes... 
Pots of love n respect to u...ur an inspiration and my idol too... 
I love u bawa.. 
Just keep smiling always! 
Ur crazy fan, Mumbai chi mulgi Neha Shaikh 

___Neha___ thumbnail

Neha(me)
Piihu
Sandhya
Nishi
Mythili
Rizka
Aishwarya
Akshay
Shravs
Huda

Special thanks
 to all the lovelies who gave birthday wishes And edits for this thread πŸ˜³
___Neha___ thumbnail
Thread is complete.. Make it global plzzz... 
Do visit and wish samridh all of u... :) 
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Many many happy returns of the day Samridh Bawa
Superb thread
Edited by coolhi1988 - 6 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday  Sammy
We all love you!
Edited by .effervescent. - 6 years ago