Frequent Posters

maaneetcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Res
Me 1st yahooo
Ok so it was a superb ud awesomeness is filled with it
Thx 4 the long ud
Maan's father is livid n tells geet that he will not allow some middle class like her 2 b his bahu
Lol n also spilled how maan retorted at him saying he will only marry geet 😆
Not so smart senior khurana ji bt i had a good laugh
Geet is oblivious that maan said those 2 his father
Rishab n geet bonding is serene impish n beautiful love loved loved it
I love rishab's character
Geet's talk with her father was cute
They are trying 2 fix her alliance bt she wants more time
Maan k bare me yaha b bat ho rhi he
Geet ne maan ka msg dekha nahi thats sad
As I anticipated in a lot ud earlier that she will b running away 4 some time n that phase is finally happening n i am loving it.the writing is flawless as usual 👏
Just in love with the way u express so beautifully
Rishab is trying 2 make geet realise that she likes maan
Bt she is naming it as her crush
At least crush pe 2 ayi bandi 😆
Finally maan proposed with the most simple way
The confession was nice 😊 the funny thing is geet prepared so much and ended having the proposal inteas
It must b the most beautiful feelings ever
Now waiting eagerly 4 the next ud 4 the aftermath of geet becoming his gf
N how she would handle the whole khurnas
Edited by Solacesings - 6 years ago
hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Caught up with last four parts nd it was amazing updates ...huh ...relation moved in fast pace .. resignation as expected ... confrontation with Hitler too (unknowingly maans feeling were exposed)nd finally bith realization... absolutely delightful to read the last part ...wow ...nd now ..both as girlfriend nd boyfriend...a new phase ...let's c how they sail the storm nd explore der emotions...
Continue soon 
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The perfect realization and in my wildest imgination I could have not thought it would be Maan's Dad who would spi the beans... can't tell you how this was like a roller coaster ride and like you said, the tough part is yet to start. Just confessing is not going to change everything... they have to behave like lovers... is Maan ready for that drama?
HateMee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Perfect is D word
 her point of of view... her realisation...but something is missing...i know they were friends and now partners but still there is a thin LINE which I can fill...
maaneetcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Commented
Waiting 4 next
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Just re-read the the chapter again and what a great summarization of all key events of the story so far... it reminded me of all the cute moments between them. Its like reading a beautiful story all over again... glad you got those flashbacks as it was very important for Geet to realize where she missed the hints.

Can't wait to see how they will change their behavior from fighting coworkers then friends to lovers. Geet is clasic Geet and will be childish in her behaviour but will Maan take this relationship with the needed sincerity and sensuality?
TaranaGeet thumbnail
The class difference is surely going to be a big hurdle they will have to cross. Not sure about Maan bit Geet will definitely have a lot of insecurities specially with Maan's Dad being present in their lives.

How will Maan express his love to her will
be a treat to watch. She is of course cluless but he is expeienced and more mature and knows about relationships. Will he expect a kiss from her? I'm sure he will not push anything upon her but will they get to that point? Oh gosh, this is surely getting more interesting.

What about the rest of the family? Will they know these enemies are dating?

Jhaji was really funny btw and loved Rishab's role here in helping her realize. Most of all loved the sibling fighting over a remote despite being grownups... that's how siblings always interact and reminded me of my time growing up. Beautiful moment!
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing
Geets point of view
Rishab is a nice brother
Just loved the way he cares !!
I don't like Raj !! Maans father!!
Uff duffer geet !! Couldn't understand the hints haha!!
Nwz they r together now
Waiting for the love to bloom
Update soon
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
geet point of view was superb a feeling nd realiszation of her feeling toward was lovely
now they r officially together
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the awesome update! well written! Hate Raj Khurana! glad Geet answered back! loved the bond btwn Geet and her family! nice convo btwn Geet and Rishabh! enjoyed Geet's perspective! now Maaneet are official! update soon