Karisma Kapoor And Sandeep Toshniwal To Announce Their Wedding Date?

Posted: 6 years ago
Are Karisma Kapoor And Sandeep Toshniwal Tying The Knot Soon?

Karisma-Kapoor-and-Sandeep-Toshniwal

Karisma Kapoor was recently seen visiting a jewelry store in Bandra. Dressed casually, the 43-year-old actress, was seen entering and exiting the jewelry store all by herself. With her rumoured beau Sandeep Toshniwal, finally getting his divorce finalised, there's a speculation doing the rounds that the two may tie the knot very soon. So could it be that Karisma was in the store to look for a ring? Well, that only time will tell . Ever since his divorce, Sandeep was spotted leaving a restaurant with Karisma, who had earlier always been very conscious about her public appearances with him. With their relationship nearly revealed, and Karisma and Sandeep both divorced from their respective spouses, there's a buzz doing the rounds that the day is not far when they will tie the knot.

In an interview with Hindustan Times, Karisma's dad Randhir expressed his full support towards his daughter's life choices, stating that it is only her happiness that matters to him. He was quoted as saying "If she (Karisma) wants to get married, then she has my blessings. She is young and must be seeing him (Sandeep), I don't know. I also see their photographs.If she wants to begin her life again and her children are happy with it (her decision to get married again) then I will support them. I don't think there is anything wrong in that in today's time. 

However, Randhir was never this expressive about Karisma and Sandeep's relationship before. When he was earlier asked to comment about the rumoured couple's relationship status, he was quoted as saying, "I think Lolo (Karisma) is very well settled and happy. I have never discussed the issue of marriage with her but if she does plan to, she will always have my blessings. But I don't think she wants to get married. She is a happy mother and if she wants, she can get married any time but there is no step in that direction right now. She is happy the way she is. Lolo is an excellent mother who dotes on her children and probably doesn't feel the need to get married.

Sandeep and his now former wife Ashrita tied the knot in 2003 and later filed for divorce in 2010.  Karisma, on the other hand, tied the knot with industrialist Sunjay Kapur in 2003, after her engagement with Abhishek Bachchan was called off. The couple's divorce came through last year after a bitter battle involving dowry harassment allegations, name-calling and the like. Well, all eyes are now on Sandeep and Karisma to announce the date!

http://www.india.com/showbiz/are-karisma-kapoor-and-sandeep-toshniwal-tying-the-knot-soon-2639616/

Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

And how is this guy(with his track record) any better than Sunjay Kapur?

Originally posted by: flameofdarkness

And how is this guy(with his track record) any better than Sunjay Kapur?

As if Karishma Kapoor's track record is any better, this will also be her second wedding, she is like 45 with 2 grown up kids, at this age, it's hard to find a single guy, so getting hitched with a rich divorcee man is her only option now. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rim683

As if Karishma Kapoor's track record is any better, this will also be her second wedding, she is like 45 with 2 grown up kids, at this age, it's hard to find a single guy, so getting hitched with a rich divorcee man is her only option now. πŸ˜†

MTE!

She was always obsessed with money πŸ₯±

Originally posted by: rim683

As if Karishma Kapoor's track record is any better, this will also be her second wedding, she is like 45 with 2 grown up kids, at this age, it's hard to find a single guy, so getting hitched with a rich divorcee man is her only option now.πŸ˜†

she is 43 and her children are 12 and 7 years old respectively unless a 7 year old 2nd grader and a girl who is technically not even a teenager are grown ups in your book
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Filed for divorce in 2010? Aur ab jaake divorce finalise hua?
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Somehow this dosent look cool.. Edited by maha15 - 6 years ago
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good luck to Karishma. She deserves happiness that she sadly hasn't been able to get until now. 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .Mishh007.

Filed for divorce in 2010? Aur ab jaake divorce finalise hua?

There was a problem with child custody AFAIK. Husband was abusive n she didn't want shared custody or something

Originally posted by: princessunara

There was a problem with child custody AFAIK. Husband was abusive n she didn't want shared custody or something

Who was abusive? This guy or Karishma's ex, this article said that this guy and his ex wife filed divorce in 2010, so he was abusive to his ex wife?

Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago