Loopholes in the plan

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
There are quite a number of loopholes in Deep's plan.
First of all, the serial killings have managed to garner quite an interest in media and police. So how did Deep expect to pass on his fake family when the investigation turns to Arohi. No doubt, an intelligent police officer will definitely dig deeper into both Deep and Arohi's family once Arohi's connection to the murders come out. Deep may be able to fool Arohi and her family who don't have the resources to find out about his family background but Lakshya is an entirely different case. Now that Sanaya is dead and Sushant has revealed about the fake family, Lakshya is definitely going to investigate about it. And unlike Arohi, he won't believe the lie that Deep will tell. Also Sanaya has been dead for some time now. So obviously the TOD will be revealed in the autopsy and if Sushant is able to provide an alibi for that time then definitely he will be proven innocent. Once that happens, Lakshya is going to find out every bit of information about Deep and his family. Most importantly, how come no one knows anything about Deep's family who is supposed to be a business tycoon. It would have been better if Deep had said that he's an orphan and Prithvi is the only relative he has. Things would have been a lot less complicated and Deep's plan would have worked much effectively.
In today's episode, Lakshya seemed really pissed off by the fact that Arohi lied to him. He even addressed her as Mrs Raichand instead of Arohi. And Sushant and Arohi's tu tu main main was hilarious. Reminded me of that movie Ittefaq. But finally Lakshya is back on his cop mode and has correctly deduced that all fingers point to Deep Raichand. I don't really think that the makers have any intention in redeeming Deep's character going by the way the character is shaping up. He's becoming more ruthless and dangerous after each episode. And AB is slaying the negative role. πŸ˜³ I must say AB and VR were looking quite handsome but they should really stop using that awful lipstick. It's really off putting.
Going by the precap, Arohi has found Sanaya's scarf with Prithvi and that is the main reason she's going to doubt him. She might decide to go to Lakshya after the phone conversation she had with him and this is why Prithvi is behind Arohi's life. 

P.S: Let's all discuss the show without bashing any actor or fandom. πŸ˜Š
Edited by janecastle - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jane ... One thing I can tell you abt me I m very unbiased honest Viewer I m nobodys fan I just watch a show for my enjoyment only so I feel its my responsibility as a viewer to express wat I feel abt the show or anything related to it.N o matter wat, Nothing can affect my honest reviews which I will be limited to it only. πŸ˜Š

back to tonight's Epi n Ur Post πŸ˜ƒ

Glad that you mentioned abt the lipstick part  ...totally agree even I noticed n also saw some comments on yesterday's Epi on colors youtube ... Both Arjun n Vineet's Lipstick was overboard hope creatives will take note of this. πŸ˜Š

you have said it all ... very nice post ... So much u have written explained carefully. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

U know I was abt to make a post on today's Episode review. 

For me it was 7 out 10 the entire episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I totally agree even I loved Arjun aka Deep today ...he was rocking ... Arjun is slaying in grey shade. he is not boring at all infact its fun to watch him ...like how he dealt with things.
He is very smart I mean how the guy makes changes plans n things in a second ...his brain works like a jet speed.
for instance today before Arohi could reach house n see ask things he was ready with everything... that was comendable.πŸ‘

Good to see Sushant told abt fake family it was gripping the enterogation was enthrilling keeping me hooked ...Lakshya totally back to strict Cop behaviour even for Arohi. 
Sushant really was confusing today how can he put blame on Arohi when he knows n keeps on saying that Arohi is innocent n today he was like all blaming her ... 

Arohi ki kia hogaya tha ... waise to moo nahi khulta abhi she was like Full on jhansi ki raani attack mode on Sushant ...😲 

I think Arohi should now atleast dont trust anyone deep or family as now Sanaya is murdered n Sushant also turned out to be fake brother ...these hints r enough to realize she is being fooled ... 

Atleast some hope generated Now Lakshya is keeping his mind on Deep  ... not Arohi he even let her go home. 

Must say all actors today were doing superb job their acting was πŸ‘ Sushant actor was very good today.

if cvs had given lakshya two constables some dialagues n their expressions shown while interigation time would have been good as they add in humour element n increase curiosity of happening in the background.

final thought Totally clueless where the drama is heading ...no idea wats gonna happen next ... πŸ€”

Precap: Interesting precap lets just hope it was indeed just like wat we saw in the promo Arohi telling lakshya she wont rest untill real killer goes behind bars n lakshya saying this means you dont blame sushant being real killer .thats a very good sign as now Arohi will look for real killer in the family.
Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As you can say that deep Tara's planning plotting conspiracy against aarohi -it's just the beginning of this serial and in return aarohi's revenge from deep -that is the real suspense/climax of this serial 2) this serial is all about deep and aarohi .Tara is an exceptional (if she will die in future) character. There is no love triangle in this serial . so uss twist ka wait karo jab aarohi ke saamne deep Tara ka pardafash hoga. But main notice kr rhi hoon ki aarohi ka character kisi ko bhi pasand nahi aa raha but jis din uske saamne deep ka Sara sach baar aayega uss din woh bhi sabko apne asli rang dikhayegi. Filhal toh aarohi deep ke pyaar main gandhari ban chuki hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
how n when did arohi find that scarf with prithvi..was it shown in the episode?πŸ˜•
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even I was wondering the same it wasnt shown in the epi I just saw lakshya called her n she was sitting on floor crying with holding sanaya blue scarf πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

how n when did arohi find that scarf with prithvi..was it shown in the episode?πŸ˜•

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

I got confused seeing the precap. I thought she might find the scarf with Prithvi and that's how she will get suspicious of him. But turns out I was wrong.