How can people justify a psycho and inhuman character like babbo

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow wow some people in the forum amaze me to the core more often the makers of this show 
A character who brutually beats his maid the character who has atleast 25 police cases pending who just only know to show the man power and top of it psycho bloody shit family 😆

Like there is nothing left to say 

For the sake of making nimki and babbos pair CVS will whitewash him its quite predictable but once the bullet is out of the gun no way it is going to be back

Till the day he brutually beats jhumri I can accept him but after that no way that was the last trigger point in his character 

That can't be regain no matter what and top of it.

Like really you know what the main reason that TV is still not progress is of peoples loved to see so called the man twisting the female around or a so called six pack aps guy treating the girl like doormat like really😆

Tetars family is a bloody shit psycho family trully inhuman and insane and that 6 feet brainless lad the so called lead who only knows to kill people and to show manpower😆

No offence to peoples but whenever I saw this type of thing my heart just cry for the mindset today people have set !

That's why many ph who are genuinely want to present some out of box but got either thrown out or are bound to change their story because end of the day it's public who just love to see a girl treating like a doormat by thier respective husband family etc.

Waiting for the day when India will really be a progressive from every point !
Edited by Kavila - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
For me he has "WHIPPED" jhumri and when the blind woman Nimki touched him he showed his inferior downmarket stupid cheap mentality.
i don't understand why to give such a cheap character an opportunity well for me my eyes also must like the character/actor I'm watching, with all his good qualities.
 If i start to praise such a bad character I will be called blind and stupid like Nimki frankly saying I don't like him...Whenever he's the actor this show is not meant for me.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
How much writers will try and will be successful in washing ,bleaching or what not Babbu character for me he's a Big NO!!
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Because Indian shows have neither logic nor morals. Shows run by jodis only. 
Typical requirement of a male lead is a rich, arrogant and handsome man. Almost all shows have one. The female lead irrespective of what her background or characterisation is must have a sasural in a haveli. If you think why would anyone ship an inhuman man like Baboo then think again. I have come across people who wanted forgiveness for a rapist so that he can marry the victim's sister. Yes, because he looks good with her and looks matters the most. Thats the way things happen in telly world and thats the way it shall keep happening

Not only characterisation I don't even like the actor who plays the role. He is undoubtedly the weakest actor in the show with limited expressions and repetitive dialogues. Even Tunne is a good actor although his scenes are equally repetitive.

But Kavila and Alujna, there is really no point in arguing on a matter which has been long decided. Its not their fault after all. At the end of the day Baboo is and was always the hero of the story since the show started.I think some members have already given up on the show. So, watch till Nimki's marriage and move on with some other show afterwards. No point in boiling your blood unnecessarily. I skip Baboo scenes and watch only Nimki, Tunne and BDo scenes. I will watch till Bdo is there. Then hello hi bye bye😆
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Typical requirement of a male lead is a rich, arrogant and handsome man. Almost all shows have one. The female lead irrespective of what her background or characterisation is must have a sasural in a haveli. If you think why would anyone ship an inhuman man like Baboo then think again. I have come across people who wanted forgiveness for a rapist so that he can marry the victim's sister. Yes, because he looks good with her and looks matters the most. Thats the way things happen in telly world and thats the way it shall keep happening

Not only characterisation I don't even like the actor who plays the role. He is undoubtedly the weakest actor in the show with limited expressions and repetitive dialogues. Even Tunne is a good actor although his scenes are equally repetitive.

But Kavila and Alujna, there is really no point in arguing on a matter which has been long decided. Its not their fault after all. At the end of the day Baboo is and was always the hero of the story since the show started.I think some members have already given up on the show. So, watch till Nimki's marriage and move on with some other show afterwards. No point in boiling your blood unnecessarily. I skip Baboo scenes and watch only Nimki, Tunne and BDo scenes. I will watch till Bdo is there. Then hello hi bye bye😆

👏cant agree enough
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even I cant understand how can the makers even think of a romantic angle between nimki and babboo specially after bomb blast.He is a bloody criminal.I am guessing that makers are trying to show that for now Nimki diewnt kniw the real face of babboo and thinks only Tettar is a villain.Abd when she will realiseshe will walk out of the marriage only to emerge as a stronger woman.
But no way I can see a romantic relationship between Baboi and Nimki.Its unacceptable.
Sandhu8876 thumbnail
 I really don't like this babbu dabbu . ...please cvs abhi and nimki ko couple bnao
Pls plsss can anyone reply
Real name of Tettar...

I know he is very very famous hindi old age actor..

Hellish  makers not mentioned his name anywhr in cast..
Not even in encyclopedia of NM serial
Mentioned evn of smallest naukar but not Tettar

Deybh...pls reply

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Hit the bull's eye..! ⭐️👏