New promo- Arohi in danger: Edited

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
It's a mahasangam with the show Tu Aashiqui. Deep talks with JD from Tu Aashiqui. Looks like Arohi has reached Mumbai to find out about Sanaya's truth. JD says she'll have to reach her destination and Ahaan will help her. Some goons chase Arohi and she strike with Ahaan. A goon try to hit her but Ahaan save her.
Edited: Sorry guys, I made a mistake in understanding the promo at first since I missed the beginning of the promo.
Edited by janecastle - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
new promo in a week two times wow ... πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Jane πŸ€— for the update 

Oh no why merger Epi with Tu Aashiqui πŸ˜” I dont watch that show ... 

Omg... Deep turning On Dangerous Devil mode ... like this is shocking twist πŸ˜²

I expect a good TRP tommorow ...πŸ˜‰

JD n Deep together  bas yahi dekhna rehgaya tha ... 

why Deep wants to kill Arohi ?? kia hogaya did she got to know truth from Sushant n is creating troubles for him  ?? πŸ€”

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: saaniakh

new promo in a week two times wow ... πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Jane πŸ€— for the update 

Oh no why merger Epi with Tu Aashiqui πŸ˜” I dont watch that show ... 

Omg... Deep turning On Dangerous Devil mode ... like this is shocking twist πŸ˜²

I expect a good TRP tommorow ...πŸ˜‰

JD n Deep together  bas yahi dekhna rehgaya tha ... 

why Deep wants to kill Arohi ?? kia hogaya did she got to know truth from Sushant n is creating troubles for him  ?? πŸ€”

Sorry yaar I made a mistake in understanding the promo. Looks like Deep is planning to misguide Arohi. But I don't understand why the goons were chasing her. And how come she reached Mumbai all alone. I really wish she's there with Lakshya to find out about Sanaya's past and not alone trying to be superheroine.
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†lol ... It was like mera April fool bangaya πŸ€£
its OK sweety dont say sorry πŸ˜³

Yup same here wish lakshya had accompanied her πŸ˜› but nope creatives wont do that bcz u know why πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: janecastle

Sorry yaar I made a mistake in understanding the promo. Looks like Deep is planning to misguide Arohi. But I don't understand why the goons were chasing her. And how come she reached Mumbai all alone. I really wish she's there with Lakshya to find out about Sanaya's past and not alone trying to be superheroine.

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
merger with tu ashiqui now have to tolerate tu ashqui and ahaan and ahaan-pankti for immj ..this is the problem with colors😡 Edited by -JaZ- - 6 years ago