Story takes an interesting twist

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
So finally Sanaya's body is found and Sushant and Arohi accuse each other. But the interesting point is, where did the car go and how come Sushant didn't notice it missing. And how did Lakshya reach there when neither Arohi nor Sushant called the police. Deep seems to be unaware of all the happenings since he looked completely puzzled in the precap.
Going by the situation, Sushant looks more guilty. And Lakshya seemed to be trusting Arohi more in this case. It's good that Arohi asked Lakshya to find Sanaya. The starting scene was good. The way Lakshya handled the whole thing was good. He made sure Arohi tell whatever she wanted to tell him. It's good to see that Arohi is trying to find the answers and is taking Lakshya's help. 
Prithvi seemed to be really pissed off with Deep's constant bossing. It won't be long before he turns against his own master. Today Tara said that we can't trust anyone except each other. Is it an indication that in future, either of this two will betray the other person. In precap, Sushant was going to tell the entire truth to Lakshya and Arohi. If he reveals the truth, then unlike Arohi, Lakshya will try to find out what's really going on here and it won't be long before he finds what out what is actually going on. But I think it will be too late when he finds out the entire truth because by then Deep would have already trapped Arohi in the murder charges. That may be when Lakshya will help her to take revenge and prove herself innocent.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
me too relieved finally this time deep's plan did not succeed*thanks to tara* and police got sanaya's dead body...
hope tomorrow there won't be any interruption before sushant says about the fake family...even if arohi did not get to hear the truth of fake family from sushant only if she has developed some common sense it won't be tough for her to suspect prithvi n deep as guilty as she already  clearly saw sanaya's hand but later on a doll when sushant was not present that time and also hearddprithvi saying to deep sushant has taken the car where sanaya...though the car is missing now. think prithvi must have taken it when sushant was lost seeing sanaya dead and arohi might have arrived before he could shoot down sushant..πŸ€”
laksh might have arrived there as he or his men might be following arohi..
think one day prithvi will blackmail deep n tara n they will kill him alsoπŸ˜†
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree @Janecastle ...well description of today's Episode. 
But I have a complain to Show creatives kindly keep favourism for any actor aside when deciding things show on the basis of viewers likes n dislikes please if u really care for your own show that you have created with so much hardwork. 
we Viewers dont watch show for any particular actor I didnt even knew lakshya actors name untill now. we watch Show for our entertainment we like something we tell you we do. πŸ˜‰

lakshya character has been shown very smart but since few episodes r u deliberately trying to show him not so smart. first why he didnt went after Arohi after petrol station when he clearly saw she is upset n in problem ?? 

secondly today Why he told Arohi abt bracelets when he know she might get mad at him after hearing his men r spying on him ? 

kindly please as a viewer I m requesting give the guy a space dont mess with his character for any reason.I want smarty cop lakshya back plus play his BG tune more often.😳

lastly Its sad how I observed today my friend showed me some replies of Arjun fans trying to degrade Lakshya by calling him Dumb n stuff. Its not right n fair to any actor. one should understand being a fan of any actor is good thing n u want your favourite to be only shine but wat u gain by degrading other actors who are getting praise for their efforts. They all do their job for living its unfair. let me tell you one thing you wont gain anything rather your fake opinions would affect Show n all unit of people who earns their income through this Show. πŸ˜”

Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saaniakh

But I have a complain to Show creatives kindly keep favourism for any actor aside when deciding things show on the basis of viewers likes n dislikes please if u really care for your own show that you have created with so much hardwork. 
we Viewers dont watch show for any particular actor I didnt even knew lakshya actors name untill now. we watch Show for our entertainment we like something we tell you we do. πŸ˜‰

lakshya character has been shown very smart but since few episodes r u deliverately trying to show him not so smart. first why he didnt went after Arohi after petrol station when he clearly saw she is upset n in problem ?? 

secondly today Why he told Arohi abt bracelets when he know she might get mad at him after hearing his men r spying on him ? 

kindly please as a viewer I m requesting give the guy a space dont mess with his character for any reason.I want smarty cop lakshya back plus play his BG tune more often.😳

lastly Its sad how I observed today my friend showed me some replies of Arjun fans trying to degrade Lakshya by calling him Dumb n stuff. Its not right n fair to any actor. one should understand being a fan of any actor is good thing n u want your favourite to be only shine but wat u gain by degrading other actors who are getting praise for their efforts. They all do their job for living its unfair. let me tell you one thing you wont gain anything rather your fake opinions would affect Show n all unit of people who earns their income through this Show. πŸ˜”

agree with u ..
it was totally unnecessary from laksh to infuriate arohi n say about the bracelets otherwise arohi might have given him that blood stained bracelet..
n he did not trace from where the message was sent from sanaya's number also, which any cop would have done..
I won't be surprised if Tara kills him in future πŸ˜†so that there won't be any option for positive ml other than deep raichand,a criminal n also a murderer after he ordered prithvi to kill sushant whose crimes would be justified with a so-called backstory πŸ˜΅πŸ˜†
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jazz dont say Show is getting lot enjoyable with Lakshya around keeping the investigation mode on . his character is growing on my mind as a viewer. πŸ˜‰
Today's Precap was Epic ... 

first I also wanna know how lakshya came on spot like Arohi thought too ? 

secondly me praying Sushant tells all things abt fake family to lakshya n Arohi ...but Dont think thats gonna happen πŸ€” 
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

we Viewers dont watch show for any particular actor I didnt even knew lakshya actors name untill now. we watch Show for our entertainment we like something we tell you we do.πŸ˜‰

lakshya character has been shown very smart but since few episodes r u deliverately trying to show him not so smart. first why he didnt went after Arohi after petrol station when he clearly saw she is upset n in problem ??

lastly Its sad how I observed today my friend showed me some replies of Arjun fans trying to degrade Lakshya by calling him Dumb n stuff. Its not right n fair to any actor. one should understand being a fan of any actor is good thing n u want your favourite to be only shine but wat u gain by degrading other actors who are getting praise for their efforts. They all do their job for living its unfair. let me tell you one thing you wont gain anything rather your fake opinions would affect Show n all unit of people who earns their income through this Show.πŸ˜”

Sorry to say but on one hand you want peace in forum and on other hand you are using instigating language like 'Favourism to actor' which is objectionable. Further,you are directly targeting and an entire fan group and passing your judgement .It is really sad.

Having said that in every show we have concept of Male lead,Female lead, parallel male lead if any, parallel female lead if any and supporting cast. Script and scenes are written accordingly and it if male or female lead get importance its not called Favouritism, it s is how it is as per the demand of the story and role.

I am shocked and feeling very sad to see your comment.
Just to add...most of the Arjun fans have either not joined this forum or have stopped coming to forum.

All of us are free to voice our opinion but that does not mean we make direct attack to hurt others feelings.
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
@saaniakh

You have written that Arjun's fan is trying to dergrade Laksha by calling him dumb.

BTW..title of one of your topic is 'bholapan to theek hai but not dumbness'.Going by your logic, you have degraded Aarohi's character.

Most of the posts in the forum does hint that Laksha should act smart which indirectly means he is acting dumb. So what should we infer from such posts..I hope these posts are not degrading Laksha.
In my opinion such posts are constructive criticism.

well-wisher thumbnail
Nobody is trying to justify crimes done by Deep.But yes there is curiosity to know about Deep's & Tara's past.

Both Deep & Tara should get punishment for all the crimes done by them.They should repent for the deeds done by them.But a back story will definitely throw light on their behaviour and psyche.
janecastle thumbnail
Guys let's not get personal in the forum. Everybody is entitled to express their opinion without dragging in other members or any fandom. We can criticise the characters and their actions but not the actors or their fandom.
janecastle thumbnail

lakshya character has been shown very smart but since few episodes r u deliberately trying to show him not so smart. first why he didnt went after Arohi after petrol station when he clearly saw she is upset n in problem ?? 

They have made Lakshya, Arohi and Tara into idiots. Only Deep and Prithvi seemed to have a brain recently. 
Lakshya used to be such a brilliant cop. He's the one who deduced that the killer is a lady in the beginning. Then he made the Deep-Arohi connection to the murders.
Arohi was the one who used to think with her brain. But recently her brain has been donated to someone else.
A thriller show become interesting when the characters are equal and use their brain properly. But here most of the characters are shown as dumb which is not acceptable.