Bottom of the Barrel

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I can't believe my 2 favorites Aryan Patra and Faisal & Vaishnavi are at the bottom after the 1st round of the top 10! 😡
I think the judges over scored Sushant and even Yogesh and Dipali.  Bad Salsa and MJ5 made mistakes, yet were given such high scores too.

But what I'm really upset at is the person choreographing the acts.  Faisal and Vaishnavi and Aryan are such strong dancers...but they were given acts that under utilized their potential.  No...wait... let me correct that...their potential wasn't used at all.

The judges clearly have their favorites.  Kings United, Bir, Piyush, Wild Rippers and Sushant.  I can hardly blame them...except for liking for Sushant.  😆.  The rest though seem to have a great say in their choreography or do it themselves, because they are coming up with brilliant concepts and performances.

Whoever is choreographing Faisal and Aryan better up their "A" game, because even though fans are voting the judges are clearly sticking targets on the backs of the contestants they want out first.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barunlove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you, i think all of the performers are amazing and idk about the judges and their scoring but i was definitely getting annoyed today because aryan is honestly amazing and they know hes good then why screw him over like that. I mean dont get me wrong everyone is amazing and equally deserves to be where they are but aryan is such a strong dancer and so are faisal and vaishnavi im genuinely stressed for aryan cause faisal has a lot of fans more than aryan so if anyones at risk its aryan who deserves to be in the finale more than anyone. But thats just my opinion but it makes no sense to me how aryan and faisal always end up being underrated and under appreciated. Not sure whos to balme but during aryans performance i was literally thinking like are you shitting me rn liek ot was amazing anyways but not even close to what he can do and is capable of. His dance plus 3 performances speak for this but anyways love to all contestants
Alishka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree. Aryan wasn't utilised properly. His krumping would've gone really well with the whole pre-historic man concept. Like they could've made him all aggressive and  he could've danced to get hyped before hunting or something. Faisal and Vaishnavi also has a lot of potential. I thought they're act was really nice and cute and also difficult as well but they only got 94, which I was fine with until they scored some other people like Yogesh/Dipali and BS, higher. I feel like Faisal/Vaishnavi did better. But I don't really mind because if they are here next week (and I'm sure they'll be here next week), I'm sure they'll do something great cause they always take the judges advice and come back stronger. I'm sure Aryan will be back next week too. Slightly worried for both of them but I really really hope and pray they are not eliminated. 
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: barunlove21

I totally agree with you, i think all of the performers are amazing and idk about the judges and their scoring but i was definitely getting annoyed today because aryan is honestly amazing and they know hes good then why screw him over like that. I mean dont get me wrong everyone is amazing and equally deserves to be where they are but aryan is such a strong dancer and so are faisal and vaishnavi im genuinely stressed for aryan cause faisal has a lot of fans more than aryan so if anyones at risk its aryan who deserves to be in the finale more than anyone. But thats just my opinion but it makes no sense to me how aryan and faisal always end up being underrated and under appreciated. Not sure whos to balme but during aryans performance i was literally thinking like are you shitting me rn liek ot was amazing anyways but not even close to what he can do and is capable of. His dance plus 3 performances speak for this but anyways love to all contestants

This is exactly what I was thinking.  Faisal has enough fans that I'm sure he'll pull through this time...but I worry for Aryan.  I was so sure e was going to win Dance Plus, and he wound up coming in 3rd 😕

It would be so unfair if either of them lost out at this stage of the competition due to poor choreography or lack of votes. 😡
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alishka

Agree. Aryan wasn't utilised properly. His krumping would've gone really well with the whole pre-historic man concept. Like they could've made him all aggressive and  he could've danced to get hyped before hunting or something. Faisal and Vaishnavi also has a lot of potential. I thought they're act was really nice and cute and also difficult as well but they only got 94, which I was fine with until they scored some other people like Yogesh/Dipali and BS, higher. I feel like Faisal/Vaishnavi did better. But I don't really mind because if they are here next week (and I'm sure they'll be here next week), I'm sure they'll do something great cause they always take the judges advice and come back stronger. I'm sure Aryan will be back next week too. Slightly worried for both of them but I really really hope and pray they are not eliminated. 

I know...I saw Aryan's look and the beginning of the act and I was like...he's going to kill it...and then...😡

Faisal and Vaishnavi came right after Kings United...who did a fab job.  It was a hard act to follow, but still I think they did well...no mistakes...and some of those leaps made me go ...ooo.. 😲  And yet, the judges scored other average performances higher...what gives?!?! 😕 
barunlove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

This is exactly what I was thinking. Faisal has enough fans that I'm sure he'll pull through this time...but I worry for Aryan. I was so sure e was going to win Dance Plus, and he wound up coming in 3rd😕

It would be so unfair if either of them lost out at this stage of the competition due to poor choreography or lack of votes.😡

I will
Seriously be so sad if aryan gets eliminated cause he is amazing and everyone knows that i dont understand how yogesh dipali did better than him like yes they are good and aryan wasnt as up to his usual performances but he still did amazing and better than them anyways and i didnt understand how aryan got third in dance plus either because he does have a lot of fans but the shitty thing is that people out of india cant even vote so its like what can people do i highly doubt faisal is getting eliminated he has a lot of fans and you can just see by his instagram numbers i guess someone else has to get very few votes for aryan to be safe cause it was just this performance we all knowhis next ones gonna be killer i also think its time for him to do a slow emotional act cause those seem to be scoring high and his slow acts are amazing as wellEdited by barunlove21 - 6 years ago
Beezy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

I can't believe my 2 favorites Aryan Patra and Faisal & Vaishnavi are at the bottom after the 1st round of the top 10!😡

I think the judges over scored Sushant and even Yogesh and Dipali. Bad Salsa and MJ5 made mistakes, yet were given such high scores too.

But what I'm really upset at is the person choreographing the acts. Faisal and Vaishnavi and Aryan are such strong dancers...but they were given acts that under utilized their potential. No...wait... let me correct that...their potential wasn't used at all.

The judges clearly have their favorites. Kings United, Bir, Piyush, Wild Rippers and Sushant. I can hardly blame them...except for liking for Sushant. 😆. Therest though seem to have a great say in their choreography or do it themselves, because they are coming up with brilliant concepts and performances.

Whoever is choreographing Faisal and Aryan better up their "A" game, because even though fans are voting the judges are clearly sticking targets on the backs of the contestants they want out first.

I couldn't agree more... and the fact that sushant and bad salsa got higher scores for doing the same old thing they do in almost every episode. Sushant was so good in d plus but now he's just getting free ladoos from the judges. And bad salsa, I don't know what part of their performances is actually dance(just compare them to the amount of dance vaishnavi faisal/aryan and other contestants do).their stunts are excellent but in my personal opinion it isn't dance.
Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This show and the dancers are mindblowing 👏 Edited by Detox - 6 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
punit is chreographing i guess 
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

punit is chreographing i guess 

Yes, Punit for everyone, and Bad Salsa and KU have their teachers as choreographers (Bivash and Suresh)