Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sanum23

Maan staying with his dadima and he get to know y suddenly dadima get stressed 

He too want to b with his dadima but he promised Geet and Geetansh that they going back
But badrpapa make him understand that he needed here most and Geet heard tgem and ready to live here she also wants his happiness 
Waiting fe Geetansh reaction

thnxxx dearr😊
tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: suni_104

lovely update
Maan worried for dadimaa bit can't take decision alone
Geet being good support and wife for Maan

thnxxx😊😊
tammana.m thumbnail
tyy😊
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update my dear. I loved it. And I am so happy that Maaneet are staying back for good:):):) Super excited to meet the new King & Queen with Junior Kunwar Sa:):):) Going to be so so so adorable:):):):)
tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nefret19

Beautiful update my dear. I loved it. And I am so happy that Maaneet are staying back for good:):):) Super excited to meet the new King & Queen with Junior Kunwar Sa:):):) Going to be so so so adorable:):):):)

thnxxx😃😃
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely part
cont.soon

thanks for pm
tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu2006

lovely part

cont.soon

thanks for pm

THNXX😊
tammana.m thumbnail
!!!Part 55 !!!

Yash angrily barge into maaneet room showing his anger bt when he listen geet his anger jst melted as he to only wanted their happiness  but he take promise of her to visit Canada regularly to which she noded and hug him and mouthed thank you to understand  us.  No need of this geetu.

An evening when geetansh to come know about that he not going with them . he make a really big fuss about this I want to go back mom. My friends my school even nana nanu.. all are there. what will I do here. But when geet and maan both make him understand  he agree though not from full hearted but he agree . Its not going smooth geet. said maan seeing geetansh and geet noded but said he will understood this maan. We have to give him some time and saying this she hug maan side wise.

At morning when handas bid good bye to them both geetansh and pia cried whole heartedly  all elders feel sad seeing them and at last holding cry pia on his shoulder yash and all finally left from there.

To change geetansh mood maan himself  cooked all launch for them and even he take geetansh  with him to  jungle safari and all in all he spent good evening with geetnash to cheer his mood. Geet cnt accompany them due to her health  but in their absence dadima and baba sa stay with her and dadima ask servants to cooked all geetansh favourite dishes  and even she booked  his fav Chinese foods  along with pizzas pasta  all geetansh favourite.

As the days passing  geetansh somehow coming out from his sadness when Maan geet join him in new school and he getting busy with his school works and  new friends and dadima and  babasa to to take him along with them  outside or make him busy with themselves but night  is just for geetansh maan and geet as both boys irritate geet by their antics and even sometimes they talk to baby to. even geetansh talk to handas and pia to on phone .

As  geet just stepping to 7th month dadima decided to do god bharai for geet  in  coming week as next  weeks handas to leave to canda and this way they will to be parts of ceremony and when she share news to them all agree and its decided after 6th day geet godh bahari rasam will be did so once dadima  inform them and even baba sa to call bade papa and said him to come to functions and after hearing baba sa bade papa think it was right decision that geet and maan stay with them and m happy with this.

Dadima make servants to dance on her tunes while doing arrangements of godh bharai as it was decided that  to before godbharai  Maan and geet will fbe first announced as official King n queen of milapganj  after that as baba sa give his duties to maan and geet and  Geetansh will be official call as Kuwar sa  for kingdom and its peoples and like it decided  day before godhbarai function  Bade maharaj give his head taj and a sword to maan declaring him as new king of  millapganj with great hustle bustle of peoples and with vaidiak mantra of pandit jis and dadima wear geet queen taj and Small sword give to getansh as token to kuwar sa  i.e Next  king of new generations. All blessed New king and queen and their little kuwar sa and later as a king maan give speech  for his people where he thank them and his family and ask their helps to make millapganj a better place for everyone  where they can now  do some works for its progress.

At night a royal Party was arranged for maan and geet.where they met different states kings and  queen. All in all it was great gala times for everyone .

Next day maan geet wake up little late and seeing geet condition dadima to not said anything  but when they  saw them coming out from room. she said them to go to pooja ghar as its their first day  as millaganj King n queen they take ashirward from God and till breakfast everyone join them they have their breakfast happily laughing on  something and making jokes around  while after breakfast  Maan and bade papa left to study room and dadima said them to take rest and get ready in evening for godh bahari functions . but geet send dadima to her room as she seeing how stress she taking for functions.. so she sent dadima first to take some rest and then geet with badi mom and meera to left to take rest. Badi mom massaging geet hairs when servants come and said Ranisa wo dadisa  ne yeh bheja hai apke leye sham ke function ke leye. geet noded and meera take plate from her. Kya  baat hai waise hai na meera Rani sa.. raja sa.. said yash who join them and again meera and yash burst in laughter dekhiye na badi maa bhai kab se mujhe ched rahe hai.. said geet making badi mom and other smile. No no bhai ok only bhaisa... said this time badi mom and again laughter echoned in room.

In evening all womens gathered around geet  who sitting on a chair and  start singing their Lok geet while first Dadima come to her and give her blessing and kept a Barbie doll on geet lap and  plant kiss on her  forehead and then did arti of geet and then badi mom come she to give blessing to geet  and kept some fruits and shagun (money) in geet lap. Then meera come she to blessed kid and kept a one chocolate box and some shagun in geet lap and then some more ladies even queens from some states come and give blessing to mother and baby while for male  outside portions allocated them from their snacks, tea and drinks . Geetansh and pia just running from one end to another to catching each other. Dadima call maan and said  him to help geet  to stand and said them to come soon after changing clothes for pooja. After hawan dadima said maan to go to peoples who waited for them outside and take their blessing as well. maan noded and holding geet hands they left to thanks people who come there to show their blessing on them and their baby . Maan and geet  meet each and everyone  while some bow down infront of them and some give blessing to geet and even some oldies women  give shagun to  their rani sa saying they have just this as token of their love to which geet happily accepeted it saying aap sab ka ashirward hi kafi hai hamare bache ke leye and seeing kindness and soft nature of their queen they cant be more happy and after blessing their king and queen whole heartedly they came back to their homes .

Like last night  this time to all have their dinner happily but they soon disperse in their room to take rest as handas are leaving  early morning due to their flight timing

imp note : i need good response from u all...the lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad..if u want more n more updates from me. silent reader wake up dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec

Disclaimer: any scene or situation of this ff is an imagination. If any action match to any other thing that is merely a co-incident. I haven't copied any scene as far as my knowledge and I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything matches it will be only a coincident.

ADD tammana.m for update

PS :PLS PARDON FOR ANY GRAMTICAL MISTAKE

all right reserved by tammana.m @2018

tammana.m thumbnail
Thankyou all😊
Hoping you guys enjoy this part
and will waiting for your reviews😊😊
Happy  Reading ðŸ˜Š
Edited by tammana.m - 5 years ago
MomiArti thumbnail
Nice update.maaneet stay their home.geetansh doing fuss on that but they make him understood and cheerup him.they declare next raja rani and kunwar of milapganj.waiting for next.