Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow awesome update yaar

Kya shock tha police came to arrest geet but why what has she done that they came

Very eager to know the new twist and turn that came in their life now
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priyankadwivedi

Nice update... Maan told geetansh truth about his grandfather... It was nice approach to always tell truth... But who is behind geet arrest... Are they back... I think maan award telecast bought their enemies back...

Thanx๐Ÿ˜Š
tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanum23

Geetansh get to know about his Dadu and now this incident make him hate his dadu more 

How Maan going to handover  Geet to them and fr wat charge they going to arrest Geet
Maan definitely going to loss his temper waiting fr next pt how Maan going to react 
I think mahraj done this and Maan have to bow down in front of his dad to save his Geet 
Hope Geet baby stay safe 

thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya27

Wow awesome update yaar

Kya shock tha police came to arrest geet but why what has she done that they came

Very eager to know the new twist and turn that came in their life now

thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š
tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

Yeh kya Tammy...

Tuhne reason hi nahi diya why geet got arrested...
I am hoping it's not maan father 

next part mein ayega na.
thanx๐Ÿ˜Šn lets c๐Ÿ˜‰
tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu2006

gr8 part..

hope nothing happens to geet and maan
cont.soon

thanks for pm

ty & Welcum๐Ÿ˜Š
tammana.m thumbnail
!!!Part 42 !!!

Maan.. geet call him . kya hua hai? ask geet while maan looking at her and then the letter which is on his hand. Maan baat kya hai? ask yash and bade papa.  We are here to take Ms geet  to police station as we  have receive arrest  warrant from india. What??Both yash & bade papa to get shocked listen this. What are saying inspector my sister live here from five years. Than wht arrest warrant. Told yash.  In india someone complaint forgery case to Handa industry CEO. Is she is CEO of Handa industry in Delhi? Ask police  yes.. but.. yash n bade papa both fumble. While geet stood shocked listen  all this. Sorry Mr handa  but we have to take her . Mam pls  come with us call one of police man that's it maan all patient erupt and  he shouted on then you can't take her like this. She just on paper CEO while all works all deal  done by me. all responsibilities on me. I am ready to go with you leave her she no nothing about work in Handa industry. Sorry, mr khurana. But we have  complaint against ms geet  nor for you. We have to take her with us. Cnt you just.. Maan. bade papa shout seeing him getting angry  more. Call lawyer. Like maan mind start working. He left aside to talk to lawyer  while one police man said  lady  police officer to arrest her. you cnt do that officer look it not proof anything yet. We ready to co operate with you guys. So give some respect . said bade papa. When senior police officer noded and   we are coming with u ok. Dnt worry.  We are with u.  said bade papa. Keeping his head on her. I know bade papa. Or aap be tension mat lena. Meine kuch nahi kiya aisa to mein kyun daru. Bt pls look after maan and  yash bhai. Geetansh  ko  dhyan rakhna jab tak mein nahi ati. Saying this geet  said officer to she ready to go with them.   And soon after some mins the police van left from there.

Geet.. call maan seeing yash & bade paap only standing  at place. She go with them. Yash go & call off functions & ask sorry  and look after everyone maan. come we have to go police station. Maan noded.

Cnt you understand you cant meet her now as interrogation is going with her. you have to  wait. And u cnt understand she is pregnant  and  you cnt force any crime on her like this she is innocent. Bark maan as now every sec his patient level is breaking from last one & half hour they tried to meet geet . suddenly maan phone beep he quickly keep it near on ears. Sorry, Mr khurana I was not in town  so could not pick ur call. But now. U r Fired. Said maan. Mr khuarana. Said person. U r fired Mr  jobes. I dnt need  that lawyer who  not help in bad times. My wife here arrested for some false causes and  I m trying to contract u from one hour and u giving me that silly reason. I am not tolerate it. U are fired n do collect ur  all dues   whenever u come back from ur holidays. Saying this maan cut call frustrated.

When suddenly bade papa call him as  Mr jueja  bade papa friend who is also lawyer came  after meeting senior officer . case to thagada (strong) banaya hai geet ke khilf. Said mr juneja . but tu be janata hai na geet  to kuch dekhti nehi nahi hai business mein wo sab to maan or yash dono dekhte hai phir yeh kaise? Or  ilzam hai kya ? ask bade papa. Pata nahi koi company hai jisne  handa industry ke CEO pe mein forgery, Defamation ka case kiya hai unka kehna hai ki handa industry ne ghatiya kisam ka  material unne bheja jo ki unke dikhaye  samples se bilkul alag hai. or us wajah se market mein unka naam or kaam dono kharab hue hai. is leye wo ab sara apna paisa handa industry se chahte hai. kitne ka defamation case lagya hai unno ne? ask maan. mr juneja look at him sighing. 100 Crore ka.. 100 crore bade papa repeated. How could this is possible. Handa industry know about his quality not quantity than where this happened . thought maan. abhi kya we have to grant bail application asap  as now court  wil open after  two days on Monday.again panickness run in maan mind listen this. He looked at time 2 in noon. Only 3 hours he have  thought maan. Mein abhi ata hu. Said maan and saying this he go  a side and call someone.

You can meet her now infrom a police officer to maan and bade papa.  He take them to a isolated cell where geet was sitting. His all jewellery which she wear for functions have been wipe out. Her hairs looked disturb & gajra which she kept also not in its place. Seeing them geet smile but he know she have cried. So without saying anything he  caress her cheeks which still wet because of her tears.  We are trying geet. we take u here. Said bade papa. I know bade papa. Aap yash bhai or maan mujhe jyada der yaha nahi rehne denge.  While one of police officer call and bade papa leave to giving maan & geet some privacy. You fine.  ask maan and geet noded. closing her eyes and smiling at her caring husband. Geetansh ka dhyan rakhna. Maan noded. u dnt worry.. tum apna or baby ka dhyan rakhna bas. Said maan. and geet noded and said or apne Bp ki tablet li. Ask geet and getting no ans  she know it all. Pls dawai  le lena. Hmm. said maan.and about to say something when maan phone ring with  yash name. he press green button and heard worry yash voice. Maan. yash call him ha bolo. Said maan.  for two mins talk to geetansh  as.. but geetansh snatch phone from yash hand and speak hello Dad, Mumma  kaha hai?? une police wale kyun le gye.  Mumma and then he heard thing which he not wanted to heard his baby crying. Aap kaha ho..m..u..je.. sighing lo baat karo mumma se. or rona nahi u are brave boy. Saying this he give phone to geet. who to while crying try to calm down geetansh who already  very scared as geet wife of business tycoon Mr maan singh khurana arrested already spread in all over places and some news channel showing it splashing geet and maan photos making little child and family members to scared most. But seeing her crying more. He take phone from her and said geetansh to calm down and papa will take your mumma back ok.  Now be good boy . saying this maan cut phone. Meeting time is over. Said one of police officer who came to inform maan. stop crying jaan. I will take you from here soon. ok. And geet noded with smile while again tears come out from her eyes.

imp note : i need good response from u all...the lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad..if u want more n more updates from me. silent reader wake up dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec

Disclaimer: any scene or situation of this ff is an imagination. If any action match to any other thing that is merely a co-incident. I haven't copied any scene as far as my knowledge and I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything matches it will be only a coincident.

ADD tammana.m for update

PS :PLS PARDON FOR ANY GRAMTICAL MISTAKE

all right reserved by tammana.m @2018

Dn't forget to press like button n comenting [MEMBERONLY]

tammana.m thumbnail
thanks alot for comenting ๐Ÿ˜Š
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Waiting for next update..
Thank you for pm..
HateMee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sad sad uodatr...Maan trying his level best to release Geet from jail...