Srk n kajol selfie pic 4rm kolkata. - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
I think the photographers were watching SRK and Kajol like hawks every second. Almost all the pics are of them. 😆

Still fixing his hair

Kajol's always goofy expressions

Giving him the side eye 😆

And SRK stole the show as expected even with people like Amitabh and Kamal Hasan there.😆

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SRK wins hearts at starry opening

Shah Rukh Khan stole the show at the inauguration of the 23rd Kolkata International Film Festival on Friday, blowing kisses at the packed Netaji Indoor Stadium, acknowledging almost every cheer and promising to turn up in a dhoti next year. During the November 10-17 festival, 143 films from 53 countries will be screened under 16 sections at 12 venues. Delegates from over 20 countries have come down to Calcutta for the carnival, according to chief minister Mamata Banerjee. Metro brings you some special moments from the show

LETTING OTHERS LIGHT THE LAMP FIRST 

Amitabh Bachchan was the first to do the honours at the formal lighting of the lamp. He then passed the candle to Shah Rukh, who is the brand ambassador of Bengal. But Shah Rukh instead of lighting the lamp himself passed it to industry seniors Kamal Haasan and then Mahesh Bhatt before lighting one himself.

THE DHOTI PROMISE 

A minute into his speech and having struggled with some Bengali phrases like "sanskriti o oitijhyo sambriddho e sahar (this city rich in culture and heritage) as he read out from a piece of paper, Shah Rukh Khan said: "Next time I am going to ask my wonderful friends to give me a dhoti also. And I will speak in full-full' Bengal fluently. The crowd cheered loud and long.

STADIUM CHEER FOR SHAH RUKH 

The stands were packed to capacity much before the start of the programme. It was largely a quiet crowd but all hell broke loose at 4.06pm when a young voice cried out "Look Shah Rukh" pointing at one of the aisles leading to the podium. In a moment the gathering of a few thousand at Netaji Indoor Stadium broke into a roar that would make a Virat Kohli proud next door at Eden Gardens during the Test match versus Sri Lanka starting Thursday.

MAMATA SKETCHES CAPTURED 

Chief minister Mamata Banerjee was making sketches while she listened to the various speakers on the dais. Shah Rukh, who was seated next to Mamata, asked to see her booklet of sketches and promptly captured the drawings on his mobile phone as the chief minister smiled indulgently and Kajol looked on.

Amitabh Bachchan (right) and Kamal Haasan sharing a light moment during the inauguration ceremony. Haasan, in his speech, said his heart swelled with pride at being considered to be part of Friday's gathering and lauded Mamata for her "energy and enthusiasm in organising the event. Bachchan, who has been present at the last four inaugurations of the film festival, lauded the contribution of music directors, singers and lyricists from Bengal to Bollywood over the years.

Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Rehash of Rahul-Anjali!! ⭐️😆❤️

The expression on their faces 🤣
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AWWW❤️ They both look so good..specially shah. Men in suits are my kryptonite 😳
Hazardous thumbnail
Electrifying chemistry even offscreen. ❤️

And my goodness. Kajol was the last person one would have ever thought would look this youthful in her 40's. I mean she was never one to take pride in her appearance. I swear I saw a video of hers where she picked up an award in the shabbiest state, wearing the most unflattering clothes lol. She looks amazinggg<3

Edited by Hazardous - 6 years ago
Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

The expression on their faces🤣

Ikr! 🤣

They are cuties!! Haha love them! 😆❤️
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ye kaunse type ki "selfie" hai?🤔
goatian thumbnail

Originally posted by: hum2humare22

Band karo bhai ab bas. Bahot ho gaya in dono buddha buddhhi ka chakkar.. thak gaye ab bas baassi couple ko dekh dekh ke 

If u don't like them, instead of whining, why don't u just ignore it? The title clearly mentions SRK-kajol. it doesn't have a clickbait title to dupe u.
Edited by goatian - 6 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Rehash of Rahul-Anjali!! ⭐️😆❤️

Their expressions are so funny in this one 🤣
PAcino thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hum2humare22

Band karo bhai ab bas. Bahot ho gaya in dono buddha buddhhi ka chakkar.. thak gaye ab bas baassi couple ko dekh dekh ke 

The thread says SRK KAJOL you know...You can't gatecrash a party & then complain about the quality of food served!!!
Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS! Lovely moments captured.. but where's the selfie ?? 😆