They look so pretty 
Posted: 6 years ago
More pics from the film festival

and a teeny tiny pic of Kajol doing something to SRK's hair πŸ˜†

Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Kajol looks beautiful. Love her sari & earrings. She looks her best since a few years which is great seeing how lot of other actresses her age don't look half-as-good as her.. This is me being absolutely genuine because I can't stand Kajol.

They look sooo good together! Shah in a suit!! <3 And woa at Kajol touching his hair. She's usually not touchy-feely with him.

They're always sooo cute. β­οΈ
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kajol Looks great πŸ‘πŸΌ
There was another pic of these 2 with kajo lhaving those funny expressions and wide eyes πŸ˜† hope someone posts it here .
Shahrukh said a few lines of his speech in bengali too  
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Kajol looks beautiful. Love her sari & earrings. She looks her best since a few years which is great seeing how lot of other actresses her age don't look half-as-good as her.. This is me being absolutely genuine because I can't stand Kajol.

They look sooo good together! Shah in a suit!! <3 And woa at Kajol touching his hair. She's usually not touchy-feely with him.

MEB πŸ˜². She is most physical with him. She hugs him, they walk hand in hand which I have not seen him do much with others. Their hugs are a full hug, Shah hugs are usually half hugs though he is a hugger. Shah is physical, but she is not. But she is with him. 

Lol @Red. I believe you !! πŸ˜†
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
btw what does 4rm means πŸ˜†
all the known celebrity are there πŸ˜³ 
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Justmoi

MEB πŸ˜². She is most physical with him. She hugs him, they walk hand in hand which I have not seen him do much with others. Their hugs are a full hug, Shah hugs are usually half hugs though he is a hugger. Shah is physical, but she is not. But she is with him. 

Lol @Red. I believe you !! πŸ˜†

I think it says a lot about him when every actress holds his hands (like couples do) during promotions. Like he says, he's very open about his love for everyone he works with. He holds them, hugs them, kisses them. And Kajol was no different during Dilwale.

Originally posted by: Justmoi

Everyone is touchy feely with him but Kajol gets away with doing the silliest things. During Dilwale time she said something like "I honestly think I'm the only one that can do this" and pinched his cheeks. 

The first 30 seconds or so --

SRK was so embarrassed and blushing πŸ€£