Last but one episode..Helana exposed

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

It is quite evident that CN team rushes up the events to finish it off by tomorrow.

We had been waiting for the Apama & Helana conspiracy to unfold in a grand manner

But..everything pissed off...Bindusara was raving to take vengeance on Nandini..but one scene with Helana..all the hatched plans of Helana came out...poor boy Binusara is in jail.

What a scientific innovation in 2300 years back..todays satellite technique was brilliantly used by Nandini to show the tortured image of Adounis

The emotional content is fully visualised by the CVs... ten years of his hatred for Nandini, melted away when he folded her tears in his palms and  in his single sentence " Maa, donot waste your precious tears on me  ".

Always the romantic scene of C & N gives us happiness..with great tenderness he talks of their upcoming girl child...whether the fact is true or false we donot know..but some history students claim the existence of Nardius and her female child by CGM

Rajat is the only person who can bestow his universal love on her and at the same time can roar like a lion to admonish his son...he is the real deal..such a beautiful, handsome human being..his creativity soars and his talent is limitless

Rajat is simply amazing..but his projects so far are always the same(historically based)

he has the ability to become a whole new person every time he brings a character to life..it can be Prithviraj OR Veer OR Akbar OR ChandraGupta Maurya..it is  the character all alive

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know this is supposed to be the second last episode, and we've known for a while, but come on... come on, how can they do this to me.  I came back to watch nandini and bindusar's beautiful bond mend its way back to what it was before helena/apma got in the way.  I wanted to see these two fabulous actors share so much screen space and show the beautiful mother-son relationship in a subtle manner like the great actors they are.  Today, they gave us one of the most beautiful scenes between the two, reminding me of the scene we saw weeks ago when nandini was tending to dharma and bindusar longingly stared at her reminiscing about the love she gave to him as a child.  In that scene Bindusar and Nandini eyes stole the show and everything else just disappeared and today, once again these two stole the entire episode.  Such actors are so rare to come across.  A grand set, wardrobe and star power can never bring forth what these two brought forth with their scenes together with the help of the cvs' beautifully written scenes.  Can you believe that Shweta is merely 9 years Siddharth's senior, that's it, but these two made the very few mother-son scenes so believable it tugged at my heart.  what can we expect from a national award winning actor, but only the best.
I am so sad and heartbroken that we did not get more of these two together.  I love dharma and I loved dharma and nandini's bond, but compared to the numerous scenes those two shared together it is the few (possibly only 3 to 4) motherly-son scenes enacted by shweta with siddharth's accompaniment that held the most emotion and power from both sides ðŸ¥º more than rajat and siddharth, I like shweta and siddharth onscreen chemistry as parent and child.  I just wish there was more, or we could see these two share screen space again one day... possibly as sister and brother if not mother and son ðŸ˜Š
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I know this is supposed to be the second last episode, and we've known for a while, but come on... come on, how can they do this to me.  I came back to watch nandini and bindusar's beautiful bond mend its way back to what it was before helena/apma got in the way.  I wanted to see these two fabulous actors share so much screen space and show the beautiful mother-son relationship in a subtle manner like the great actors they are.  Today, they gave us one of the most beautiful scenes between the two, reminding me of the scene we saw weeks ago when nandini was tending to dharma and bindusar longingly stared at her reminiscing about the love she gave to him as a child.  In that scene Bindusar and Nandini eyes stole the show and everything else just disappeared and today, once again these two stole the entire episode.  Such actors are so rare to come across.  A grand set, wardrobe and star power can never bring forth what these two brought forth with their scenes together with the help of the cvs' beautifully written scenes.  Can you believe that Shweta is merely 9 years Siddharth's senior, that's it, but these two made the very few mother-son scenes so believable it tugged at my heart.  what can we expect from a national award winning actor, but only the best.

I am so sad and heartbroken that we did not get more of these two together.  I love dharma and I loved dharma and nandini's bond, but compared to the numerous scenes those two shared together it is the few (possibly only 3 to 4) motherly-son scenes enacted by shweta with siddharth's accompaniment that held the most emotion and power from both sides ðŸ¥º more than rajat and siddharth, I like shweta and siddharth onscreen chemistry as parent and child.  I just wish there was more, or we could see these two share screen space again one day... possibly as sister and brother if not mother and son ðŸ˜Š

With a lump in throat...I accept all the above facts..besides C/N romantic scenes, the much expected events are maa-puthra bonding...CN team could have shown as many scenes possible..but this cut throat SP spoiled everything..on what basis they preclosed this..we donot know..many serials are running even with out coming into the loop of TRP.it .is our great misfortune
Even Siddarth was not used properly..such great actors we had..Rajat,Swetha,Siddharth,Tanu,Papia and so on...ok..we will have another opportunity to see this whole group sooner..always ABILITY speaks
JanakNandini thumbnail
I can compare this ending with a woman who had delivered a premature baby...I mean like losing a   baby in 6 month of pregnancy. ...Cant they give atleast 2 months more to end...
Didn't I predicted before Lali that Helena will be caught only on last episode...Very unfortunate. ...
Loved  this serial for its cast  alone  I repeat only for the cast...The story was a confused one.Whatever comes in mind they wrote ...ANOTHER greatest let down for this was a historical tag. cvs did not know how to balance facts and fiction.Nothing cvs did properly...Storywas slapstick after roopa ending...the chloe track was very irritable. .They did not want cn to have child also...Helena has two...Not fair.. To add with the mohini track made cgm as a joker. Like had they shown cgm was acting it could have looked better..Many did expect such a twist..Yesterday also nandini showing adonis in a screen gave me a good laugh..They have projector in those days?Better they dont  take another historical...
Despite of this idioticity the story had a long run .That too without a promo .The serial always had a third class reatment. ..no  repeat telecasts .It was possible because of cgm and cast alone..
I have to appericiate the cast alone...Even sfx was bahubali inspired.But it had gem of casts...Even new gen were excellent actors...
Edited by JanakNandini - 6 years ago
siva06 thumbnail
The last episode...feel very sad..but happy for a favourable ending..we can revisit those romantic scenes cheerfully..say.. complete it that she carries her beautiful girl child for CGM...moreover I will be missing all my India forum friends, their comments and replies..we are able to express our thoughts on RT freely with out inhibitions..a GREAT year..thank you Admin
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

I can compare this ending with a woman who had delivered a premature baby...I mean like losing a   baby in 6 month of pregnancy. ...Cant they give atleast 2 months more to end...

Didn't I predicted before Lali that Helena will be caught only on last episode...Very unfortunate. ...
Loved  this serial for its cast  alone  I repeat only for the cast...The story was a confused one.Whatever comes in mind they wrote ...ANOTHER greatest let down for this was a historical tag. cvs did not know how to balance facts and fiction.Nothing cvs did properly...Storywas slapstick after roopa ending...the chloe track was very irritable. .They did not want cn to have child also...Helena has two...Not fair.. To add with the mohini track made cgm as a joker. Like had they shown cgm was acting it could have looked better..Many did expect such a twist..Yesterday also nandini showing adonis in a screen gave me a good laugh..They have projector in those days?Better they dont  take another historical...
Despite of this idioticity the story had a long run .That too without a promo .The serial always had a third class reatment. ..no  repeat telecasts .It was possible because of cgm and cast alone..
I have to appericiate the cast alone...Even sfx was bahubali inspired.But it had gem of casts...Even new gen were excellent actors...

kurai pirasavam..still then baby can survive..yes our CN has survived somehow in spite of very bad script...non promos..hostile channel..no repeat telecasts..but the villain is the Channel...new generation actors...all are excellent...but fate has its own play..let Rajat & Siddharth do not accept any project in SP channel...it is always looking for an opportunity to sack the serial and with that its artists also.