arya1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Today also tanuja get remind all those things which is keeping her away from rishi.
Last seen was so emotional.Seeing rishi with netra tanuja went away.Rishi ne shai kha tha.Jap bhi netra aati hai tanuja chali jati hai.In case of ak tanuja rishi think ak  as third but in case of netra and rishi tanuja consider herself as third angle.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes she thinks herself as third person Aur jab ye netra expose nhi hogi aisa hi chalega
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So true Aru means both tanshi sahi hai apni jgah with their iinsecurity but i want to kill that chipkali, AK, rano . Don't know when will that angles come to an end Kasam Pehly tanshi ka Tha phir it turn into sasu bahu drama then blame or mu drama then family drama ,separation drama still continue and now it becomes love k different angles when will it again become tanshi ki Kasam.   Waiting waiting
arya1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManazzaShahid12

So true Aru means both tanshi sahi hai apni jgah with their iinsecurity but i want to kill that chipkali, AK, rano . Don't know when will that angles come to an end Kasam Pehly tanshi ka Tha phir it turn into sasu bahu drama then blame or mu drama then family drama ,separation drama still continue and now it becomes love k different angles when will it again become tanshi ki Kasam.   Waiting waiting

Exactly didu they had spoil it completely.Chipkli Rano and ak cv ko inse itna payar hai ki unke liye ye tanshi aur fans ko bhi maar sakte hai.
My fear is this may give tanuja another reason to except ak proposal.She think herself as third angle.She think she is coming between a family and to go from there life she may except that proposal.So that rishi not come behind her leaving chipkali.Cv always make the female lead mahanta ki devi😡. 
Edited by arya1210 - 6 years ago
pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya1210

Exactly didu they had spoil it completely.Chipkli Rano and ak cv ko inse itna payar hai ki unke liye ye tanshi aur fans ko bhi maar sakte hai.
My fear is this may give tanuja another reason to except ak proposal.She think herself as third angle.She think she is coming between a family and to go from there life she may except that proposal.So that rishi not come behind her leaving chipkali.Cv always make the female lead mahanta ki devi😡.

I have the same fear bcz pehle bhi family ke liye hi tanu pawan chawan se shadi ko tyar ho gayi thi.
May be she does not accept bcz she know rishi kitna ziddi h Voh chahe kuch bhi kr le Rishi uska picha nhi chorega.
Ks_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes You are absolutely correct. 
I want this MU atleast cleared then that will be great to watch the show ...I dont know why CVs are dragging this much to expose a simple MU Rishi marital Status forget about that Netras Truth. 

Its the worst part of ever from CVs end...

She never ever accept any marriage praposal from anyone and she knows that why she was born again that is only for Rishi ..So it wont happen...but I want Tanuja to take lecture to Ak how dare to Prapose like that?  May be in the precap Tanuja was outside the house where she met Rishi..it means  She wants to go out from the AK house for proposing ...

I want Rishi to clear that Netra is Other woman and she will not be in between them at least today when she says she will not stay with him...