My suggestions:

#CC3366
#FFCC99

#66FF00
#CCFF99
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

We could do a writeup that touches upon three fandoms - Mahabharata and Harry Potter, both fantastical paradigms after all. Dr. House is a sharp tongued cynic, he could do a funny critique of fantasy stories.

So, perhaps Aarthy meets Dr. House in a dream and they have a conversation about HP and M in a bar or something. Or, Dr. House is transported to the lands of Hastinapura, the Hogwarts grounds and even Swara or whoever the Indian couple is - their house. One by one. Then he's like 'please wake up, woman - your fandoms have absolutely f**ked up my brain chemistry.'

Something like that.

😳

How about something like Arthy see Dr House somewhere and fakes an illness,  not able to find anything wrong House goes to Dumbledore to see if magic can solve this mystery...  Arthy enjoys her day in Hogwarts turns out everyone was playing along to give her the dream birthday she always wanted 
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zephyr.

How about something like Arthy see Dr House somewhere and fakes an illness,  not able to find anything wrong House goes to Dumbledore to see if magic can solve this mystery...  Arthy enjoys her day in Hogwarts turns out everyone was playing along to give her the dream birthday she always wanted 

Okay first, House will never believe in the existence of a Dumbledore. And second, do we really wanna call someone a malingerer on their birthday? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Moumita can't do the write up as she has exams this month. So Kankshita is the only one to do the write up. 

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

Moumita can't do the write up as she has exams this month. So Kankshita is the only one to do the write up. 

Um. Okay. So can I go ahead with her Changing Channels idea?

Originally posted by: thegameison

Um. Okay. So can I go ahead with her Changing Channels idea?

Yuvi will finalize the theme. After that u can start with the write up. 
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: thegameison

Okay first, House will never believe in the existence of a Dumbledore. And second, do we really wanna call someone a malingerer on their birthday? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

House directing Hogwarts actually seemed exciting to me😳 never thought about the second thing you said...πŸ˜† then I like the dream theme better where house gets to discuss indian shows or maybe HP:)
Edited by Zephyr. - 6 years ago
Vote for Any one theme
#0066FFarthy
#0000FFarthy
#663366arthy

#CC3366arthy
#9933CCarthy
#996699arthy

#FF6633arthy
#CC6699arthy
#660066arthy

#CC3366
#FFCC99

#66FF00
#CCFF99

#00FFF
#00FF00
#0000FF

#FFCC99

#FF3399
#3366FF
#FFCC00

#FF6666
#6600FF
Edited by -Tulips- - 6 years ago
Finalized Theme

We could do a writeup that touches upon three fandoms - Mahabharata and Harry Potter, both fantastical paradigms after all. Dr. House is a sharp tongued cynic, he could do a funny critique of fantasy stories.

So, perhaps Aarthy meets Dr. House in a dream and they have a conversation about HP and M in a bar or something. Or, Dr. House is transported to the lands of Hastinapura, the Hogwarts grounds and even Swara or whoever the Indian couple is - their house. One by one. Then he's like 'please wake up, woman - your fandoms have absolutely f**ked up my brain chemistry.'