Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dola87 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i hope he comes...hes cute...it'll spice the show up 😃
Rano_S thumbnail
Yup but those two Chants Ravi and Deepak they will try to feed his innocent brain,
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah.oamng

in whichmovie did he act with hrithik???

yes i was wondering the same 😕 😕 😕 by the way people find him cute but i dont like him although he is cute
raunaq thumbnail

aisi baat hai then he must sleep on sofa he must not even think of going to guys room since they will not treat him like a baby wonder hows amit vibrations going to work 😆 😆 😆
angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarah.oamng

in whichmovie did he act with hrithik???

kabhi khushi kabhi gam.. in da scene when hrithik tells his freidn tht he's goin to go meet his sweethearts.. in da begginin :D

angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raunaq

yes i was wondering the same 😕 😕 😕 by the way people find him cute but i dont like him although he is cute

K3G

anonmember thumbnail
Didn't Jugal act in K3G? Karan Johar thanked him in the opening credits.

I don't like him that much. Yes, Jugal is cute but he's an average actor. He was given a relaunch in Mohabbatein but he didn't do much for his career. Big B and SRK walked away with all the accolades and rightfully so. 😃 👏

Originally posted by: sonyaee

Didn't Jugal act in K3G? Karan Johar thanked him in the opening credits.

I don't like him that much. Yes, Jugal is cute but he's an average actor. He was given a relaunch in Mohabbatein but he didn't do much for his career. Big B and SRK walked away with all the accolades and rightfully so. 😃 👏

Jugal wrote the song 'Tum paas aaye yun muskuraye......kuch kuch hota hai' and when Karan heard this song he titled his first film KKHH and also used this song. That's why he thanked Jugal Hansraj in KKHH. Jugal is the one who came in 'Masoom' years ago.

I think Jugal Hansraj is a misfit but then we really don't know these people. We might see a new Jugal. He is far better than Baba Sehgal.
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

I think Jugal Hansraj is a misfit but then we really don't know these people. We might see a new Jugal. He is far better than Baba Sehgal.

agreed 😆 i would rather see jugal than baba sehgal if given a choice 😆